DC appeals court says Trump is not immune (as a former president) from prosecution

Nobody said any different but decisions made while President make them immune from prosecution.
You are trying to blur the difference between policy decisions and personal conduct.

We already sorted this out during the Nixon years. No, you can't sue Nixon for what the government does, but you can put Nixon on trial for his own criminal conduct (unless the idiot who follows him gives him a blanket pardon, which was the worst thing a president has ever done.)

Other than Thomas, who is dumb as a stump, I can't see ANY of them supporting a lawless president.
He's also bought & paid for by his cronies who are financing his & lardass Ginni's high end lifestyles.

And Roberts knows it but is too gutless to do anything about it.

What they have accused him of is not even a crime. If it was there would be a lot of Democrats in jail. You know this is political interference and it has nothing to do with anything than keeping power, Fascism.
If it's not a crime why is subhuman ape Trump demanding immunity?

SCOTUS, I think will protect Trump from state ballot dismissal but throw him under the immunity bus's wheels.

He will be going to court with bus tracks up his back.

Again, only you are hung up on the "illegally entering", they aren't going to care.

Except Bush didn't just purge felons, he purged anyone who had a similar name to a felon. And yes, the people purged were disproportionately black.

Sure you can. The law makes no distinction about travelling through other countries. There is no "next safe country" rule. You show up in the US, you ask for asylum, and youget a hearing, period.

If these were white people trying to get in, we wouldn't be having the conversation.

Naw, but we also should recognize the past wrong.

If these were white people trying to get in, we wouldn't be having the conversation.

Sure we would. You just can’t get passed your hang up on race. It’s the democrats who are the first to jump to race, it’s the democrats who think of race 24/7, these are not issues the republicans think about Most repubs don’t care about race, and like 99% of everything the left brings up is not actually about race in the eyes of the right, but the left will sure bring it up.

We’re not going to agree, and it’s not really even worth debating with you (or any leftist really) because I can sit here and tell you 9 ways to Sunday what my opinions are, and you’ll just ignore that and make up your own ideas, so what’s the point, really?

Sure we would. You just can’t get passed your hang up on race. It’s the democrats who are the first to jump to race, it’s the democrats who think of race 24/7, these are not issues the republicans think about Most repubs don’t care about race, and like 99% of everything the left brings up is not actually about race in the eyes of the right, but the left will sure bring it up.

Nope, it's about Race. If they were white, you'd be fighting for their right to get in like those dumb Germans who think they are being oppressed because they can't homeschool their kids.

We’re not going to agree, and it’s not really even worth debating with you (or any leftist really) because I can sit here and tell you 9 ways to Sunday what my opinions are, and you’ll just ignore that and make up your own ideas, so what’s the point, really?
Look, man, I know that you guys would have nothing to talk about if the Republican Leaders didn't play on your racial, religious, and sexual fears.

If you didn't, what would you have to talk about? "I want to work harder for less money so the One Percent can have more! They deserve it?" Even you guys are stupid enough to advocate that.

but "Eek, there's a tranny in the locker room!" "Eek, there's a Mexican who wants to take that crappy lettuce picking job and maybe date your daughter!"

Nope, it's about Race. If they were white, you'd be fighting for their right to get in like those dumb Germans who think they are being oppressed because they can't homeschool their kids.

Look, man, I know that you guys would have nothing to talk about if the Republican Leaders didn't play on your racial, religious, and sexual fears.

If you didn't, what would you have to talk about? "I want to work harder for less money so the One Percent can have more! They deserve it?" Even you guys are stupid enough to advocate that.

but "Eek, there's a tranny in the locker room!" "Eek, there's a Mexican who wants to take that crappy lettuce picking job and maybe date your daughter!"
See what I mean? Hung up on race. You’ve been programmed to believe that. You, like many other democrats eat, sleep, and breathe “race”, because it’s what your media personalities drill into your head. I know, I listen to them myself. It’s all they talk about, so it’s all you talk about.

Joe, do yourself a favor and take a step back, this oath you’re on is not healthy.

See what I mean? Hung up on race. You’ve been programmed to believe that. You, like many other democrats eat, sleep, and breathe “race”, because it’s what your media personalities drill into your head. I know, I listen to them myself. It’s all they talk about, so it’s all you talk about.

Joe, do yourself a favor and take a step back, this oath you’re on is not healthy.

Racism is written in the DNA of America. Trying to pretend we don't live in a racist society is naive at best and disingenuous at worst.

This country was built by committing genocide against the Native Americans and exploiting African labor to build agriculture and industry.

The fact your side ABSOLUTELY LOST ITS SHIT when Obama got elected is proof of that. You'd rather burn the country than let a black guy run it, and that's pretty much what you did by "electing" Trump.

Racism is written in the DNA of America. Trying to pretend we don't live in a racist society is naive at best and disingenuous at worst.

This country was built by committing genocide against the Native Americans and exploiting African labor to build agriculture and industry.

The fact your side ABSOLUTELY LOST ITS SHIT when Obama got elected is proof of that. You'd rather burn the country than let a black guy run it, and that's pretty much what you did by "electing" Trump.

I never denied racism exists, it most certainly does, but it’s not behind every nook and cranny like you apparently believe it is. Also, racism does exist in the democrat party, but you all apparently refuse to recognize that.

Who lost their shit when Obama was elected? And who said it had anything to do with skin color? From what I remember, all the objection was about his birthplace (not race), his being Muslim (not race), and just natural opposition that the repubs have toward dems. Oh, I’m sure you can find someone here and there who made a comment about his race, but in general, the opposition to Obama was not about his skin color.

This is yet. ANOTHER example of you bringing everything back to race. It’s like the “sky is falling” tale, where you take something small, like a few people making a race based comment, and making something big out of it, like “ALL republicans are like that!!”

I’m not denying racism exists, but, what I am saying is, it’s the left who seem to be hyper focused on it (because it can be used as a weapon).

I never denied racism exists, it most certainly does, but it’s not behind every nook and cranny like you apparently believe it is. Also, racism does exist in the democrat party, but you all apparently refuse to recognize that.

Where does it exist in the DNC? Seems to me if anything, Democrats are trying to do the right thing on race, albeit often clumsily.

Who lost their shit when Obama was elected? And who said it had anything to do with skin color? From what I remember, all the objection was about his birthplace (not race), his being Muslim (not race), and just natural opposition that the repubs have toward dems. Oh, I’m sure you can find someone here and there who made a comment about his race, but in general, the opposition to Obama was not about his skin color.

Actually, it was about nothing but.

Obama wasn't a Muslim and he was born in Hawaii. That didn't stop your side from trying to turn him into "the other."

I will give you a great example. Obamacare. When Mitt Romney proposed what essentially became Obamacare in MA, the right was all for it. They praised it as a free market solution to the problem. Romney didn't get the nomination in 2008 because the Evangelicals wouldn't vote for a Mormon, but everyone on the right was fine with Romneycare.

Then Obama essentially stumbled into Romneycare writ large, partially because he made too many compromises, partially because he didn't have the balls to employ the nuclear option and tell Joe Leiberman to go fuck himself. Well, that didn't stop the right from going absolutely apeshit over Obamacare because the black guy did it.

In 2012, Romney tried to pretend he had nothing to do with Romneycare, and the Evangelicals suddenly forgot he was a Mormon because OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! Oh, yeah, and instead of rejecting Trump's racism in 2012, Romney was quick to kiss his ring so he wouldn't run as a third party candidate.

This is yet. ANOTHER example of you bringing everything back to race. It’s like the “sky is falling” tale, where you take something small, like a few people making a race based comment, and making something big out of it, like “ALL republicans are like that!!”

Except the GOP is all like that. They've been like that since Nixon's Southern Strategy. Trump just traded in the Dog Whistle for a Bull Horn.

I’m not denying racism exists, but, what I am saying is, it’s the left who seem to be hyper focused on it (because it can be used as a weapon).

ONly because the right used it as a weapon first.

JoeB is right, and ThisIsMe has not a clue. Americans are racist to the bone.

Where does it exist in the DNC? Seems to me if anything, Democrats are trying to do the right thing on race, albeit often clumsily.

Obama wasn't a Muslim and he was born in Hawaii. That didn't stop your side from trying to turn him into "the other."

I will give you a great example. Obamacare. When Mitt Romney proposed what essentially became Obamacare in MA, the right was all for it. They praised it as a free market solution to the problem. Romney didn't get the nomination in 2008 because the Evangelicals wouldn't vote for a Mormon, but everyone on the right was fine with Romneycare.

Then Obama essentially stumbled into Romneycare writ large, partially because he made too many compromises, partially because he didn't have the balls to employ the nuclear option and tell Joe Leiberman to go fuck himself. Well, that didn't stop the right from going absolutely apeshit over Obamacare because the black guy did it.

In 2012, Romney tried to pretend he had nothing to do with Romneycare, and the Evangelicals suddenly forgot he was a Mormon because OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! Oh, yeah, and instead of rejecting Trump's racism in 2012, Romney was quick to kiss his ring so he wouldn't run as a third party candidate.

Except the GOP is all like that. They've been like that since Nixon's Southern Strategy. Trump just traded in the Dog Whistle for a Bull Horn.

Where does it exist in the DNC?

I’ll answer it like this, are you seriously going to try and say that nobody on the left are racist?

I’m sure you will…

You were ok until the last sentence, where you switched from fact to personal opinion. So, prove that the repubs rejected Romney care when Obama did it because he was black, and not because the parties just didn’t want to give a democrat credit for the idea.

Again, prove ANY of that had to do with race. You see the pattern here right? I do. It’s like I said before, you all listen to these left wing progressive talk shows, just like I do, and that’s their tactic. Every time something comes up, they immediately jump to race as the reason. I know this, I’ve heard it from years of listening to progressive talk radio, and you all are following their talking points to the letter.

Again, you are following the left wing talking points. I know, I’ve spent years listening to progressive talk radio, and you are following their playbook to the letter.

Prove that the repubs rejected Romney care when Obama did it because he is black, and not because repubs were playing politics by not wanting a democrat to take credit for the plan.

you’ll sit here and say that, and then offer up no proof that it had ANYTHING to do with race. You just simply run the left wing gambit..any time something comes up, they immediately jump to race as the reason, again. I’ve heard this for years listening to your progressive radio shows

JoeB is right, and ThisIsMe has not a clue. Americans are racist to the bone.

Proof? Let’s see it. Let’s see your proof that racism exists under every rock and around every corner like you all claim it does.

I’m telling you, I listen to both sides of the aisle, and the ONLY ones who bring up race….is the left. Nobody else talks about it unless it because you lefty’s have accused someone of being racists…which you often do.

Peoplenall iver the political spectrum are racist. It's hardwired into human brains. We know this.

Some people make the effort to overcome that, and some don't.

And only one of the two parties capitalizes on it and panders to it. That's just a fact. Either you mind, or you don't.

This isn't rocket surgery.

Proof? Let’s see it. Let’s see your proof that racism exists under every rock and around every corner like you all claim it does.

I’m telling you, I listen to both sides of the aisle, and the ONLY ones who bring up race….is the left. Nobody else talks about it unless it because you lefty’s have accused someone of being racists…which you often do.
We have quite a number on the right here that brings up race all the time.

Forum List

Back