As Global Conflicts Rage, Blinken Lays Down the Law on Gender Pronouns for State Department Employees

This is not a workplace environment.

Well, at least it isn't for me, you might be posting from a russian troll farm as far as I know.
If you are born male and dress like a chic, I will still call you a dude because i won't lie to spare your feelings screw that !

If you are born male and dress like a chic, I will still call you a dude because i won't lie to spare your feelings screw that !
What are you going to do hit him with your purse?
A. I'm just a guy, not "identifying" as anything. I'm just a confused about this whole trans gender thing as you conservatards are, I just do them the courtesy of trying not to offend them.

And

B. I don't carry a purse, can I borrow yours?

A. I'm just a guy, not "identifying" as anything. I'm just a confused about this whole trans gender thing as you conservatards are, I just do them the courtesy of trying not to offend them.

And

B. I don't carry a purse, can I borrow yours?
Can't offend by telling the truth

As you might have noticed, Biden has been a complete failure at confronting inflation, higher interest rates, Iranian proxies killing US servicemen, curbing exploding deficit spending, all while bending and scraping before the tranny Cult.

Folks in the State Dept. are addressing more pressing issues such as learning that pronouns are more important than national security. That might be a reason why Putin has endorsed Biden for president because a weak and feckless Biden is good for Russia.

As America finds itself in one of its most precarious situations in decades, the State Department is getting its priorities in order.

These priorities, as it turns out, involve lecturing employees about the importance of recognizing and respecting other people's gender identities.

According to a memo obtained by National Review, the State Department is seeking to “increase understanding of gender identity and provide guidance on gender identity language and best practices that support an inclusive work environment.”
We all know what is more important to these clowns.

According to a memo obtained by National Review, the State Department is seeking to “increase understanding of gender identity and provide guidance on gender identity language and best practices that support an inclusive work environment.”

What it really supports is the agenda of the Democratic Party. The rest of the world must be scratching their heads and wondering what the fuck are the Americans doing?

The world is moving on, task0778, and you can't stop it.
Moving on to what? Don’t just drop slogans

I can assure every thinker and emotetard compliance freak this:
You are referenced by me as to what my eyes and brain deliver. I’m not controlled by wishes and fantasies of how you feel you should be referenced.

Moving on to what? Don’t just drop slogans

I can assure every thinker and emotetard compliance freak this:
You are referenced by me as to what my eyes and brain deliver. I’m not controlled by wishes and fantasies of how you feel you should be referenced.
Your wishes and fantasies does not stop the world moving on.

The world is moving on, task0778, and you can't stop it.
Maybe it's just me being pessimistic, but my sense is that the world is not moving very much at all and not in the right direction. And the US is no exception, we are worried about fucking pronouns, no less. For sure I can't stop anything, but at least my country can do a better job of leading those who would follow in a better direction, including our own citizens. But Biden can't or won't do it, and I don't think the democrats and even some republicans won't let Trump do it if he gets elected. IOW, no matter who wins this November, we're all going to be worse off in 2028, including the rest of the world.

And here we are, worrying about fucking pronouns.

Forum List

Back