Conservatives: Can You Articulate Why You Hate Hillary Clinton?

Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

So, conservatives, what say you?

I don't hate her, I dislike her. She has lied before Congress and the FBI. She lied to get the US to start bombing Libya. We cannot trust her.

Last edited:
I, for one, had hoped that the FBI would find outright culpability of Clinton thereby giving the better candidate, Sanders, a shot.
However, now we'll have to hear the bitching and moaning from right wingers for a week or so whcih is ususally the case when they were handed their collective asses on a plate.....but, this too will pass.
Trump will fix her ass.....

I, for one, had hoped that the FBI would find outright culpability of Clinton thereby giving the better candidate, Sanders, a shot.
However, now we'll have to hear the bitching and moaning from right wingers for a week or so whcih is ususally the case when they were handed their collective asses on a plate.....but, this too will pass.

There ya go again

Right wingers get real testy when they lose......just a preamble of their moaning after the debates with the clown, Trump....AND their all out bitching after the election.....LOL

Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

I don't hate her. Like Lame Duck President Obama, I HATE all she has done to this country and the danger she has exposed us to. I also hate they way she treated all the women her husband assaulted and raped. They telling us we should BELIEVE every woman who makes a claim of rape when she was describing Bill Cosby.

So I don't hate her, I do think she's a joke.

Because Clinton wants America to be more like Europe where people are helped and infrastructure, science and education are important. The right wants the 19th century where everyone works or dies and hates investing in our country.
:cuckoo:

parrot-polly-want-cracker.jpg

Well, I am right about your kind wishing to turn America into a third world shit hole.

Right wingers get real testy when they lose......just a preamble of their moaning after the debates with the clown, Trump....AND their all out bitching after the election.....LOL
Liberals get real fascist when they lose....they make lists, oppress rights, divide people, invent fraud and just generally make a mess of the civilized world....

Bernie didn't have a prayer. Had Hillary been charged, Joe Biden would have been the nominee. The speech made by Colby writes the Trump ads listing all her transgressions.

Frankly, I pray each night that the bitch dies of a heart attack. Articulated enough?

two words...

Citizens United...

Oh....Maybe a few more words...

Hobby Lobby......

Listened to the pissing and moaning of the left for two months...

Liberals get real fascist when they lose....they make lists, oppress rights, divide people, invent fraud and just generally make a mess of the civilized world....

......and the above is WHY, this moron is typing from some relocation camp that Obama has placed his sorry ass....but, he does have internet access....LOL

two words...

Citizens United...

Hobby Lobby......

Not nearly the blood curdling screams from your ilk when Citizen United will be overturned with a 6 to 3 liberal majority in the Supreme Court........LOL

two words...

Citizens United...

Hobby Lobby......

Not nearly the blood curdling screams from your ilk when Citizen United will be overturned with a 6 to 3 liberal majority in the Supreme Court........LOL
Nice dodge....but you still took a full facial shot......

Do you think that the lefts screams of rage when Roe is overturned will ever die out, or will they forever echo across time and space?

Um, give me a break. Take a good 5 minutes or so to read the posts here about Hillary. Many people here DO truly hate her. The hatred for Hillary is totally fucking nuts, it's spiraling out of control, especially since yesterday.

Some intellectual honesty, please.

Why is the hatred toward Hillary any surprise? It goes way back to her time in Arkansas and the way she treated women who were assaulted and raped by her husband.

[...]

What are you talking about conspiracy theories? NONE of these things are "conspiracy theories". Who needs them?

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

All this before Hillary Clinton made a total disaster of her job as Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back