Betsy Devos frankly discusses education with a person having a masters degree in education

I get e mail at times from Marissa Streit, the CEO of Prager U. Notice it does not say university, but simply U.
Betsy had 30 years experience with education issues prior to Trump appointing her the Secretary of education. She did a lot of good for our children despite the constant attacks by Democrats.
Hear her in her own voice discussing helping our children get a good education. Compare to now where the issue vital for teachers is supposed to be humans with both male and female organs being in bathrooms with the opposite sex they actually represent. Transgenders do not show up as half woman and half man. They show up as one particular sex. So a person with the appearance of a man but has a vagina (does this really exist) wants to be in the mens toilet with the boys in school. Very strange in my opinion.

So we're being told by a conservative foundation that their disaster of an education secretary who had one policy and one policy only, to defund education and give that money to rich people, is a good education secretary.

Fuck me

So we're being told by a conservative foundation that their disaster of an education secretary who had one policy and one policy only, to defund education and give that money to rich people, is a good education secretary.

Fuck me
Lie. Defunding the government indoctrination center isn't defunding education. The money will be shifted to charter schools. You're a liar.

Last edited:

Fuck me
Given the Department of Education is a recent invention of Government, yes, she wanted the funds returned to the citizens schools.

No. Trades are taught in trade schools and technical schools, moron.
So they don't teach welding or Ag Mechanics in Public High Schools.

Gawd you are a complete moron.
Doubling down on your lies.

Of Course they teach Welding and Ag Mechanics in Public High Schools.

I'm curious what advantage you think you are creating for yourself by denying this FACT.

Given the Department of Education is a recent invention of Government, yes, she wanted the funds returned to the citizens schools.

No, she wanted the money given to the rich.

The whole concept of "choice" within the Republican Party is not one of the ability to be able to choose, but one where the rich get given money.

They wanted to be able to give rich people money, people who have CHOSEN to send their kids to private schools already, and give them money to do something they can ALREADY AFFORD TO DO.

Where does this money come from? It comes from poorer kids's schools.

Look, the UK has school choice. Proper school choice. Each kid in a STATE SCHOOL has an allocation of money that goes to that school. It doesn't go to rich kids's schools.

Kids can choose whichever school they like.

The problem is there simply aren't enough places. So some schools will fill up and then you choose that school but won't get a place. So you have to go somewhere else. School choice isn't always that great, but proper school choice like in the UK is okay, it does punish bad schools.

However they also have OFSTED which goes around schools checking for quality, it has good teacher training and decent unions.

The US on the other hand is such a dog eat dog system that you get fuckers like deVos coming along trying to get RICH KIDS money for something they've already CHOSEN and then trying to tell them it's about choice. It's fucking insane.

So they don't teach welding or Ag Mechanics in Public High Schools.

Gawd you are a complete moron.
Doubling down on your lies.

Of Course they teach Welding and Ag Mechanics in Public High Schools.

I'm curious what advantage you think you are creating for yourself by denying this FACT.
That ain't enough to get you a job as a journeyman. I worked on machinery for 30 years. Tell me all about it. Stooge.

No, she wanted the money given to the rich.

The whole concept of "choice" within the Republican Party is not one of the ability to be able to choose, but one where the rich get given money.

They wanted to be able to give rich people money, people who have CHOSEN to send their kids to private schools already, and give them money to do something they can ALREADY AFFORD TO DO.

Where does this money come from? It comes from poorer kids's schools.

Look, the UK has school choice. Proper school choice. Each kid in a STATE SCHOOL has an allocation of money that goes to that school. It doesn't go to rich kids's schools.

Kids can choose whichever school they like.

The problem is there simply aren't enough places. So some schools will fill up and then you choose that school but won't get a place. So you have to go somewhere else. School choice isn't always that great, but proper school choice like in the UK is okay, it does punish bad schools.

However they also have OFSTED which goes around schools checking for quality, it has good teacher training and decent unions.

The US on the other hand is such a dog eat dog system that you get fuckers like deVos coming along trying to get RICH KIDS money for something they've already CHOSEN and then trying to tell them it's about choice. It's fucking insane.
Lie. She wanted the money for charter schools.

Yes it is.

Where did you go to school to learn the trade?
Nope. You don't learn a trade in a 45 minute class for 3 months in high school. Dipshit. Why are there trade schools and technical schools? Where did you learn a trade?

Nope. You don't learn a trade in a 45 minute class for 3 months in high school. Dipshit. Why are there trade schools and technical schools? Where did you learn a trade?
The question was about you.
Where did YOU learn your trade?
Are you afraid to answer.

I went to college and got a Masters in Education, you know that.
I also took 2 years of Welding, Electrical, Mechanical Ed and Wood Working in HS Shop.

The question was about you.
Where did YOU learn your trade?
Are you afraid to answer.

I went to college and got a Masters in Education, you know that.
I also took 2 years of Welding, Electrical, Mechanical Ed and Wood Working in HS Shop.
I'm not the topic. Shop class isn't trade school. Do you actually believe putting shop class on an application will get you a job at an automobile dealership? You're an idiot.

I'm not the topic. Shop class isn't trade school. Do you actually believe putting shop class on an application will get you a job at an automobile dealership? You're an idiot.
It can be.
At my HS in the 70's, classmates made trailers, sold them, and then continued as a career.
All done before 19 years of age, with experience learned and home and at school.
These trailers were designed and built at the school shop.
Why are you denying this.....I don't see your advantage.

Don't be so dense.

I get e mail at times from Marissa Streit, the CEO of Prager U. Notice it does not say university, but simply U.
Betsy had 30 years experience with education issues prior to Trump appointing her the Secretary of education. She did a lot of good for our children despite the constant attacks by Democrats.
Hear her in her own voice discussing helping our children get a good education. Compare to now where the issue vital for teachers is supposed to be humans with both male and female organs being in bathrooms with the opposite sex they actually represent. Transgenders do not show up as half woman and half man. They show up as one particular sex. So a person with the appearance of a man but has a vagina (does this really exist) wants to be in the mens toilet with the boys in school. Very strange in my opinion.
She had conflicts of interest when appointed to her position.

It can be.
At my HS in the 70's, classmates made trailers, sold them, and then continued as a career.
All done before 19 years of age, with experience learned and home and at school.

Don't be so dense.
That's nice. Did anyone build a jet engine?

It can be.

Don't be so dense.
I got a job at seventeen being a commercial mason laborer making seven fifty and hour in 1978 it was better than a class where you earn zero dollars an hour.

That's nice. Did anyone build a jet engine?
Honest Answer. Of Course Not.

You would bitch about the waste of public funds.

Do you ever get tired of losing?
Jet Engine in HS......LOLLLOLLLOOLLOLL

Honest Answer. Of Course Not.

You would bitch about the waste of public funds.

Do you ever get tired of losing?
Jet Engine in HS......LOLLLOLLLOOLLOLL
Exactly. Good luck with that trailer business.

Forum List

Back