I honenstly believe Trump is trying to lose the election

It's not like he was ever involved in actually being President.
This is literally the most RETARDED post I've seen in awhile and thats saying something considering Penelope has been posting today.

Until the pandemic hit he literally had some of the best economic numbers in history.
Now I know your leftist masters will spin that into nothing but you buying their bullshit would not surprise me

An economy that Barack Obama handed him. I know you'll never give him credit though. Obama's job growth numbers were better than Trump's.. period.
All Trump had to do was not fuck it up...and he found a way to do that. Because he didn't want to do the job he was actually elected to do.

I get that Trump is your guy. But your guy is an incompetent fraud.

Y
I wish I could lead off saying I am joking. But I am honestly not. Trump is trying to lose the election. I am sure of it now.

Ok, reading that article, we see the Trump Administration trying to block money for testing, tracking, and block more money to the CDC. Because in the midst of a Pandemic, the one thing you don't want to do is give money to the Centers for Disease Control. Because. Um. America I guess.

The problem is that the original response was not great. But you can recover from that, and improve. The problem comes when even as the evidence mounts, and it has been mounting for a while, you stubbornly stay the course. Even when it is wrong, Trump thinks he would look like a Pussy if he changed course. The problem is in avoiding the image of a pussy for changing course, you look like an ass for ignoring the evidence. Well the answer to that is to get rid of the evidence.

It is not just that there are more people testing positive. That could be explained by non symptomatic people testing positive. Ok. But locally, our Hospitals are approaching capacity. Hospitalizations increase in Coastal Health District; Savannah hospitals have surge plan

Now what does that mean? It means that for all those non symptomatic people, there are also seriously ill people overwhelming the Hospital's ability to care for them. But Trump wants to believe it is just testing that is the problem, and tracking, which leads to more testing.

That by the way is how we run down Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Let's say you test positive for Gonorrhea. You give the Health Department folks the names of people you have had sex with, and they contact those people and tell them to get tested right away. If they are positive, they give up names, and they track the disease until they run out of names. This technique is not new, and it isn't untried. It works. For COVID. you tell those who were exposed to get tested. Then anyone they interacted with gets tested. You throw out the net in an effort to minimize the spread.

True story. I was home from work for about three hours when I got a call from the Manager. I had used some equipment after another guy, and he had tested positive for COVID. When I went into that equipment I had sprayed Lysol and wiped down the surfaces with Alcohol wipes. I wore a mask for the first twenty minutes giving the stuff time to work. I came up with no symptoms and returned to work two weeks later. But that kept me from possibly spreading the disease if I had contracted it. During those two weeks I left the house twice. Both times I masked up to make sure I didn't spread the disease and maintained the social distance. Precautions seemed to have worked, since I did not get sick.

That is how you stop the disease from spreading. You contact those who may be infected, and tell them to get tested, and then if they turn up positive you track and track and track until you get the net cast wide enough to stop the spread.

Now there are two possible explanations for Trumps adamant determination to cancel testing and tracking. 1) He really wants to lose the election. 2) He is so petty that he wants to risk the entire nation to satisfy a grudge. I tend to believe that it is number one. While it is possible that he is that petty, it is not the most likely answer. The most likely answer is that Trump wants to lose. The economy will take a longer, harder hit, and that is his claim to fame, and he knows it. Unemployment will stay high through the election, and that will be a bodyblow to his campaign anyway. He might as well just lose and get it over with. Then he hands the smoking ruins to Biden, who is completely unsuitable to manage it, and Adios America.

well how 'bout that. welcome to the light. however i will disagree with you on one thing:

' Then he hands the smoking ruins to Biden, who is completely unsuitable to manage it, and Adios America. '

biden will listen to the scientists & will invoke the defensive production act, & isn't insane enough to think he's a stable genious who knows more than the generals & goes on his hunches about this fucking pandemic.

Twenty years ago he was Crazy Uncle Joe. Now I honestly think he has dementia.
You're going for the fake news. Joe's dementia is just as real as Hillary's Parkinson's.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's how he's thinking. It isn't fun for him anymore. Before the pandemic, he could golf, tweet, watch TV, and hold his pep rallies. Hell, he can't even hang at Mar-A-Lago anymore and have his peeps pump his ego up. It's not like he was ever involved in actually being President. He just wanted to perpetually run for it. If he quits (which I believe his ego would never allow him to do), then the Republican Party is finished...and they'll never let him forget it. And any side project he wanted to start after his Presidency like buying his own news network, will be ashes.

he would love to quit - no doubt about it. but donny knows the second he resigns, NYS has him nailed to the wall.
And five minutes later the feds move in for cavity searches.

This is literally the most RETARDED post I've seen in awhile and thats saying something considering Penelope has been posting today.

Until the pandemic hit he literally had some of the best economic numbers in history.
Now I know your leftist masters will spin that into nothing but you buying their bullshit would not surprise me
He started with an excellent economy and spent us into huge deficits to keep it that way.

Not a good long term strategy.

I remember there were people who were saying that in 2016, though. He just said one stupid thing after another, and people wondered if was all a joke.

The joke was on us.
That, or the joke is in fact you, and will be a again.
Along with a majority of the country, again.

But you guys don't care about that. 'Cuz you have da troof 'n stuff.

An economy that Barack Obama handed him. I know you'll never give him credit though. Obama's job growth numbers were better than Trump's.. period.
All Trump had to do was not fuck it up...and he found a way to do that. Because he didn't want to do the job he was actually elected to do.

I get that Trump is your guy. But your guy is an incompetent fraud.
The left has you trained well. A perfect lapdog.

Businesses & investors were so impressed with Obama that the day after Trump won the presidency the markets took flight and job openings began in earnest.
Then when Obama began slashing red tape and regulations the hiring frenzy got even better and the markets rejoiced. Wait! That wasn't Obama.....

What was black unemployment under Obama? What justice reform did Obama sign? What opportunity zones did Obama create in the inner city?

Etc....

Now get back to your rioting and graffiti

ALL I know for SURE is this.......

If trump is not re elected for ANY reason,
they are coming after your guns full assault no holds barred

There is no way to accomplish Agenda21 without it
And if there's ever going to be a Civil War, it will begin when they start to do that.

That said, no Trump is NOT "trying" to lose the election.

tell me - is Agenda21 anything like jadehelm15?

lol...

ohf-ivian-i-forgot-to-take-their-dodo-thanks-obama-12584162.png

i guess joe will be picking up the black dude's slack, 'eh?

I remember there were people who were saying that in 2016, though. He just said one stupid thing after another, and people wondered if was all a joke.

The joke was on us.

No, because you practically live in a loop that goes idiot-media-idiot-media, then you wind up believing yourselves.

The joke was on us.

No, because you practically live in a loop that goes idiot-media-idiot-media, then you wind up believing yourselves.
Oh, I do love irony from the closed circuit alternate universe.

Dittos.

The joke was on us.

Dittos.
Yes, well, this is the second time Trump has lost for sure! Just ask yourself or the media.

The joke was on us.

Dittos.

MEGADITTOS!!!

The joke was on us.

Most of us are in a loop. Trump definitely has his flaws and does/says some dumb shit. Having said that you CAN call him out where necessary and still support his reelection as long as it doesn't conflict with what's most important to you.

The joke was on us.

Dittos.

MEGADITTOS!!!
They have their own world now. Completely separate and closed and controlled and paranoid.

We just need to find a way to work around the nutters. We just haven't figured that out yet.

The joke was on us.

Dittos.

MEGADITTOS!!!
They have their own world now. Completely separate and closed and controlled and paranoid.

We just need to find a way to work around the nutters. We just haven't figured that out yet.

gotta start with a blow out at the polls. that's step #1.

I'm sure it's all just like the hacks at MSN are spinning it, and doesn't have a single thing to do with this...
Correct, it doesn't, because that error was fixed a while ago. Not that you would know that, since you didn't read a single word of any of those articles you posted, had no idea what the dates on them were, and haven't read anything else on this, either. A fertile, ignorant mind for Trump cult brainwashing.

Businesses & investors were so impressed with Obama that the day after Trump won the presidency the markets took flight and job openings began in earnest.
What an idiotic comment. Longest period of growth in history while Obama was president... but you read a blog about a one day event, and your little pecker got hard.

The joke was on us.

Dittos.

MEGADITTOS!!!

gotta start with a blow out at the polls. that's step #1.
See? This is what I mean about the "loop". It's not our first rodeo.

Forum List

Back