David Cameron has Resigned

Corbyn should also go, but I hope he stays because he is the Conservatives best weapon :)

The Labour Party is imploding, the Leftists are probably finished, they lost Scotland to the SNP, it's difficult to envisage them winning a General Election for at least another 10 years.

Pretty much the whole Shadow Cabinet has now resigned.

Here are all the shadow cabinet members to resign so far

Brexit triggers Corbyn coup: Watson 'saddened' by Labour departures – live
And their idiot deputy leader blissfully ignorant whilst parting at Glastonbury. What a prize jerk. Lol.

As Labour sinks into crisis, deputy leader Tom Watson parties at Glastonbury
tom-watson-glasto-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Tom Watson MP uploaded a photo of himself at Glastonbury festival CREDIT: FACEBOOK
26 JUNE 2016 • 11:11AM

The Labour Party was in turmoil on Sunday morning, with Jeremy Corbyn facing mass Shadow Cabinet resignations in the wake of sacking Hilary Benn from the front bench amid reports that he was orchestrating a leadership coup.

But its deputy leader faced his own crisis - how to get back to London following a night of partying at Glastonbury.

Corbyn should also go, but I hope he stays because he is the Conservatives best weapon :)

The Labour Party is imploding, the Leftists are probably finished, they lost Scotland to the SNP, it's difficult to envisage them winning a General Election for at least another 10 years.

Pretty much the whole Shadow Cabinet has now resigned.

Here are all the shadow cabinet members to resign so far

Brexit triggers Corbyn coup: Watson 'saddened' by Labour departures – live
And their idiot deputy leader blissfully ignorant whilst parting at Glastonbury. What a prize jerk. Lol.

tom-watson-glasto-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Tom Watson MP uploaded a photo of himself at Glastonbury festival CREDIT: FACEBOOK
26 JUNE 2016 • 11:11AM

The Labour Party was in turmoil on Sunday morning, with Jeremy Corbyn facing mass Shadow Cabinet resignations in the wake of sacking Hilary Benn from the front bench amid reports that he was orchestrating a leadership coup.

But its deputy leader faced his own crisis - how to get back to London following a night of partying at Glastonbury.

He looks a fool.

Now the Labour Party resignations are at 26, that must be the whole Shadow Cabinet.

Didn't expect that so fast. What an egotist. lol

Myself I think it shows that he has some honour, rather than demanding to remain as British Prime Minister.

George Osborne also needs to resign, the next PM Boris Johnson won't keep Osborne, he's too in with Cameron and the Remain campaign.
I like Cameron, it's a little sad, but of course he could not stay now. I will not be mourning the passing of Osborne. Boris for PM!

Boris has stated he's not running, of course as soon as Michael Gove said he was running, there was no way that Boris could.

As Brutus knew, he who wields the dagger, never wears the crown.

Michael Gove, although pro-Brexit, he's a Neo-Conservative, so he won't win.

I think it's now increasingly likely that Theresa May is going to be the next British Prime Minister, she also has said absolutely no second referendum and with her there also won't be an early General Election for Britain.

gove-may-_2930210b.jpg

Edited to add picture.

Last edited:
"David Cameron has Resigned"

A victim of the folly that is democracy.

"A victim of the folly that is democracy."

Yes, you Leftists don't have to tell us how much contempt you have for democracy, we're already aware of this.

Forum List

Back