David Cameron has Resigned

He's just announced it, he'll resign within the next three months.

Tory Party leadership election and a new Prime Minister to be in place for next Tory Party Conference this Autumn....this probably is going to be Boris Johnson.

At least he's doing the honourable thing.

EU referendum live: David Cameron resigns as UK shocks the world by voting for Brexit

Good riddance... the Obama loving fake conservative is out:cool:

Cameron is to the Left of even Hillary.

Cameron is criminally involved in supporting al-Qaeda and ISIS. He should apologize.

Especially to the Libyans.
Yeah, heavy support for "Libyan rebels". But focused on Syria:

The UK drew up plans to train and equip a 100,000-strong Syrian rebel army to defeat President Bashar al-Assad, BBC Newsnight can reveal.

"While it was thought to be too radical at the time, US President Barack Obama said last week he was seeking $500m (£291m) funding to train Syrian rebels - an echo of Lord Richards' plan.

Insiders have told BBC Newsnight that Lord Richards, then chief of the defence staff but since retired from the military, warned Downing Street there were only two ways to end the Syrian civil war quickly - to let President Assad win, or to defeat him."
Syria conflict: UK planned to train and equip 100,000 rebels - BBC News

Cameron is criminally involved in supporting al-Qaeda and ISIS. He should apologize.

The UK drew up plans to train and equip a 100,000-strong Syrian rebel army to defeat President Bashar al-Assad, BBC Newsnight can reveal.

"While it was thought to be too radical at the time, US President Barack Obama said last week he was seeking $500m (£291m) funding to train Syrian rebels - an echo of Lord Richards' plan.

Insiders have told BBC Newsnight that Lord Richards, then chief of the defence staff but since retired from the military, warned Downing Street there were only two ways to end the Syrian civil war quickly - to let President Assad win, or to defeat him."

I agree about Syria yes, but I meant that Cameron should issue an apology to the Libyan people for helping to destroy their nation.

Didn't expect that so fast. What an egotist. lol

Myself I think it shows that he has some honour, rather than demanding to remain as British Prime Minister.

George Osborne also needs to resign, the next PM Boris Johnson won't keep Osborne, he's too in with Cameron and the Remain campaign.
I like Cameron, it's a little sad, but of course he could not stay now. I will not be mourning the passing of Osborne. Boris for PM!

Boris this morning had to have the police help him to his car, he was leaving his house, there were about 300 Remain rent-a-thugs outside his house and all shouting "Fucking Scum" and other things at Boris because he lead the Leave campaign.

More "tolerance", this is what they do worldwide, if anyone dares to rebel against The Agenda.

Possibly the Organised Agitators now are going to be told to begin trouble on Britain's streets, that's the usual modus operandi.

Here's a video, 26 minutes in duration of the Remain thugs shouting at Boris and the police helping him to his car.

"Former mayor Boris Johnson leaves his London home under a hail of abuse from a waiting crowd as he gets into his taxi without giving a comment to the press."

Silent Boris Johnson leaves home under hail of booing crowd | Daily Mail Online

Edited to add comment.

Are you surprised? There are people who lack tolerance on both sides. Then again 300 out of half the country....... you might have seen the same things against someone had it been a win for remain.

I don't witness what people refer to as "Right-Wing Extremists" acting in such a manner, and when I say "Right-Wing Extremists" this seems to refer now to ANYONE who disagrees with The Agenda.

The Leave campaign was co-chaired by Gisela Stuart MP, she's German herself, her husband is English, she's a Labour MP, so her politics are Left of Centre, how can she be a "Right-Wing Extremist", she can't, but her being co-Chair of the Leave campaign gets her termed such by the Remain camp and their supporters.

Those who supported to Leave were subjected to what can only be referred to as Character Assassination, being called "racists" and "bigots"

I'm not really sure why you're telling me this. I never said these people were right wing extremists, I know who the right wing extremists are, and they're not Farage or Johnson.

But I do know that on the left there are radicals, and on the right there are radicals and both sides have radicals who will, surprisingly, be radical.

I agree about Syria yes, but I meant that Cameron should issue an apology to the Libyan people for helping to destroy their nation.
Not only Cameron. European nations played the major role in serving US interests in Libya. Many airforces were involved in bombing the 75.000 Libyan troops, resulting in 20.000 flights in 8 months and the takeover of 200.000 "rebels" belonging to wahabi ideology of Libya.. The "rebels" initially had no chance.

There was a reference being made to Rocky and Bullwinkle.

About Boris, yeah. I screwed it up and am deleting it now. It wasn't funny enough to fix.

Carry on all.

What is Rocky and Bullwinkle?

It was a very good American cartoon show a long time ago, full of dry, understated humor (at least in American terms).

True, the show was good, but my trolling post wasn't.

About Boris, yeah. I screwed it up and am deleting it now. It wasn't funny enough to fix.

Carry on all.

It was a very good American cartoon show a long time ago, full of dry, understated humor (at least in American terms).

Nothing wrong with (at least trying to) inject a bit of levity. In fact, 'levitation' is probably something we could all stand a little of.

You know, like 'raising the devil'!

Carry on all.

Nothing wrong with (at least trying to) inject a bit of levity. In fact, 'levitation' is probably something we could all stand a little of.

But you really only have one shot at it, unless it's truly funny.

A

Carry on all.

And gravity, too. Don't forget gravity!

Without it, we'd all be floating through space.

Forum List

Back