Leprosy, Polio, Malaria, TB, Measles … and Massive Unscreened Illegal Immigration

Yall the ones bitching about measles, and saying we are the problem as you look the other way on millions of illegals
I am not looking away from the border crisis . Something has to be done. It requires fixing. It should be congress not the President.

And I am not looking away from MAGA. Something needs to be done about them. They are a danger to our country. A bigger danger than the out of control border.

I am not looking away from the border crisis . Something has to be done. It requires fixing. It should be congress not the President.

And I am not looking away from MAGA. Something needs to be done about them. They are a danger to our country. A bigger danger than the out of control border.
BS. HR2 forces remain in Mexico. Senate and Biden refuse.

maga fuckups had a deal. Then the cheeto called on them to jump and lick his shoes for him

Tuberculosis is spreading in California,
officials say. Silent bacteria could be why
20 March 2024 ~~ By Julia Daye

California is facing a steep rise in tuberculosis cases. In 2023, the number of tuberculosis cases increased by 271, or 15%, from 2022, according to California Department of Public Health data released in February. The rate of TB in the Golden State has increased each year since 2020, with it now holding the highest number and one of the highest rates of TB cases in the country. And deaths are also mounting. TB spreads through the air and through contact with someone who has the illness, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Symptoms of TB are a severe cough that is often bloody, weight loss, fatigue, night sweats and fever. Once you have TB, it becomes easier to catch other illnesses as well. A case of TB can be lethal if not treated correctly.

Commentary:
Back in my youth, I worked in the treatment of Tuberculosis patients amongst other illnesses.
At the time the treatment was Streptomycin, ParaAminoSalicylate, and Isoniazid.
Things have changed in the treatment because of TB resisting drugs and more so within the last three years.
Meanwhile along with the resyrgence of TB there are also other diseases that have had a resurgence along with Measles and Syphilis.
You can blame aby factors in the resurhnce but the nain factor is the influx of illegal aliens who have not been treated or culled bevause of the diseases many now drug resistant to our modern drugs.

" the nain factor is the influx of illegal aliens who have not been treated" is a silly allegation.

Americans have always been avoiding good medical care, like getting all the vaxxes they should.

Can't have it both ways, doc.

Forum List

Back