David Duke: Civil Rights for White People

So you're not going to answer the question posed to you?
As if you don't know the answer.

....>

Speaking of stormfront, exactly what do you know about that website? Have you ever visited it? How is it different than blackvoices.com or Freeman Institute.com?

So you're not going to answer my question?
I asked you a question first: What's your handle there?

This video shows how White people have lost their rights in the United States." Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Programs" are nothing more than nice sounding monikers for racial discrimination.

It also shows how Slavery is used to used to justify discrimination against White people when the historical fact is that less than 1 percent of White people every had slaves. There is actually more likelihood of an African-American have direct ancestors who owned Black slaves than a White person having a direct ancestor who owned slaves.

Whites have no reason for any collective guilt!

YouTube - Civil Rights for White People?

:lol: Awesome troll posting! :clap2:

I asked you a question first: What's your handle there?

I don't have a handle there, I'm obviously not as familier with that site as you are. So what exactly is stormfront?
It's OK. I can understand why you would be ashamed to admit you have an account there.

Apparently you're the one with an account there seeing you know so much about it. So why don't you explain to me exactly what stormfront is? I've answered your question so please oblige me by answering mine.

I don't have a handle there, I'm obviously not as familier with that site as you are. So what exactly is stormfront?
It's OK. I can understand why you would be ashamed to admit you have an account there.

Apparently you're the one with an account there seeing you know so much about it. So why don't you explain to me exactly what stormfront is? I've answered your question so please oblige me by answering mine.
No.

You know what it is.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonestar_logic
Speaking of stormfront, exactly what do you know about that website? Have you ever visited it? How is it different than blackvoices.com or Freeman Institute.com?

No.

You know what it is.

I don't know why you refuse to answer a simple question. I do have an idea what stormfront is but I was asking you what you believe it to be. But you're to afraid to answer the question so I guess it's fair to assume you know a lot more about it than you let on. I had no idea that it required a "handle", but you seem pretty familier with them.

So you're not going to answer the question posed to you?
As if you don't know the answer.

....>

oops... looks like he just got his butt pwned. :lol:

As I was saying quite a bit. He is simply a Liar.

No.

You know what it is.

I don't know why you refuse to answer a simple question. I do have an idea what stormfront is but I was asking you what you believe it to be. But you're to afraid to answer the question so I guess it's fair to assume you know a lot more about it than you let on. I had no idea that it required a "handle", but you seem pretty familier with them.

:dig:

This video shows how White people have lost their rights in the United States." Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Programs" are nothing more than nice sounding monikers for racial discrimination.

It also shows how Slavery is used to used to justify discrimination against White people when the historical fact is that less than 1 percent of White people every had slaves. There is actually more likelihood of an African-American have direct ancestors who owned Black slaves than a White person having a direct ancestor who owned slaves.

Whites have no reason for any collective guilt!

YouTube - Civil Rights for White People?

whites should have the same rights as all minorities

if blacks and hispanics can proudly proclaim their heritage then whites should have the same priviledge

the problem comes when SOME whites turn it FROM "we are proud of our white heritage"
to
"whites are SUPERIOR to everyone else!"

personally I think people should stop dewlling on their ethnic or racial heritage and concentrate simply on being good Americans.

and as for your last statement
"Whites have no reason for any collective guilt!"

I agree.

Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies.

Thats true, it doesn't benefit just black people. It benefits everyone...............well, everyone who is not white. As long as you aren't white, AA is great. Want to know more? Check out the site footballscoop.com It is a site dedicated to posting job openings in the football coaching business, big money, highly competitive career. Among the postings, you'll sometimes see phrases such as "State University has an opening for a Defensive Line coach. Pay $45,000 per year with room and board. Responsibility includes XXXX, Requirements minimum XXXX.................This is a minority position."

"This is a minority position."

Football teams are FORCED by the NCAA to have a minimum number of minority coaches. So, when these postings go up, it may as well say "WHITE PEOPLE NOT ELIGIBLE".

Yep. Affirmative Action has moved us beyond racism, right?

LOL. Link to the NCAA rule please.

I was a college football coach for 6 years. If you think this does not happen in the NCAA you are grossly uninformed, as the NCAA is amongst the most racially bias organizations in all of higher education and sports. Better than a link, I'll post you a piece of Winthrop University (SC) and their self-examination of wether they were complying with the NCAA division 1 racial quota regulations:

Operating Principle
3.2 Minority Issues
Self-Study Items
1. List all "corrective actions," "conditions for certification" or "strategies for improvement" imposed by the NCAA Division I Committee on Athletics Certification in its first-cycle certification decision (if any) as they relate to Operating Principle 3.2 (Minority Issues). In each case, provide: (a) the original "corrective action," "condition" or "strategy" imposed; (b) the action(s) taken by the institution; (c) the date(s) of the action(s); and (d) an explanation for any partial or noncompletion of such required actions. Please note, the institution is not required to respond to recommendations for required actions developed by the peer-review team unless those same recommendations were adopted by the Committee on Athletics Certification.

In the area of "Minority Issues" and specifically "Participation" and "Personnel", the following recommendations were made from the first-cycle certification:

Participation

Winthrop will continue an active recruitment of qualified minority athletes.

Personnel

As vacancies occur, Winthrop will actively recruit qualified minority applicants.
To racists no minority is ever QUALIFIED for anything.

Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies.

LOL. Link to the NCAA rule please.

I was a college football coach for 6 years. If you think this does not happen in the NCAA you are grossly uninformed, as the NCAA is amongst the most racially bias organizations in all of higher education and sports. Better than a link, I'll post you a piece of Winthrop University (SC) and their self-examination of wether they were complying with the NCAA division 1 racial quota regulations:

Operating Principle
3.2 Minority Issues
Self-Study Items
1. List all "corrective actions," "conditions for certification" or "strategies for improvement" imposed by the NCAA Division I Committee on Athletics Certification in its first-cycle certification decision (if any) as they relate to Operating Principle 3.2 (Minority Issues). In each case, provide: (a) the original "corrective action," "condition" or "strategy" imposed; (b) the action(s) taken by the institution; (c) the date(s) of the action(s); and (d) an explanation for any partial or noncompletion of such required actions. Please note, the institution is not required to respond to recommendations for required actions developed by the peer-review team unless those same recommendations were adopted by the Committee on Athletics Certification.

In the area of "Minority Issues" and specifically "Participation" and "Personnel", the following recommendations were made from the first-cycle certification:

Participation

Personnel

As vacancies occur, Winthrop will actively recruit qualified minority applicants.

How long have you been a racist?

Operating Principle
3.2 Minority Issues
Self-Study Items

Participation

Personnel

Don't worry, Ed. Texas is just trying to deflect from being caught in his lie...pretending he had never heard of Stormfront. *snicker

Poor, poor Lonestar....has to neg rep me for pointing out his lies. What he doesn't know is that we all know already how much of a Liar he is.....But I must admit, this Stormfront thing is a classic!

Last edited:

Don't worry, Ed. Texas is just trying to deflect from being caught in his lie...pretending he had never heard of Stormfront. *snicker

You're a liar. I never pretended anything, I simply asked a question one of which I never got an honest answer for. I never said I didn't know what stormfront was, I did ask that he/she give her/his definition of stormfront. Seeing that paperview knew all the nuances of the website I thought I'd get an honest answer from what I assume was an active member.

Now show me where I denied knowing what Stormfront was you stupid lying fuck!

Forum List

Back