DC appeals court says Trump is not immune (as a former president) from prosecution

I’ll answer it like this, are you seriously going to try and say that nobody on the left are racist?

I’m sure you will…

Give me some examples other than 70 years ago, Robert Byrd was in the Klan for a week.

You were ok until the last sentence, where you switched from fact to personal opinion. So, prove that the repubs rejected Romney care when Obama did it because he was black, and not because the parties just didn’t want to give a democrat credit for the idea.

Because even though Obama bent over backwards to accommodate Republican "Free Market" ideas, not one fucking Republican voted for the ACA.

Again, prove ANY of that had to do with race. You see the pattern here right? I do. It’s like I said before, you all listen to these left wing progressive talk shows, just like I do, and that’s their tactic. Every time something comes up, they immediately jump to race as the reason. I know this, I’ve heard it from years of listening to progressive talk radio, and you all are following their talking points to the letter.

Are there progressive talk shows out there? For the record, I read a variety of right-wing and left-wing sources, and up until 2008, I voted Republican. That was before the Crazies took over the party and I realized that a working guy like myself has no business voting Republican.

I stand by my point, the GOP only exists because they play on the racial, religious, and sexual fears of white people.

1708603220450.png

We have quite a number on the right here that brings up race all the time.
And? I never said racism doesn’t exists, and I even said I’m sure you ca point to examples of it, but you can’t prove that it exists in every nook and cranny, and is as pervasive as you claim in the Republican Party.

And? I never said racism doesn’t exists, and I even said I’m sure you ca point to examples of it, but you can’t prove that it exists in every nook and cranny, and is as pervasive as you claim in the Republican Party.
Of course you can. Look at the Board members who claim to vote GOP and are admitted racists.

Give me some examples other than 70 years ago, Robert Byrd was in the Klan for a week.

Because even though Obama bent over backwards to accommodate Republican "Free Market" ideas, not one fucking Republican voted for the ACA.

Are there progressive talk shows out there? For the record, I read a variety of right-wing and left-wing sources, and up until 2008, I voted Republican. That was before the Crazies took over the party and I realized that a working guy like myself has no business voting Republican.

I stand by my point, the GOP only exists because they play on the racial, religious, and sexual fears of white people.

View attachment 906453

Ahh on, so put conditions on it. Fine, i don’t keep up with all the lefty’s in the country to know who is and who isn’t a racist, but if you’re seriously going to sit here and say that racism doesn’t exist in the democrat party, then that is all the proof I need to you and others like you intentionally put your head in the sand to avoid facing the truth…and reality.

I don’t define the democrats by racism just like I don’t define the republicans by racism, because, while those things exist in both parties, it doesnt define either party.

And you have zero evidence that it had anything to do with skin color. That’s just the narrative you CHOOSE to believe, because of politics….and hate…

Are there progressive talk shows out there?

Yes, I’ve spoke about them many times. SiriusXM radio, starting at about 3pm est til 9pm est on Sirius Xm progress channel. Tune in and you’ll get the daily dose of hatred that you desire.

and up until 2008, I voted Republican

That explains it..it was at the point where Obama ran, and you started letting left wing media get into your head and started believing the lies that it was all about race…and here we are today and you haven’t let it go

And I stand by my point that everyone of those labels is a left wing talking point drilled into your heads to attack people on the right. Like I said, it’s the left that brings all those things up, it’s the left that dwells in those things, stews in those things, in a daily basis.

I listen to both left and right wing talk radio and what I’ve found is, the right never talks about race, or any of that other stuff unless it comes out in a headline from the left, or it has to do with children. But on left wing radio, it’s almost the first thing they talk about every time. Those progressive hosts spew this “ALL REPUNLCIANS are racists!!!!” And they do this for 6 hours a day, every day. It not wonder a lot of you lefty’s believe it. Take your hate, and combine it with brainwashing and you have…well, what we’re taking about.

So…a few knuckleheads on USMB is your proof that racism exists around every corner?

I don’t think I need to say any more….
There are more than a few racist 'knuckleheads' on the board. :)

Anyone can follow the news, social media, and propaganda, and know we are a nation of racists.

I don't know if we are as tough on color as when I was boy, but it seems like it.

Ahh on, so put conditions on it. Fine, i don’t keep up with all the lefty’s in the country to know who is and who isn’t a racist, but if you’re seriously going to sit here and say that racism doesn’t exist in the democrat party, then that is all the proof I need to you and others like you intentionally put your head in the sand to avoid facing the truth…and reality.

I don’t define the democrats by racism just like I don’t define the republicans by racism, because, while those things exist in both parties, it doesnt define either party.

So you can't name any Democrats who are actually racist today, then?

Nice to know.

And you have zero evidence that it had anything to do with skin color. That’s just the narrative you CHOOSE to believe, because of politics….and hate…
Really? Let's roll that beautiful bean footage.

1708655558064.png

1708655568962.png

1708655611606.png

1708655632554.png

Seeing a pattern here, buddy?

Now I'm sure we'll hear a plethora of lame excuses, but no, Racism is what motivated a lot of the anger against Obama. IT's why the GOP jumped over 10 guys who would have made fairly decent presidents to pick the Game Show Host who spewed racist garbage.

That explains it..it was at the point where Obama ran, and you started letting left wing media get into your head and started believing the lies that it was all about race…and here we are today and you haven’t let it go

Well, no, not at all. You see, the real problem is that I kind of ignored it, but I knew it was going on all the way back to Reagan and his talking about Welfare Queens.

What turned me against the Republicans is realizing the worker protections my dad enjoyed 30 years earlier no longer existed after Republicans dismantled unions and the middle class.

30 to 40% of America lost its collective cotton picking mind when a black man was elected President in 2008 and 2012.

The growing open racism since then to this day is apparent.

There are more than a few racist 'knuckleheads' on the board. :)

Anyone can follow the news, social media, and propaganda, and know we are a nation of racists.

I don't know if we are as tough on color as when I was boy, but it seems like it.

Again, show me the proof that we are a nation of racists, oh and by the way, when you say “nation of racists” let’s just clarify what you mean, you mean the right wing, right? Because we’ve already established, by my conversation with Joe, that lefty’s apparently believe the scourge of racism apparently doesn’t exist in the democrat party.

So, just call a spade a spade and say…what you really mean..

"Conditions" will be put on the GOP, because they 'condition' anyone and anything they don't like. Tough. :)

No they don’t. Show me proof. You guys come back with all these allegations, but you don’t ever cite any examples of how the nation at large is a racist nation or how even the Republican Party is a racist party. You just point to examples that have no evidence that they are related to race, and say “see, there’s your racism”.

It doesn’t work like that in the real world.

Nice to know.

View attachment 906895

View attachment 906896

View attachment 906897

View attachment 906898

Now I'm sure we'll hear a plethora of lame excuses, but no, Racism is what motivated a lot of the anger against Obama. IT's why the GOP jumped over 10 guys who would have made fairly decent presidents to pick the Game Show Host who spewed racist garbage.

Well, no, not at all. You see, the real problem is that I kind of ignored it, but I knew it was going on all the way back to Reagan and his talking about Welfare Queens.

What turned me against the Republicans is realizing the worker protections my dad enjoyed 30 years earlier no longer existed after Republicans dismantled unions and the middle class.

Nope, I can’t, because I don’t root around with leftist and i don’t scour the internet looking for stories of racism.

Now, answer my question. Do you really believe that racism doesn’t exist in the democrat party? Seriously?

What do you think you have there? Signs that some people are racist? I never denied that, what I asked was is for you to show that the republicans are a racist party in general.
Also, how do you know those signs were from anyone on the right? Maybe those are some people of those left wing racists I’ve mentioned.

I certainly do, buddy.. I see a pattern of you posting random images and making random claims, but not able to show how that our system or even Republican Party as a whole, endorses or practices racism.

I’ve already told you that racism exists In the country, but it doesn’t reflect the nation, or a party, as a whole.

That’s the problem with you lefty’s, “group” mentality. You see something, and because you hate you “opponent” you just make blanket statements about them. That’s wrong to do.

Racism is what motivated a lot of the anger against Obama.

PROVE IT!!! Oh my gosh, I’m starting to sound like a broken record here. Show me any proof that the Republican Party as a whole rejected Obama because of his skin color. Oh, I’m sure you’ll post more images of racist signs, and expect us to believe that that’s “the Republican Party”, but it isn’t, no matter how many times you say it.

IT's why the GOP jumped over 10 guys who would have made fairly decent presidents to pick the Game Show Host who spewed racist garbage.

Says the party who skipped over several black people, a gay man, and a Hispanic candidate to elect another old white guy…

Hell, you all have had a chance to elect Kamala Harris, and had the first woman of color for president, but again, you chose the white guy

Your decisions to leave the party are your own, and I respect that, but it appears that the reason for which you left morphed into full blown democrat acceptism.

I always question those who fully leave their party because they don’t like things about it. If you were a Republican, there had to be some root reasons why you were there, including opposition to the other party’s ideals, and when they started moving in directions you didn’t like, instead of helping to fix your party by being a vote for change, you decided to jump ship entirely and join the other side, who’s ideals you previously stood against.

30 to 40% of America lost its collective cotton picking mind when a black man was elected President in 2008 and 2012.

The growing open racism since then to this day is apparent.

I’m still waiting for proof of this…YOU folks on the left are the ONLY ones focused on race. You think about it a hundred times more than any Republican EVER does. So, who’s the one hung up on race here?

The only proof you have is YOUR description of what you THINK the Republican Party is.

Nope, I can’t, because I don’t root around with leftist and i don’t scour the internet looking for stories of racism.

Now, answer my question. Do you really believe that racism doesn’t exist in the democrat party? Seriously?
Duly noted that you can't name any racist Democrats.
Not my job to do your research.

What do you think you have there? Signs that some people are racist? I never denied that, what I asked was is for you to show that the republicans are a racist party in general.
Also, how do you know those signs were from anyone on the right? Maybe those are some people of those left wing racists I’ve mentioned.

Yeah, maybe they were unicorns... but unlikely.

I always question those who fully leave their party because they don’t like things about it. If you were a Republican, there had to be some root reasons why you were there, including opposition to the other party’s ideals, and when they started moving in directions you didn’t like, instead of helping to fix your party by being a vote for change, you decided to jump ship entirely and join the other side, who’s ideals you previously stood against.

Oh, quite the contrary, I voted for McCain. He lost. Bigly.

Now, instead of just saying, "Hey, maybe the reason why we got rejected was because we wrecked the economy and got the country into an unnecessary war," , the first thing the GOP did was hold a conference with their "top luminaries". Mitt Romney, who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear, Mike Huckabee, who believes in the Rapture, Sarah Palin, who goes to Church with "Witch-hunters" and Bobby Jindal, who once performed an exorcism in college.

Yup let's triple down on the religious crazy instead of doing any introspection. The inmates took over the asylum.

And then along came Trump. The guy who validated all their racist, religious, and sexual crazy.

Again, show me the proof that we are a nation of racists, oh and by the way, when you say “nation of racists” let’s just clarify what you mean, you mean the right wing, right? Because we’ve already established, by my conversation with Joe, that lefty’s apparently believe the scourge of racism apparently doesn’t exist in the democrat party.

So, just call a spade a spade and say…what you really mean..
It's proven every day, ThisIsMe, but you say "nuh uh." OK, stay with QAnon and "nuh uh" to you.

No they don’t. Show me proof. You guys come back with all these allegations, but you don’t ever cite any examples of how the nation at large is a racist nation or how even the Republican Party is a racist party. You just point to examples that have no evidence that they are related to race, and say “see, there’s your racism”.

It doesn’t work like that in the real world.
You make allegations, they get kicked into the gutter, and you say "nuh uh." :) Does not work.

Yes, I’ve spoke about them many times. SiriusXM radio, starting at about 3pm est til 9pm est on Sirius Xm progress channel. Tune in and you’ll get the daily dose of hatred that you desire.

And I stand by my point that everyone of those labels is a left wing talking point drilled into your heads to attack people on the right. Like I said, it’s the left that brings all those things up, it’s the left that dwells in those things, stews in those things, in a daily basis.

I listen to both left and right wing talk radio and what I’ve found is, the right never talks about race, or any of that other stuff unless it comes out in a headline from the left, or it has to do with children. But on left wing radio, it’s almost the first thing they talk about every time. Those progressive hosts spew this “ALL REPUNLCIANS are racists!!!!” And they do this for 6 hours a day, every day. It not wonder a lot of you lefty’s believe it. Take your hate, and combine it with brainwashing and you have…well, what we’re taking about.
Its been hilarious watching g you obsess over race and derail the thread, just so you can accuse everyne of being obsessed with race. Thanks for the chuckle.

Yeah, maybe they were unicorns... but unlikely.

Oh, quite the contrary, I voted for McCain. He lost. Bigly.

Now, instead of just saying, "Hey, maybe the reason why we got rejected was because we wrecked the economy and got the country into an unnecessary war," , the first thing the GOP did was hold a conference with their "top luminaries". Mitt Romney, who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear, Mike Huckabee, who believes in the Rapture, Sarah Palin, who goes to Church with "Witch-hunters" and Bobby Jindal, who once performed an exorcism in college.

Yup let's triple down on the religious crazy instead of doing any introspection. The inmates took over the asylum.

And then along came Trump. The guy who validated all their racist, religious, and sexual crazy.

You think you’re clever here, but what you are actually doing is just putting your head in the sand. It’s the reason why the problems inside your own party go unchecked, because you all believe there are no problems

Yes, “I” can’t name any democrat racist but that doesn’t mean they are out there. The reason is, repubs don’t operate like dems. They don’t spend their waking moments of each day hunting for racism. CNN is most certianly not going to report on it, and Fox isn’t really looking for it, but the left, they actually go hunting that kind of thing. The point is, if other right wing journalist actually went out and started looking for it, the find it.

But, you go ahead and keep denying it, that actually says more about you than it does me.

Yeah, maybe they were unicorns... but unlikely

Deny deny! Deflect deflect. The images you posted do not prove your assertion in any way. Sorry, they just don’t. I do like that you just dismiss that it could possibly have been left wingers.

Maybe the reason you can’t find the racism is your own party is because you just try your best to ignore it, turn a blind eye..

It's proven every day, ThisIsMe, but you say "nuh uh." OK, stay with QAnon and "nuh uh" to you.

I say nuh uh because, despite you saying so, yourve not offered up any PROOF
lol.you just make accusations and expect that to be your proof.

I’m still waiting for you to produce any proof.

Forum List

Back