Could TSA pat downs spread STDs?

:bsflag:

Daughter happens to work in a pediatric facility. According to her about 25% of their patients are for well baby clinic. Also according to her, gloves are only required when handling body fluids, or giving shots.

Nice that I happen to be here for the holiday......

Yet they still sterilize their hands after each patient, even the well ones. Why is that?

Um... I've never known of a person who sterilized their hands. I think you mean sanitize.

As to your question.....private ollie knows all about it. His DAUGHTER is a nurse. He got it all by osmosis.

Yes sanitize is what was meant, But you knew that. And as I believe I mentioned that I am visiting at my daughters house... I am far from being any Medical professional. But she is. Now you want to attack my daughters knowledge that's fine because I introduced her here as a health care professional. And Her and I will continue to laugh at the stupidity of certain people on this thread.

Now take your private BS and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Which would be one of the same places the TSA doesn't touch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet they still sterilize their hands after each patient, even the well ones. Why is that?

Um... I've never known of a person who sterilized their hands. I think you mean sanitize.

As to your question.....private ollie knows all about it. His DAUGHTER is a nurse. He got it all by osmosis.

Yes sanitize is what was meant, But you knew that. And as I believe I mentioned that I am visiting at my daughters house... I am far from being any Medical professional. But she is. Now you want to attack my daughters knowledge that's fine because I introduced her here as a health care professional. And Her and I will continue to laugh at the stupidity of certain people on this thread.

Now take your private BS and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Which would be one of the same places the TSA doesn't touch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep talking. I will be listening to EVERYTHING you have to say or have ever said on here.

Really, my own personal fan club? You will find much of what I have said on here rather boring. But most of it will lean to the right and all of it is truth. At least truth as I believe it to be. I can be wrong, but not often.

I have a fan club... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Really, my own personal fan club? You will find much of what I have said on here rather boring. But most of it will lean to the right and all of it is truth. At least truth as I believe it to be. I can be wrong, but not often.

I have a fan club... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Keep talking.

:bsflag:

Daughter happens to work in a pediatric facility. According to her about 25% of their patients are for well baby clinic. Also according to her, gloves are only required when handling body fluids, or giving shots.

Nice that I happen to be here for the holiday......

My bad.

My bad.

No problem. Your point was lost only on he who has gained all his nursing knowledge by osmosis! :lol:

The article quoted here:

TSA Feel-Ups Could Spread STDs? - Health - Black Voices Conversations

Clearly you are all prejudiced and have issues with blacks.

And none of you has explained why the TSA, themselves wears gloves since there is NO danger of spreading disease during these checks.
you might as well have quoted the op to any thread here
that is just another messageboard/blog

btw, failed attempt to make this a racial issue

Still no explanation of why the TSA wears gloves when there is no danger of contracting disease.

The article quoted here:

TSA Feel-Ups Could Spread STDs? - Health - Black Voices Conversations

Clearly you are all prejudiced and have issues with blacks.

And none of you has explained why the TSA, themselves wears gloves since there is NO danger of spreading disease during these checks.

Still no explanation of why the TSA wears gloves when there is no danger of contracting disease.
they likely wear them to deal with hypochondriacs like you

they likely wear them to deal with hypochondriacs like you

If they were wearing them for the benefit of the public, they would be changing them. But they are not changing them, and you are adamant that no one is in danger of catching anything, so I don't see why THEY wear gloves. Neither you, nor anyone else has explained it.

Forum List

Back