David Duke: Civil Rights for White People

Thats true, it doesn't benefit just black people. It benefits everyone...............well, everyone who is not white. As long as you aren't white, AA is great. Want to know more? Check out the site footballscoop.com It is a site dedicated to posting job openings in the football coaching business, big money, highly competitive career. Among the postings, you'll sometimes see phrases such as "State University has an opening for a Defensive Line coach. Pay $45,000 per year with room and board. Responsibility includes XXXX, Requirements minimum XXXX.................This is a minority position."

"This is a minority position."

Football teams are FORCED by the NCAA to have a minimum number of minority coaches. So, when these postings go up, it may as well say "WHITE PEOPLE NOT ELIGIBLE".

Yep. Affirmative Action has moved us beyond racism, right?

LOL. Link to the NCAA rule please.

I was a college football coach for 6 years. If you think this does not happen in the NCAA you are grossly uninformed, as the NCAA is amongst the most racially bias organizations in all of higher education and sports. Better than a link, I'll post you a piece of Winthrop University (SC) and their self-examination of wether they were complying with the NCAA division 1 racial quota regulations:

Operating Principle
3.2 Minority Issues
Self-Study Items
1. List all "corrective actions," "conditions for certification" or "strategies for improvement" imposed by the NCAA Division I Committee on Athletics Certification in its first-cycle certification decision (if any) as they relate to Operating Principle 3.2 (Minority Issues). In each case, provide: (a) the original "corrective action," "condition" or "strategy" imposed; (b) the action(s) taken by the institution; (c) the date(s) of the action(s); and (d) an explanation for any partial or noncompletion of such required actions. Please note, the institution is not required to respond to recommendations for required actions developed by the peer-review team unless those same recommendations were adopted by the Committee on Athletics Certification.

In the area of "Minority Issues" and specifically "Participation" and "Personnel", the following recommendations were made from the first-cycle certification:

Participation

Winthrop will continue an active recruitment of qualified minority athletes.

Personnel

As vacancies occur, Winthrop will actively recruit qualified minority applicants.

Minority Equity Plan of 1997 Three specific issues were brought to light in the first-cycle certification process and a Minority Equity Plan of Action was instituted. The following issues were included in the plan:

Issue: Although the athletic program's minority representation has increased percentage-wise, minorities are under represented in staff, faculty and coaching positions. Action: Although every effort is currently being made to seek minority applicants, the AD will advertise position openings in journals more widely read by minority applicants. Goal: To increase minority staff and coaches. Responsibility: Athletic Director Timetable: Immediate and Ongoing

Issue: Minority athletes are under-represented on Student-Athlete Board. Action: Rather than implement a captain's club method of appointing student-athletes to the Student-Athlete Board, athletes and alternates will be chosen to create a diverse board. Goal: To increase minority representation on Board. Responsibility: Assistant Athletic Director Timetable: 1997-98

Issue: Offer more support services to minority athletes. Action: In developing Total Person Programs, we will actively seek minority speakers and address minority issues. Goal: To promote a supportive and positive environment for minority athletes. Responsibility: Assistant Athletic Director Timetable: 1997-98

Equity and Student-Athlete Welfare

Assistant AD is responsible for recruiting and hiring the acceptable number of minority employees.

In other words, some jobs are open to everyone, a few are open only to non-whites.

See request in boldface above, I don't think you read it right the first time around.

I was a college football coach for 6 years
So in other words you sucked real bad, lost a lot of games, and got fired? How many years were you into it before the fans and players lost faith?

Last edited:
Oh, you ONLY want Affirmative Action to end?

Still waiting for an answer.
I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

Only Blacks get welfare or indulge in welfare fraud?
I know for a fact that is waaay wrong.

Still waiting for an answer.
I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

Only Blacks get welfare or indulge in welfare fraud?
I know for a fact that is waaay wrong.

Exxon got 156 million in welfare from the IRS last year.

How does it benefit white people?

It benefits white woman. ;)

Fact is AA is reverse racism.

When I was hired at the agency I work for now which was in 1989, I had no idea that it was b/c of AA. I was too naive to realize that the agency had to make a quota by hiring so many black people until I had worked there a couple years. Boy was I green!! You see, I wasn't raised to rely on government programs like AA to help me find employment but to get up off my own ass and do it myself...GOD BLESS MY PARENTS!! I was qualified to do the job but if it was in 1956 instead of 1989 would I have gotten hired? I seriously doubt it. That's the reason AA was implemented. Blacks were not thought to be qualified to do clerical work or to even learn how to do clerical work at that time in this nation b/c people like you thought Blacks were not intelligent enough and were too lazy to want to accomplish anything. I don't agree with the way AA has been used when it comes to White people but at the same time...PAYBACK IS A BITCH AIN'T IT????

Last edited:
Didn't even watch it when I saw who was giving the speech.

I'm sure Hitler was correct in some things as well. But the overwhelming weight of the rest of his deplorable actions supersede any factual correct statements he may have made. The source is so tainted with hate and bigotry that no reasonable person would ever believe that the "facts" being used were not for his own agenda, instead of furthering the cause of equality, peace or justice.

Same thing with David Duke. Fuck him and all he stands for.

Last edited:
I listened to a few minutes of David Duke's speech about AA and from what I got out of it is it's O.K. to discriminate against people of color as long as it's not a person who looks like him. What he believes is that his race is superior to all others and should not be denied anything or told that other races are eligible for the same benefits b/c his race is above all else. He reminds me of the man in the episode of The Jeffersons when George accidentally went to a White racist meeting in his apartment building and the man speaking had a heart attack. George rushed to the man and gave him CPR which saved his life and the man who was a racist looked at his son and said, "I wish you had let me die", meaning he would rather have died than let a Black man save his life. I can picture David Duke doing the same.

Last edited:
I listened to a few minutes of David Duke's speech about AA and from what I got out of it is it's O.K. to discriminate against people of color as long as it's not a person who looks like him. What he believes is that his race is superior to all others and should not be denied anything or told that other races are eligible for the same benefits b/c his race is above all else. He reminds me of the man in the episode of The Jeffersons when George accidentally went to a White racist meeting in his apartment building and the man speaking had a heart attack. George rushed to the man and gave him CPR which saved his life and the man who was a racist looked at his son and said, "I wish you had let me die", meaning he would rather have died than let a Black man save his life. I can picture David Duke doing the same.

Ah, yes, the greatest fantasy of the white-haters: a white "racist" is dying and a heroic black man saves him. It so perfectly captures the moral abomination of "racism", whoo hoo!

Only, it's a made-for-TV moment. Not real.

Just like the notion that blacks and whites are equal and can get along in society.

Ah, yes, the greatest fantasy of the white-haters: a white "racist" is dying and a heroic black man saves him. It so perfectly captures the moral abomination of "racism", whoo hoo!

Only, it's a made-for-TV moment. Not real.

If you are truly William Joyce who has written for Toy Story and other animated features how could you look at children both White and Black and hate seeing them together? How can you have a heart that is so filled with hate that you can write such wonderful children stories that even grown folks like me love to see and want our grand and great grandchildren to see them as well? What doesn't make sense to me is that White men screwed Black women slaves and mostly by force so like myself most Black Americans already have White genes the reason we are all colors of Brown. So, what is the problem with Whites and Blacks intergrating now? They were intergrating when it was forbidden and the White man was the instigator or if the slave woman enticed him he didn't say NO. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
anyone who knows the history of david duke...doesnt have to question if duke is a racist or not.

It's not "racist" to stick up for your race. Duke is the man!

Frankly I'm tired of this bullshit double standard. It's ok to have black pride be a member of the Black Panthers or La Raza, but a white man can't have "white pride" or be proud of his heritage or else he's labeled a racist.

anyone who knows the history of david duke...doesnt have to question if duke is a racist or not.

It's not "racist" to stick up for your race. Duke is the man!

Frankly I'm tired of this bullshit double standard. It's ok to have black pride be a member of the Black Panthers or La Raza, but a white man can't have "white pride" or be proud of his heritage or else he's labeled a racist.
What's your handle at Stormfront?

I just want to know when the white caucus is meeting, when they start the United Whitey college fund, and when John Wayne day becomes a national holiday.

So you're not going to answer the question posed to you?
As if you don't know the answer.

....>

Speaking of stormfront, exactly what do you know about that website? Have you ever visited it? How is it different than blackvoices.com or Freeman Institute.com?

oops... looks like he just got his butt pwned. :lol:
In two posts or less.

It's all in the wrists. :D

Forum List

Back