Court sides with pharmacists against emergency contraceptives

BibleFairyTales.jpg

It seems alarming to me that licensed pharmacists would allow ONE book to supercede all the other books they had to learn in order to earn their degree. What kind of brain thinks like that? Taliban?

Last edited:
Big government and anti-freedom is "getting one right"? :cuckoo:

So forcing someone to do something they don't want to is freedom to you? Yeah....statist's unite....They got this correct. If you want it then take it to a pharmacist that will fill it...its just like when my pharmacy doesn't have a medicine I may need I go to a different one...

Religion has no place when it comes to what pharmaceuticals someone can, and can not get just because some nuts want to force their religion on others.

If they have an issue with this, they are in the wrong line of work.

I am an atheist so not a big fan of religion anyways but this has nothing to do with religion other than the fact it was against their religion to give the pill out. It has to do with the fact the government was trying to force them to do something they don't want to.You allow government to control everything in our lives what's the point of living? We will just be little drones to do as we are told when we are told to do it.Oh and they forced nothing on anyone,they merely will not prescribe the pill,unlike the government who is forcing them to do as they are told or else.Its the government doing the forcing here and not its been shot down as it should be.

Last edited:
BibleFairyTales.jpg

It seems alarming to me that licensed pharmacists would allow ONE book to supercede all the other books they had to learn in order to earn their degree. What kind of brain thinks like that? Taliban?

A person following thier concience. So you agree with forcing someone to compromise thier beliefs?

BibleFairyTales.jpg

A person following thier concience. So you agree with forcing someone to compromise thier beliefs?
I remember when the US had separation of church and state.

So forcing someone to do something they don't want to is freedom to you? Yeah....statist's unite....They got this correct. If you want it then take it to a pharmacist that will fill it...its just like when my pharmacy doesn't have a medicine I may need I go to a different one...

Religion has no place when it comes to what pharmaceuticals someone can, and can not get just because some nuts want to force their religion on others.

I am an atheist so not a big fan of religion anyways but this has nothing to do with religion other than the fact it was against their religion to give the pill out. It has to do with the fact the government was trying to force them to do something they don't want to.You allow government to control everything in our lives what's the point of living? We will just be little drones to do as we are told when we are told to do it.Oh and they forced nothing on anyone,they merely will not prescribe the pill,unlike the government who is forcing them to do as they are told or else.Its the government doing the forcing here and not its been shot down as it should be.

Again pharmacies should not have the power to play god to pick and choose what pharmaceuticals they only want to be filled. This is the epitome of big government and anti-freedom because they are forcing their region on people.

Well, whattya know -- the court got one right.

Big government and anti-freedom is "getting one right"? :cuckoo:
Big government would be forcing someone to sell a product if it conflicts with his religious views.

Anti-freedom would be forcing someone to sell a product if it conflicts with his religious views.

So, it looks like you're astoundingly wrong.

BibleFairyTales.jpg

I remember when the US had separation of church and state.

You're free to shop elsewhere, dumbass.

Again pharmacies should not have the power to play god to pick and choose what pharmaceuticals they only want to be filled. This is the epitome of big government and anti-freedom because they are forcing their region on people.
Again, you're free to shop elsewhere, dumbass.

Its not the pharmacy its 2 people there are usually more than 1 person working at a pharmacy. Also if its THEIR business its none of anyone's business who they decide to do business with or not. the government forcing them to give the pill out is just as anti freedom as what you are claiming...don't like someone's beliefs don't shop there!

Why not? They are currently free to pick and choose what insurance they will accept. And most pharmacies (even Walmart and Walgreens) do not have all medications in stock at all times anyway. Some prescriptions do have to be special ordered,and if they can't get it...they go unfilled.

Economy recovering.....check NOPE

Bin Laden killed.....check MAYBE

GM rebuilt.......check UAW PAID OFF

What will the Republicans run on? NOT Obama

Anticontraception???? Freedom of conscience

Check. The desire of most Liberals, to sign the back of the check.

You're as big an idiot as Black Fable, Chrissy...

Eat a dick fuck face. Chris is spot on and that's why you're resorting to childish name-calling because you have nothing else :up:

Anybody taking notes? :D

I wonder if it would be allowed for a Klan member who happens to be a pharmacist to deny medical care to a black person? I mean if it's against someones beliefs it must be right?

If he owns that business yes. I guarantee you though he would lose business very very fast and he would have to close down.Private Property rights and personal rights means we take the bad with the good.Its just like I may not agree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it with my life.

Forum List

Back