David Cameron has Resigned

• Banned
Didn't expect that so fast. What an egotist. lol

Myself I think it shows that he has some honour, rather than demanding to remain as British Prime Minister.

George Osborne also needs to resign, the next PM Boris Johnson won't keep Osborne, he's too in with Cameron and the Remain campaign.

• Banned
He's just announced it, he'll resign within the next three months.

Tory Party leadership election and a new Prime Minister to be in place for next Tory Party Conference this Autumn....this probably is going to be Boris Johnson.

At least he's doing the honourable thing.

EU referendum live: David Cameron resigns as UK shocks the world by voting for Brexit

His wife isn't Natasha, is it?

I don't know what Mrs. Cameron is named.

Her name is Samantha Cameron.

Samantha Cameron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edited to add comment.

Myself I think it shows that he has some honour, rather than demanding to remain as British Prime Minister.

George Osborne also needs to resign, the next PM Boris Johnson won't keep Osborne, he's too in with Cameron and the Remain campaign.
I like Cameron, it's a little sad, but of course he could not stay now. I will not be mourning the passing of Osborne. Boris for PM!

No words, just ...
giphy.gif

I like Cameron, it's a little sad, but of course he could not stay now. I will not be mourning the passing of Osborne. Boris for PM!

I think David Cameron is a decent man, he just got on the wrong train.

The bookmakers have Boris Johnson at 5/6, this is good for you.

Forum List

Back