David Duke: Civil Rights for White People

BTW...a few friends have been doing some investigating....our esteemed OP is a proud member of Stormfront and there is a concerted effort over there to get their message out to as many message boards as possible....encouraged by DD himself...including, but not limited to 'pretending' to not know what Stormfront is so that people would be curious.

I read some of the thread on this over there....needed a shower after that one.

Last edited:
Great Video.

Dr. Duke is the man.

I noticed that people who express support for blacks or animals are usually the worst pieces of shit. They do this because its considered a mark of good character to do so and since they are so shitty they really need to put in a lot of effort to conceal their true nature.

People who DO have actual moral values could give a rats ass about blacks because they have to make hard choices every day that affect others.

On the other hand professing love for negroes or baby seals is not hard at all - in fact its a freebie - you just say that you feel this way and everybody likes you, even though you're actually a piece of ****.

I also noticed that everybody on this forum who is honest has Rep power in the RED.

Last edited:
give me a fucking break. The only rights the whites have lost is the ability to discriminate, to force others to live by their morals, and to shit all over minorities without repercussions.

I'm white, and I've lost absolutely no freedoms, this type of shit is so pathetic.

And we are supposed to listen to a racists anyway regarding this?

Oh, the poor white christian, so persecuted in this country.:cuckoo:

Great Video.

Dr. Duke is the man.

I noticed that people who express support for blacks or animals are usually the worst pieces of shit. They do this because its considered a mark of good character to do so and since they are so shitty they really need to put in a lot of effort to conceal their true nature.

People who DO have actual moral values could give a rats ass about blacks because they have to make hard choices every day that affect others.

On the other hand professing love for negroes or baby seals is not hard at all - in fact its a freebie - you just say that you feel this way and everybody likes you, even though you're actually a piece of ****.

I also noticed that everybody on this forum who is honest has Rep power in the RED.
I notice YOURS is GREEN!!! :rofl:

I'm white, and I've lost absolutely no freedoms, this type of shit is so pathetic.

It generally comes from people who have failed at life and are looking for someone to blame. They assume that because they didn't get the job they were looking for, it must be because they are white, not because they suck.

So true and this is not limited to the left or right.
wish I could rep you 10 times for that post.

Great Video.

Dr. Duke is the man.

How's your little Stormfront project going?

It generally comes from people who have failed at life and are looking for someone to blame. They assume that because they didn't get the job they were looking for, it must be because they are white, not because they suck.

Very true...many people, when talking about the Civil War and what caused it, ry to say it wasn't about slavery cause do many Southern whites WITHOUT SLAVES fought. They benefitted from slavery because they always had someone they could look down on. After the war, they always had someone to blame, to continue to look down on. If life sucks for you, you feel a little better if there is someone you can shit on.

Very true...many people, when talking about the Civil War and what caused it, ry to say it wasn't about slavery cause do many Southern whites WITHOUT SLAVES fought. They benefitted from slavery because they always had someone they could look down on.

Bullshit. Those without slaves did not benefit, they had to compete for labor with people who worked for FREE. The reason they fought is because the aristocratic southern state governments convinced them the fight was about their freedom, and the reason so many donned KKK suits after the war is because those same aristocrats convinced them all their hardship was the fault of the blacks - who were an easy target - instead of the oppressive northern occupation now known as "reconstruction". The aristocrats knew that the last time they blames the north for their problems their homes and fields wound up confiscated - so they put it all on the blacks the next time

After the war, they always had someone to blame, to continue to look down on. If life sucks for you, you feel a little better if there is someone you can shit on.

You're characterization of the confederate solider "looking down" on blacks seems to ignore the fact the North was equally as racist. Had they found true slavery to be more economical - they would have had it - but instead, due to industrialization, "wage slavery" turned out to be more economical.

[...

You're characterization of the confederate solider "looking down" on blacks seems to ignore the fact the North was equally as racist. Had they found true slavery to be more economical - they would have had it - but instead, due to industrialization, "wage slavery" turned out to be more economical.
Hey genius, most of the northern states abolished slavery in the 18th century, some even before the Constitution was written.
Your other comments about the non-slaveholding southerners not benefiting from slavery is crap. Slavery was the total engine of the south. The lifeblood. Literally.

Last edited:

Ever been told 'we have too many white people'?

I have.

Very true...many people, when talking about the Civil War and what caused it, ry to say it wasn't about slavery cause do many Southern whites WITHOUT SLAVES fought. They benefitted from slavery because they always had someone they could look down on. After the war, they always had someone to blame, to continue to look down on. If life sucks for you, you feel a little better if there is someone you can shit on.
The north fight to end slavery

that's why there were slaves i the north and Lincoln issued no 'proclamation' effecting slaves in the North :rolleyes:

Hey genius, most of the northern states abolished slavery in the 18th century, some even before the Constitution was written.[/QUOTE]

Most waited until near the end of the 18th, that's when industrialization was starting to take hold. It turns out that for some labor, its a lot cheaper to simply pay someone slave wages than to own them. If they get sick or die - that's not a loss to you, you can just hire someone else to take their place the next day. You don't have to worry about feeding them or housing them either, that's their problem.

In New Jersey anyone who was a slave when slavery was abolished in New Jersey early in the 19th century remained an "apprentice for life" - which is a fancy way of saying you're a slave but your children will not be. These slaves - in NEW JERSEY - in the NORTH - were not freed until the 13th amendment.

Forum List

Back