The actual law HILLARY was being accused of breaking

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Here it is. Might want to glance at it. It's an anti spying anti whistle blower thing . While some people think just having these emails on a server is the crime , they would be wrong .

HILLARY obviously was not gathering info as a spy. She had no intent to give out or sell the info . Plus it has to be defense information . Imagine having to prove all that in court ? No chance .

Here's the first factor . (Wh some wordy shot edited out)

(a)
Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense; or

Timothy not interested in the ones she handed over, the ones she deleted.

Knowing that lying witch it was dirty as hell

The excuses for the corrupt hag are getting tiresome

Sassy I hate to say this but the excuses people use to defend trump is out right boring also.

We have two lunatics running for president in the major party's

I remember when Bill was president all was good.

Sassy I hate to say this but the excuses people use to defend trump is out right boring also.

I tend to agree with you but what happened yesterday was a travesty of justice and I'm tired of the lying and the BS from the left on it. Call it what it is, complete unadulterated BS

Who the hell was charging her with spying?

Read the criminal statute . That's what it's about . Taking defense secrets and using it against the US . That's the first part of the thing .
What does it say about mishandling of classified material? That is the illegal thing she is guilty of.

Here's that part of it :

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

I tend to agree with you but what happened yesterday was a travesty of justice and I'm tired of the lying and the BS from the left on it. Call it what it is, complete unadulterated BS

I made up my mind yesterday I won't vote this year..

I know Hillary will win the white house

I know the democrats Will win the Senate

I know the republicans will win the house

So all is good.

So all is good.

But all is not good, we are witnessing corruption, tyranny and deceit at the highest level

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Here it is. Might want to glance at it. It's an anti spying anti whistle blower thing . While some people think just having these emails on a server is the crime , they would be wrong .

HILLARY obviously was not gathering info as a spy. She had no intent to give out or sell the info . Plus it has to be defense information . Imagine having to prove all that in court ? No chance .

Read section "F", junior.

So all is good.

But all is not good, we are witnessing corruption, tyranny and deceit at the highest level

Forum List

Back