Dastardly Betsy DeVos: Education 'has not been at the top' of President Trump's priorities

Maybe if democrats weren’t making him spend so much time fighting the coup he could do something on Ed. And a whole bunch of other things, ya think?
He deserves a third term since the COMMUNISTS have stolen his first term with their lying accusations

Have any of you Fukkers ever SEEN a copy of the Constitution? Heard a rumor about the Tenth Amendment? Have any clue what the powers of the President are with respect to EDUCATION?????

What fucking moron thought it was newsworthy to report that Education has not been at the top of President Trump's priority list?

Clearly, he was writing for the Lefties in the audience, who don't know any better.

no shit, batshit!

"no shit, batshit!"

Yes, you are right, president Trump forgot about you.

Hope somebody sends the words of your message to the president, so he can realize the decayed condition of the intellect of many people.

Something must be made about it. I'm sure he will do something to make good education finally reaches your neighborhood.

Why should it be? What Constitutional role does the federal government have in education?

no shit, batshit!

"no shit, batshit!"

Yes, you are right, president Trump forgot about you.

Hope somebody sends the words of your message to the president, so he can realize the decayed condition of the intellect of many people.

Something must be made about it. I'm sure he will do something to make good education finally reaches your neighborhood.
Looks like good education needs to reaches (sic) your hood.

Looks like good education needs to reaches (sic) your hood.

It never will happen in my hood. You throw a brick to someone, you are part of the gang; you throw a book to someone, you are a terrorist.
Betsy DeVos needs to be drawing circles for her husband. She doesn't know Dick about public education.

Forum List

Back