Conway: It's not up to me to take away a grown man's twitter account

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
She's actually bearing up pretty good, imo.

Trump has repeatedly ignored the counsel of his family and allies, who have told him that he has a Twitter problem. Trump, who has nearly 13 million Twitter followers, has used the platform to blast out attacks at anyone who criticizes him, share polls that show him winning or only trailing narrowly, retweet supporters and post damaging stories about his opponent.

The latter includes an alleged “secret tape” he tweeted at about 5 a.m. Monday that apparently proves “crooked Hillary wants to take in as many Syrians as possible.”

Pressed on that very tweet in a separate interview, Conway acknowledged Monday that she was unaware of what he was referring to but advised journalists to pay less attention to Trump’s timeline.

“Everybody wants to just follow him on Twitter,” she told MSNBC’s Steve Kornacki. “It’s easier. They want to take one comment he made or one tweet that some journalist said he said and then it makes all the rounds. I mean, let’s be fair. He gives speeches every single day.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-tweeting-kellyanne-conway-230283#ixzz4O8C1saek
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Assuming she's the one who finally got him to focus and read from a teleprompter, she's done as good a job as anyone could have expected.

But she can't follow him around like a mom and whack him on the hand with a ruler every time he lapses back to his instinctive childish impulses.

I don't know what drives people to willingly jump into a shit storm like that.

Trump has repeatedly ignored the counsel of his family and allies, who have told him that he has a Twitter problem. Trump, who has nearly 13 million Twitter followers, has used the platform to blast out attacks at anyone who criticizes him, share polls that show him winning or only trailing narrowly, retweet supporters and post damaging stories about his opponent.

The latter includes an alleged “secret tape” he tweeted at about 5 a.m. Monday that apparently proves “crooked Hillary wants to take in as many Syrians as possible.”

Pressed on that very tweet in a separate interview, Conway acknowledged Monday that she was unaware of what he was referring to but advised journalists to pay less attention to Trump’s timeline.

“Everybody wants to just follow him on Twitter,” she told MSNBC’s Steve Kornacki. “It’s easier. They want to take one comment he made or one tweet that some journalist said he said and then it makes all the rounds. I mean, let’s be fair. He gives speeches every single day.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-tweeting-kellyanne-conway-230283#ixzz4O8C1saek

Tony Schwartz (Trump's writer for "The Art of the Deal") said that Conway will pay the heaviest price for Trump's wrath when he loses on November 8. Just watch, he will rip her apart and blame her for everything. He's a human car wreck complete with body parts strewn from one side of the freeway to the next and engine on fire.

I heard her being interviewed about her life and the campaign. She said that Trump called her "honey". I was shocked that the PC police at CNN didn't arrest her immediately.

Assuming she's the one who finally got him to focus and read from a teleprompter, she's done as good a job as anyone could have expected.

But she can't follow him around like a mom and whack him on the hand with a ruler every time he lapses back to his instinctive childish impulses.

Come on. It's called $$$$ and she's one of the best pimps in politics. She's indeed shown her ability to handle a very, very difficult situation. She's been going on Bill Maher's show for years and always gets her ass handed to her. So she's one interesting and tough pol.

Tony Schwartz (Trump's writer for "The Art of the Deal") said that Conway will pay the heaviest price for Trump's wrath when he loses on November 8. Just watch, he will rip her apart and blame her for everything. He's a human car wreck complete with body parts strewn from one side of the freeway to the next and engine on fire.
She should have quit and never have taken the job in the first place.

I heard her being interviewed about her life and the campaign. She said that Trump called her "honey". I was shocked that the PC police at CNN didn't arrest her immediately.

CNN isn't her mother. She can stand up for herself, which I suspect she's done perpetually since signing on with the Whiner in Chief.

She should have quit and never have taken the job in the first place.

Maybe she tried to, who knows? But i bet if she did ask to resign he told her she'd be sleeping at the bottom of the Hudson if she did.

CNN isn't her mother. She can stand up for herself, which I suspect she's done perpetually since signing on with the Whiner in Chief.

Say what? Relax, Nancy. I said nothing about her not being able to take care of herself.

I thought this gig might finish her, but if anything other gopers will respect her efforts, imo. Had Trump actually taken her advice, he might have avoided the Kahn, Machado and taped debacles which have pretty much finished him ... barring some game change with less than two weeks to go

This is the bit I was referring to:

“I don’t sugarcoat at all,” said Conway.

She told him after his off script rant, “You and I are in a fight for the next 17 days.”

When Trump asked why, Conway replied: “Because I know you’re going to win. And that comment you just made sounds like you think you’re going to lose. And we’re going to argue about it until you win.”

His response?

“He was like, ‘OK, honey. Then we’ll win,’ ” Conway said.

Come on. It's called $$$$ and she's one of the best pimps in politics. She's indeed shown her ability to handle a very, very difficult situation. She's been going on Bill Maher's show for years and always gets her ass handed to her. So she's one interesting and tough pol.
Serious question here, I have to admit I've never thought about how much money politicos make: Is that what it is, they're just willing to whore themselves out, suck up, lie, spin, deceive, distort, attack, insult, just for the bucks?

Even stranger to me is that I'd swear some of them appear to enjoy doing that stuff.

Forum List

Back