Crappiest Songs of All Time

But don't take my word for it, sacrifice 4 minutes of your time and see for yourself.

[youtube]szhJzX0UgDM[/youtube]

why does it make you cry??

B52's ROCK!!!!!

Hall and Oates suck. I can't believe anybody has even bought their music...it's that bad....

It's the whole song about a dead person thing.

I saw the B-52's at the first Earth Day in Central Park. They were a lot of fun.

Hall and Oates wasn't all that bad. The best song they did was actually one that never got radio airplay. It was called Serious Music on an album called Along The Red Ledge (I think it was their last album, actually). On the other hand, I haven't heard the song in like half my life, so it might be pretty bad if I heard it now. :cool:

It's the whole song about a dead person thing.

I saw the B-52's at the first Earth Day in Central Park. They were a lot of fun.

Hall and Oates wasn't all that bad. The best song they did was actually one that never got radio airplay. It was called Serious Music on an album called Along The Red Ledge (I think it was their last album, actually). On the other hand, I haven't heard the song in like half my life, so it might be pretty bad if I heard it now. :cool:

There are certain bands that just don't do it for me........

interesting thread. Certainly a testament to the subjective nature of music.

I wont list anything because I recognize my own love of extremely cheesy music. Safety Dance? Love it. Party all the time by Eddie Murphy? I actually used to mix that at parties back in college. You should have seen the crowd reaction when i'd break out the milli vanilli.

"So what are you doing back"

"Well, I set back and thought about the things we used to do. It really meant a lot to me. YOU mean a lot to me."

"I really mean that much to you?"

"GIRL, you know it's true"

Just throw in the 80s hair metal bands and you just about cover it:

Poison
Cinderella
Ratt
etc.
etc.
etc.

*shudder*

Just throw in the 80s hair metal bands and you just about cover it:

Poison
Cinderella
Ratt
etc.
etc.
etc.

*shudder*

No offense, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, but...
slap.gif

Just throw in all Grunge Bands and it about covers it... add to that "Nu-Metal" and that about covers the rest

And gunny... don't be messin with Toni Tennile... LOL

She's ALL yours. Both her and those teeth she could eat corn on the cob through a pickett fence with. I wouldn't dream of depriving you of so much as one second ....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back