David Duke: Civil Rights for White People

I'm white, and I've lost absolutely no freedoms, this type of shit is so pathetic.

It generally comes from people who have failed at life and are looking for someone to blame. They assume that because they didn't get the job they were looking for, it must be because they are white, not because they suck.

Ever been told 'we have too many white people'?

I have.

Probably by the same class of idiot that says we have too many black people.

No shit, I like how some folks assume everything someone who is telling them "you're not hired" is telling them is true. "We're not hiring you because we have too many whites" is a lot easier than saying "We're not hiring you because you are not qualified and you suck ass"

who said:
Hey genius, most of the northern states abolished slavery in the 18th century, some even before the Constitution was written.

Most waited until near the end of the 18th, that's when industrialization was starting to take hold. It turns out that for some labor, its a lot cheaper to simply pay someone slave wages than to own them. If they get sick or die - that's not a loss to you, you can just hire someone else to take their place the next day. You don't have to worry about feeding them or housing them either, that's their problem.

In New Jersey anyone who was a slave when slavery was abolished in New Jersey early in the 19th century remained an "apprentice for life" - which is a fancy way of saying you're a slave but your children will not be. These slaves - in NEW JERSEY - in the NORTH - were not freed until the 13th amendment.
No, the North abolished it because they felt it was morally wrong. If Northerners were the only ones at the Constitutional Convention, there would not be slavery written into the Constitution.

And those New Jersey 'apprentices for life' - there were a total of 19 of them. Most all aged women. Wow.

No, the North abolished it because they felt it was morally wrong.

Do you intend to provide evidence to this effect or I am to just accept it without justification? Because it seems to me an awful big coincidence that slavery was first abolished in those states that had the least to economically gain from it.

And those New Jersey 'apprentices for life' - there were a total of 19 of them. Most all aged women. Wow.

My bad, I forgot that slavery was acceptable on a small scale.

Last edited:
It generally comes from people who have failed at life and are looking for someone to blame. They assume that because they didn't get the job they were looking for, it must be because they are white, not because they suck.

I have.

They needed blacks, actually- to have a 'fair balance' and 'equal opportunity' to prove they weren't racist.

Because racist laws are the way to end racism, apparently.

I have.

They needed blacks, actually- to have a 'fair balance' and 'equal opportunity' to prove they weren't racist.

Because racist laws are the way to end racism, apparently.

Maybe you shouldn't apply to work at places that have lost civil rights lawsuits and are under court orders, ever thought of that?

He does make some valid points. why should the decendents have to suffer for what their ancesters did? also what about the white immigrants since that time that had nothing to do with slavery. why should they have to suffer the effects of affirmitive action? every race has an equal opportunity for education and study to improve their chances of doing well to obtain work. there is no legitimate reason for affirmative action programs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
give me a fucking break. The only rights the whites have lost is the ability to discriminate, to force others to live by their morals, and to shit all over minorities without repercussions.

I'm white, and I've lost absolutely no freedoms, this type of shit is so pathetic.

And we are supposed to listen to a racists anyway regarding this?

Oh, the poor white christian, so persecuted in this country.:cuckoo:

do you live in nyc? If you're white and you apply to either the nypd or fdny you will get a rude awakening. because they have an affirmitive program that says they have to hire a certain amount of blacks/hispanics to whites.

david duke hasnt been in the klan for 30 years, why?

you dont answer...are you a tea party member or supporter....

if you want to play with the david duke mal ...we can play all day...i have followed this man's career if one wants to call it that...for a long time...most likely a longer time than you have been on earth...maybe not

he is not so much a racist as an opportunist. imho

So if he is a member of the Tea Party, so what? The Tea Party is still not a racist organization.

Forum List

Back