Reporter hints that Murdochs could tap CNN head to run fox news

Top Media Reporter Hints Murdochs Could Tap CNN's Zucker to Run Fox News - Breitbart

Gonna need Trump TV if this shit happens. I will block Fox just like I did CNN if that happens.
Fox, CNN or any other network could care less if you watch. Advertisers are not interested in old white men without money
Good for them but seeing how I am neither old nor without money I don't fit their model there. Oh and you stay on air by keeping viewers....can't keep viewers if you turn into another Clinton News Network.

Top Media Reporter Hints Murdochs Could Tap CNN's Zucker to Run Fox News - Breitbart

Gonna need Trump TV if this shit happens. I will block Fox just like I did CNN if that happens.
Fox, CNN or any other network could care less if you watch. Advertisers are not interested in old white men without money
Good for them but seeing how I am neither old nor without money I don't fit their model there. Oh and you stay on air by keeping viewers....can't keep viewers if you turn into another Clinton News Network.
Whatever you are, I can guarantee no network cares if you watch.

I'm sure in your tiny brain you think that. You and that mouse in your pocket.

I'm sure in your tiny brain you think that. You and that mouse in your pocket.
Your response above double confirms no network cares if you watch.

Forum List

Back