A question for BLM supporters- Do you expect white people to get on their hands and knees and beg for forgiveness?

Most BLM supporters are retarded spoiled white kids.
The FBI only used the BLM meme to help derail the 2020 election.
What happened to "BEING TRIGGERED"
What happened to George Floyd protests ??
How come white tards are not sitting in the middle of highways anymore ?
The FBI starts a meme and the retards go along with it like its real
The FBI?

What’s wrong with you people?

Hands are dirty on both ends of this issue.

Begging forgiveness is not necessary. Intellectual honesty and accountability are.
White hands are not dirty

Leave it to a lib fence-sitter to try and protect the side that's at fault

I’m not aware of that because its not true

I agree that the general public opinion of black people overall is low

You do have a monkey on your back thanks to the action of black people that is in the media

They do stupid things and then blame it on whites and the police

You as a black person cant control that and your arent owed any special favors through law to make up for it

Just do the best you can and in the end you should be ok
No one asked for any favors, it seems to many white people that equality is a favor, it's not.
No monkey on my back, but there again is the soft bigotry of some whites.

What privilege for you to declare the social economic position of Black people to be untrue. You don't recognize the racism of that?

No one asked for any favors, it seems to many white people that equality is a favor, it's not.
No monkey on my back, but there again is the soft bigotry of some whites.

What privilege for you to declare the social economic position of Black people to be untrue. You don't recognize the racism of that?
You already have equality under the law

Thats all you are entitled to

I'm not going to go back and forth arguing about facts that you either are ignorant of or simply chose to ignore. So, fine, you are entitled to your opinion.
If any other poster wants to debate their position in an intellectually honest manner that's fine with me.
You cant go back and forth because the facts are against you

Blacks have equal protection under the law

Period

Lesh

meaning what?

That individual citizens have a low opinion of black people and may prefer non blacks if possible?
Meaning that blacks are targeted by law enforcement far more that whites, are convicted of charges with less evidence , and receive harsher sentences

Meaning that blacks are targeted by law enforcement far more that whites, are convicted of charges with less evidence , and receive harsher sentences
You just repeated what I said

Law enforcement deal with black people every day and naturally form an opinion about them

If they arrest more blacks as a percentage of the population its because blacks are committing more crimes

But the law applies equally to all races

That's because they think blacks are inferior.

Well.......when you look at the history of mankind blacks have never had a first world country and barely a 2nd world country

When it comes to advances of mankind in science, physics, medicine, engineering, electrical, computer engineering, architecture, and anything else they have contributed very very little.

The majority of blacks that have really made a difference in the world and made any real achievements they almost always came from a white based country.

In America we have to have even right now affirmative action because they can't keep up with non blacks. Colleges have to exclude percentage of non blacks so blacks can get in because they can't do it on their own. Public schools have to lower grading standards because the black kids fall behind everyone else.

Even back when spainards were building ships to setup trading routes blacks were sitting in huts with dirty balls enslaving their own people to sell as slaves.

Blacks have consistently proven for thousands of years they arent able to ever be more than the least productive and useful race in the world

Forum List

Back