As Global Conflicts Rage, Blinken Lays Down the Law on Gender Pronouns for State Department Employees

Think boy, you can put this together.

With each new sentence and post you make, you prove my point.

Your weak insults prove how impolite you are.

You are continuously trying to tell others how to act and talk, what they can and can not say, while simultaneously out of the other side of your mouth claim "my body my choice".

You libs are the most impolite and intolerant people to ever walk the earth.

:blahblah:

Paleman must earn mine first, Shitlips.

A not so veiled race card?

You wouldn't like my slanty eyes either but you still have to earn my respect.

If you can last three rounds with me you're halfway there

Won't happen, though

A not so veiled race card?

You wouldn't like my slanty eyes either but you still have to earn my respect.

If you can last three rounds with me you're halfway there

Won't happen, though
Wow, you're fantasizing persecution now?

You ain't all there, are ya?

I did not say that. I said I know "spec ed professionals who disagree with you" and the pronoun assignment for individuals, including spec ed students.

Your lie is refuted. I do think you have a point about pronouns for a student with a split personality.

And before you double down on lying, read this in full and think about it.

"The prevalence of split personality disorder, also known as dissociative identity disorder (DID), among elementary special education students is quite low. DID is a complex mental health condition characterized by the presence of two or more distinct identities or personality states within an individual.

Here are some relevant facts based on data from the National Center for Education Statistics:

1. In the 2021–22 academic year, approximately 7.3 million students between the ages of 3 and 21 received special education and/or related services under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). This accounts for approximately 15 percent of all public school students1.
  2. Among students receiving special education services, the most common category of disability was specific learning disabilities, which affected 32 percent of these students1.
  3. Other health impairments, including conditions that limit strength, vitality, or alertness due to chronic or acute health problems, accounted for 15 percent of students with disabilities2.
However, it’s important to note that DID is not typically diagnosed in elementary school settings. It is a rare and complex disorder that often emerges later in life. Elementary special education programs primarily focus on addressing learning disabilities, speech impairments, and other health-related challenges."

1nces.ed.gov2nces.ed.gov3degree.astate.edu4data.ed.gov
Arkansas State?! How weird! I was literally just thinking about Arkansas State this morning.

When I was in Officer, basic course otherwise known as the Boot Camp for new lieutenants, everybody there had at least a bachelors degree. Everybody but won that is…

Very nice guy, very country, he was from Arkansas. He had just been made to lieutenant and the Arkansas National Guard. His qualification? He had 30 college credits., From Arkansas State.

Since he was such a nice guy, I tried to explain to the others “don’t forget, 30 credit hours in Arkansas is like a PhD anywhere else.“

Anyway… I suggest you find a better source of information for so-called “split personality.” I don’t mean movies like Sybil, and All about Eve, either.

The source of information is far more solid than the stuff you have been putting out. I did like your anecdote.

You can have your opinions, but they are not factually indicative much less conclusive.

Forum List

Back