Crappiest Songs of All Time

anyone who enjoys that deserves to be offended

"whip It" by Devo

Im gonna keep adding at least one everytime I comment haha cause I can't stop thinking of crappy music now.

Yeah except you've got a whole list of songs I like in ones you don't. I can't even imagine WHAT you must listen to.

Ohio Express - Yummy Yummy Yummy

Limp Bizkit's cover of "Behind Blue Eyes" is fucking gay :rolleyes:

Amen on the Limp Bizkit...what a bunch a wannabes

how about

"You Can Dance if You Want To" -Men At Work

"All out of Love" -Air Supply

"I Would Do Anything For Love" -Meatloaf

"Dream Weaver" -REO Speedwagon

Last edited:
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl.

That song pisses me off every time it comes on the radio.

Amen on the Limp Bizkit...what a bunch a wannabes

how about

"You Can Dance if You Want To" -Men At Work

"All out of Love" -Air Supply

"I Would Do Anything For Love" -Meatloaf

"Dream Weaver" -REO Speedwagon

First... it is not "You Can Dance if You Want To"... it is "Safety Dance"
Second... It is not Men at Work, it is Men without Hats
Third... REO Never sang Dream Weaver... that was Gary Wright

jeez.... :eusa_eh:

Any song that tells me how cool truck drivers are and how much they miss their baby pretty much makes me want to hurl.

You have absolutely got to humor me gunny and please please please tell me what songs I named that you like.

"Barbie Girl" -Aqua

Sorry, wrong guy. You new guys all look alike for awhile.:lol:

I DO like Sister Christian and Love Shack though; although, I must say I think I have only seen the Love Shack video. I don't recall ever hearing it on the radio.

You can have that Trace Adkins song. I was like WTF is THIS? first time I heard it. I thought is was a song about Donkey Kong.:eusa_shifty:

That is one of the things that if I find out about a woman I date (liking any of those songs) it is time for a break-up

I once had a date when I was young that put Tainted Love as a choice in her juke box selections.... I shook my head, finished my beer, and promptly just walked away... picked up another woman.. and left

You gay now? I don't know any woman of any age (that has heard of everything on your list) that doesn't like at least half of those songs.

That is one of the things that if I find out about a woman I date (liking any of those songs) it is time for a break-up

I once had a date when I was young that put Tainted Love as a choice in her juke box selections.... I shook my head, finished my beer, and promptly just walked away... picked up another woman.. and left

And you left me with the bill, you tainted bum!

Forum List

Back