DC appeals court says Trump is not immune (as a former president) from prosecution

Its been hilarious watching g you obsess over race and derail the thread, just so you can accuse everyne of being obsessed with race. Thanks for the chuckle.

Me? lol, perhaps you should go back and read the start of the conversation. It was JoeB who brought race into this, not me.

But, as always, your democrat indoctrination won’t allow you to see that, you’ll just deflect and point your fingers at me, when I didn’t even start this.

Also, Joe and slow horses have been every bit a part of this discussion as I have. But you ignore that, right? Because partisan….

I say nuh uh because, despite you saying so, yourve not offered up any PROOF
lol.you just make accusations and expect that to be your proof.

I’m still waiting for you to produce any proof.
All the proof that has been needed has been offered, so "nuh uh" to you.

You think you’re clever here, but what you are actually doing is just putting your head in the sand. It’s the reason why the problems inside your own party go unchecked, because you all believe there are no problems

Yes, “I” can’t name any democrat racist but that doesn’t mean they are out there. The reason is, repubs don’t operate like dems. They don’t spend their waking moments of each day hunting for racism. CNN is most certianly not going to report on it, and Fox isn’t really looking for it, but the left, they actually go hunting that kind of thing. The point is, if other right wing journalist actually went out and started looking for it, the find it.

But, you go ahead and keep denying it, that actually says more about you than it does me.

Guy, you are making a claim that there are Democratic Racists... but you can't name any.

I've given you a whole list of racist things said and done by Republicans.

Deny deny! Deflect deflect. The images you posted do not prove your assertion in any way. Sorry, they just don’t. I do like that you just dismiss that it could possibly have been left wingers.

Maybe the reason you can’t find the racism is your own party is because you just try your best to ignore it, turn a blind eye..

Maybe the reason I can't find it is because it isn't there. When the Democrats finally purged the racists from their party in 1964, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms, and have been pandering to them every since.

Guy, you are making a claim that there are Democratic Racists... but you can't name any.

Maybe the reason I can't find it is because it isn't there. When the Democrats finally purged the racists from their party in 1964, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms, and have been pandering to them every since.

There is hardly a person more racist than Biden.

You can’t be honest or have a shred of integrity about the Democrat Party - the Party of Slavery.

It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted "separate but equal".

George Wallace representing the Democrat Party in the South insisted "Segregation Forever".

It was a Democrat who called Condi Rice "Aunt Jemima”.

Ahh on, so put conditions on it. Fine, i don’t keep up with all the lefty’s in the country to know who is and who isn’t a racist, but if you’re seriously going to sit here and say that racism doesn’t exist in the democrat party, then that is all the proof I need to you and others like you intentionally put your head in the sand to avoid facing the truth…and reality.

I don’t define the democrats by racism just like I don’t define the republicans by racism, because, while those things exist in both parties, it doesnt define either party.

And you have zero evidence that it had anything to do with skin color. That’s just the narrative you CHOOSE to believe, because of politics….and hate…

Yes, I’ve spoke about them many times. SiriusXM radio, starting at about 3pm est til 9pm est on Sirius Xm progress channel. Tune in and you’ll get the daily dose of hatred that you desire.

That explains it..it was at the point where Obama ran, and you started letting left wing media get into your head and started believing the lies that it was all about race…and here we are today and you haven’t let it go

And I stand by my point that everyone of those labels is a left wing talking point drilled into your heads to attack people on the right. Like I said, it’s the left that brings all those things up, it’s the left that dwells in those things, stews in those things, in a daily basis.

I listen to both left and right wing talk radio and what I’ve found is, the right never talks about race, or any of that other stuff unless it comes out in a headline from the left, or it has to do with children. But on left wing radio, it’s almost the first thing they talk about every time. Those progressive hosts spew this “ALL REPUNLCIANS are racists!!!!” And they do this for 6 hours a day, every day. It not wonder a lot of you lefty’s believe it. Take your hate, and combine it with brainwashing and you have…well, what we’re taking about.

Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...

All the proof that has been needed has been offered, so "nuh uh" to you.

You say that, but the proof is non existent. You saying doesn’t make it so. You’ll point to many things that have no evidence of racism and call it racism, like Joe did with Obama/romney care. No evidence whatsoever that all that had anything to do with skin color, but because you all want to hate, you say it does.

I merely asked you to show us where racism is the underlying theme to the Republican Party, and you can’t do it

Yep, I’ve explained that. The fact that you believe that racism doesn’t exist in your party speaks volumes.

No you haven’t. You posted a couple of images of racist signs, that there’s no evidence of who or where they came from, and doesn’t reflect an overall problem of racism. You’ll find racism in all walks of life, doesn’t mean it’s the stance or the party as a whole and that even the majority think that way.

You also pointed to Obama care, which you’ve offered no proof that that had anything to do with race other than you believe it does.

My request was simple, prove racism is an ingrained and prevalent part of the Republican Party. I’m confidence you can’t do it, so I’m not worried.

Maybe the reason I can't find it is because it isn't there.

This is why I’m not at all bothered by not being able to point to specific racism in the democrat party, because the fact that you have your head in the sand, and you ACTUALLY believe that there is zero racism in the democrat party speaks volumes to the extent at which you will go to turn a blind eye.

No you haven’t. You posted a couple of images of racist signs, that there’s no evidence of who or where they came from, and doesn’t reflect an overall problem of racism. You’ll find racism in all walks of life, doesn’t mean it’s the stance or the party as a whole and that even the majority think that way.
Right, those were Democrats putting up those racist signs after they won their biggest victory since LBJ in 1964.

Not Republicans who have been using racism since Tricky Dick and the Southern Strategy.

Right, those were Democrats putting up those racist signs after they won their biggest victory since LBJ in 1964.

Not Republicans who have been using racism since Tricky Dick and the Southern Strategy.

The signs you posted about Obama??

Those were the signs I was referencing.

What he is doing is called "sealioning"

Pretend to be interested in honest discussion, then shit on every point and all the evidence the sealion begged for.
You have all kinds of funny words for not proving your point. If you could show me where the Republican Party as a whole, is the “party of racism” then I’d be more accepting of your premise, but all you offer is anecdotal images of supposed right wing racists which don’t indicate a problem with the party as a whole, and in joes case, outright denies that racism exists in the democrat party, that, out of tens of millions of white democrats, not a one of them is racist.

That’s burying your head in the sand. At least I recognize that racism exists in the Republican Party, you guys apparently think you’re incapable of such things.

Forum List

Back