David Duke: Civil Rights for White People

Still waiting for an answer.
I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

Racial quotas? Just Racial quotas? Didn't you know that Affirmative Action doesn't just benefit black people?

Thats true, it doesn't benefit just black people. It benefits everyone...............well, everyone who is not white. As long as you aren't white, AA is great. Want to know more? Check out the site footballscoop.com It is a site dedicated to posting job openings in the football coaching business, big money, highly competitive career. Among the postings, you'll sometimes see phrases such as "State University has an opening for a Defensive Line coach. Pay $45,000 per year with room and board. Responsibility includes XXXX, Requirements minimum XXXX.................This is a minority position."

"This is a minority position."

Football teams are FORCED by the NCAA to have a minimum number of minority coaches. So, when these postings go up, it may as well say "WHITE PEOPLE NOT ELIGIBLE".

Yep. Affirmative Action has moved us beyond racism, right?

I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

Racial quotas? Just Racial quotas? Didn't you know that Affirmative Action doesn't just benefit black people?

Thats true, it doesn't benefit just black people. It benefits everyone...............well, everyone who is not white. As long as you aren't white, AA is great. Want to know more? Check out the site footballscoop.com It is a site dedicated to posting job openings in the football coaching business, big money, highly competitive career. Among the postings, you'll sometimes see phrases such as "State University has an opening for a Defensive Line coach. Pay $45,000 per year with room and board. Responsibility includes XXXX, Requirements minimum XXXX.................This is a minority position."

Football teams are FORCED by the NCAA to have a minimum number of minority coaches. So, when these postings go up, it may as well say "WHITE PEOPLE NOT ELIGIBLE".

LOL. Link to the NCAA rule please.

LOL. Link to the NCAA rule please.

I was a college football coach for 6 years. If you think this does not happen in the NCAA you are grossly uninformed, as the NCAA is amongst the most racially bias organizations in all of higher education and sports. Better than a link, I'll post you a piece of Winthrop University (SC) and their self-examination of wether they were complying with the NCAA division 1 racial quota regulations:

Operating Principle
3.2 Minority Issues
Self-Study Items
1. List all "corrective actions," "conditions for certification" or "strategies for improvement" imposed by the NCAA Division I Committee on Athletics Certification in its first-cycle certification decision (if any) as they relate to Operating Principle 3.2 (Minority Issues). In each case, provide: (a) the original "corrective action," "condition" or "strategy" imposed; (b) the action(s) taken by the institution; (c) the date(s) of the action(s); and (d) an explanation for any partial or noncompletion of such required actions. Please note, the institution is not required to respond to recommendations for required actions developed by the peer-review team unless those same recommendations were adopted by the Committee on Athletics Certification.

In the area of "Minority Issues" and specifically "Participation" and "Personnel", the following recommendations were made from the first-cycle certification:

Participation

Winthrop will continue an active recruitment of qualified minority athletes.

Personnel

As vacancies occur, Winthrop will actively recruit qualified minority applicants.

Minority Equity Plan of 1997 Three specific issues were brought to light in the first-cycle certification process and a Minority Equity Plan of Action was instituted. The following issues were included in the plan:

Issue: Although the athletic program's minority representation has increased percentage-wise, minorities are under represented in staff, faculty and coaching positions. Action: Although every effort is currently being made to seek minority applicants, the AD will advertise position openings in journals more widely read by minority applicants. Goal: To increase minority staff and coaches. Responsibility: Athletic Director Timetable: Immediate and Ongoing

Issue: Minority athletes are under-represented on Student-Athlete Board. Action: Rather than implement a captain's club method of appointing student-athletes to the Student-Athlete Board, athletes and alternates will be chosen to create a diverse board. Goal: To increase minority representation on Board. Responsibility: Assistant Athletic Director Timetable: 1997-98

Issue: Offer more support services to minority athletes. Action: In developing Total Person Programs, we will actively seek minority speakers and address minority issues. Goal: To promote a supportive and positive environment for minority athletes. Responsibility: Assistant Athletic Director Timetable: 1997-98

Equity and Student-Athlete Welfare

Assistant AD is responsible for recruiting and hiring the acceptable number of minority employees.

In other words, some jobs are open to everyone, a few are open only to non-whites.

^^Basically, the NCAA can pull a schools NCAA athletics certification if their quota of minority employees is not satisfactory. Racist? Yes. The promotion or requirment of any position that has a racial requirement to be eligible for hire is by definition racially discriminatory.

This video shows how White people have lost their rights in the United States." Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Programs" are nothing more than nice sounding monikers for racial discrimination.

It also shows how Slavery is used to used to justify discrimination against White people when the historical fact is that less than 1 percent of White people every had slaves. There is actually more likelihood of an African-American have direct ancestors who owned Black slaves than a White person having a direct ancestor who owned slaves.

Whites have no reason for any collective guilt!

YouTube - Civil Rights for White People?

Sir, if you are going to quote David Dukes as authority for a proposition you will have lost before you begin. It is possible for reasonable people to disagree about racial justice and/or history, but arguing with lunatics gets none of us anywhere.

This video shows how White people have lost their rights in the United States." Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Programs" are nothing more than nice sounding monikers for racial discrimination.

It also shows how Slavery is used to used to justify discrimination against White people when the historical fact is that less than 1 percent of White people every had slaves. There is actually more likelihood of an African-American have direct ancestors who owned Black slaves than a White person having a direct ancestor who owned slaves.

Sir, if you are going to quote David Dukes as authority for a proposition you will have lost before you begin. It is possible for reasonable people to disagree about racial justice and/or history, but arguing with lunatics gets none of us anywhere.

True. SO....let me ask you, who would the black equivalent of David Duke be? Reverend Jeremiah Wright. How did you feel about our President spending 20+ years listening to the black version of David Duke?????

I am not arguing with lunatics. Duke was my representative when I lived in Louisiana. He would have made a great governor and saved the state money by ending special quotas and cutting wasteful government handout programs.

I am not arguing with lunatics. Duke was my representative when I lived in Louisiana. He would have made a great governor and saved the state money by ending special quotas and cutting wasteful government handout programs.

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Congratulations, you're the moron of the day.

Again? Is this some kind of dynasty?

Typial idiot liberals, they concentrate so much on the messenger, that they don't hear the message. I haven't seen not on liberal produce an argument based on the merits of the message.

I won't even bother to LISTEN to the message....

jut like I wouldn't bother to watch a how-to cooking video made by Jeffrey Dahmer.:cuckoo:

Then you're an ignorant bigot. Enough said.

and, in your opinion, Jeffrey Dahmer was an innovative avant garde chef?

enough said.

I won't even bother to LISTEN to the message....

jut like I wouldn't bother to watch a how-to cooking video made by Jeffrey Dahmer.:cuckoo:

Then you're an ignorant bigot. Enough said.

you do have a way with logic dont ya...he is an ignorant bigot for refusing to listen to david duke? really?

Yes he is. And so are you. Refusing to listen to those with a different POV because you dislike the person is, in my opinion, bigoted.

What gets you nowhere is turning a blind eye to those with opposing points of view. Is that how a debate or a discussion is supposed to work? I mean seriously how do you expect to make compromises or find solutions when you're not willing to listen?

Forum List

Back