David Cameron has Resigned

Didn't expect that so fast. What an egotist. lol

Myself I think it shows that he has some honour, rather than demanding to remain as British Prime Minister.

George Osborne also needs to resign, the next PM Boris Johnson won't keep Osborne, he's too in with Cameron and the Remain campaign.
I like Cameron, it's a little sad, but of course he could not stay now. I will not be mourning the passing of Osborne. Boris for PM!

Boris this morning had to have the police help him to his car, he was leaving his house, there were about 300 Remain rent-a-thugs outside his house and all shouting "Fucking Scum" and other things at Boris because he lead the Leave campaign.

More "tolerance", this is what they do worldwide, if anyone dares to rebel against The Agenda.

Possibly the Organised Agitators now are going to be told to begin trouble on Britain's streets, that's the usual modus operandi.

Here's a video, 26 minutes in duration of the Remain thugs shouting at Boris and the police helping him to his car.

"Former mayor Boris Johnson leaves his London home under a hail of abuse from a waiting crowd as he gets into his taxi without giving a comment to the press."

Silent Boris Johnson leaves home under hail of booing crowd | Daily Mail Online

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Myself I think it shows that he has some honour, rather than demanding to remain as British Prime Minister.

George Osborne also needs to resign, the next PM Boris Johnson won't keep Osborne, he's too in with Cameron and the Remain campaign.
I like Cameron, it's a little sad, but of course he could not stay now. I will not be mourning the passing of Osborne. Boris for PM!

Boris this morning had to have the police help him to his car, he was leaving his house, there were about 300 Remain rent-a-thugs outside his house and all shouting "Fucking Scum" and other things at Boris because he lead the Leave campaign.

More "tolerance", this is what they do worldwide, if anyone dares to rebel against The Agenda.

Possibly the Organised Agitators now are going to be told to begin trouble on Britain's streets, that's the usual modus operandi.

Here's a video, 26 minutes in duration of the Remain thugs shouting at Boris and the police helping him to his car.

"Former mayor Boris Johnson leaves his London home under a hail of abuse from a waiting crowd as he gets into his taxi without giving a comment to the press."

Edited to add comment.
They are sore losers. My entire family are getting hate messages on Facebook. Lol.

He's just announced it, he'll resign within the next three months.

Tory Party leadership election and a new Prime Minister to be in place for next Tory Party Conference this Autumn....this probably is going to be Boris Johnson.

At least he's doing the honourable thing.

EU referendum live: David Cameron resigns as UK shocks the world by voting for Brexit

I don't really get it, he could still lead the country. Probably doesn't matter which Tory is in charge really, Cameron's been destroying the NHS slowly, trying to move it towards and American system, Johnson was born in the US, kind of seems like it will just continue.

Johnson won't have a hard time, seeing as Labour insist on electing the unelectables.

Edited to add comment.
Unbelievable. And on Independence Day!

Edited to add comment.

Are you surprised? There are people who lack tolerance on both sides. Then again 300 out of half the country....... you might have seen the same things against someone had it been a win for remain.

I don't see why he would resign; from here it looks like a 'I didn't get my way, so I'm quitting! Nyah nyah nyah!!!" action. Different culture I assume; pols don't do that here when handed a defeat on some issue or other, they just get over it and try again later. Surely he's competent at enough other policy administration duties.

I don't see why he would resign; from here it looks like a 'I didn't get my way, so I'm quitting! Nyah nyah nyah!!!" action. Different culture I assume; pols don't do that here when handed a defeat on some issue or other, they just get over it and try again later. Surely he's competent at enough other policy administration duties.

David Cameron has been so full-on with the Remain camp, that it's not appropriate that he then leads the negotiations into Leaving the EU, ditto George Osborne, I think he referenced this himself in his short speech today, but phrased it somewhat in a different way.

This will hurt England long term financially. They are now a tiny economy compared to the rest of the countries still in the EU, which is on par with the US and China.

I understand some Brits wanting autonomy but leaving on their own will be a calamity for them. If the EU just dissolved and all nations left it wouldn't be a big deal for each. England leaving on their own will be.

Edited to add comment.

Are you surprised? There are people who lack tolerance on both sides. Then again 300 out of half the country....... you might have seen the same things against someone had it been a win for remain.

I don't witness what people refer to as "Right-Wing Extremists" acting in such a manner, and when I say "Right-Wing Extremists" this seems to refer now to ANYONE who disagrees with The Agenda.

The Leave campaign was co-chaired by Gisela Stuart MP, she's German herself, her husband is English, she's a Labour MP, so her politics are Left of Centre, how can she be a "Right-Wing Extremist", she can't, but her being co-Chair of the Leave campaign gets her termed such by the Remain camp and their supporters.

Those who supported to Leave were subjected to what can only be referred to as Character Assassination, being called "racists" and "bigots"

This will hurt England long term financially. They are now a tiny economy compared to the rest of the countries still in the EU, which is on par with the US and China.

I understand some Brits wanting autonomy but leaving on their own will be a calamity for them. If the EU just dissolved and all nations left it wouldn't be a big deal for each. England leaving on their own will be.

"If the EU just dissolved and all nations left it wouldn't be a big deal for each."

This is going to happen, and that'll be wonderful.

Edited to add comment.
They are sore losers. My entire family are getting hate messages on Facebook. Lol.

Don't let the freaks bother you.

Corbyn should also go, but I hope he stays because he is the Conservatives best weapon :)

It seems Labour are wanting to oust Corbyn, two Labour MPs are going to issue a call for a Vote of No Confidence in him now.

"If the EU just dissolved and all nations left it wouldn't be a big deal for each."

It will not happen. There hasn't been a blustering to leave the EU as in Britain. It would be like Tennessee leaving the US union on it's own and losing all the benefits of belonging to that economy. It may 'feel' good to do so but economically it is a disaster. Stock markets around the world are down 8%-12% today. Most investors thought the move to leave would be defeated. England now is situated next to a gigantic economy in the EU. They simply cannot compete now. They are in for some tough times.

It will not happen. There hasn't been a blustering to leave the EU as in Britain. It would be like Tennessee leaving the US union on it's own and losing all the benefits of belonging to that economy. It may 'feel' good to do so but economically it is a disaster. Stock markets around the world are down 8%-12% today. Most investors thought the move to leave would be defeated. England now is situated next to a gigantic economy in the EU. They simply cannot compete now. They are in for some tough times.

"There hasn't been a blustering to leave the EU as in Britain."

How do you know there hasn't? Is it because you've not heard about it on your news?

I can tell you there's at least 14 European nations who want to leave the EU, I know this, because our organisations have been in contact with their organisations for at least a year now, and the strength of those who want to leave is getting stronger since November 2015.

Forum List

Back