Conservatives: Can You Articulate Why You Hate Hillary Clinton?

The FBI basically called her incompetent...did you miss that? LOL What a dweeb

Quite true, in fact they went much, much further.

That’s what we have done. Now let me tell you what we found:

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified e-mail systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Read FBI Director James Comey's Speech on the Hillary Clinton Email Probe

13627113_10201805810502696_3630094516381366690_n.jpg

Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

So, conservatives, what say you?

1. She voted for the Iraq Resolution.

2. She voted for the Patriot Act.

3. Sending Susan Rice out after the Benghazi attack when it should have been her instead.

Is that enough for you or would you like more and notice none of it is the Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, or Glenn Beck talking points but the reality that Clinton is someone that should never sit behind the desk in the Oval Office!

She's conservative when it suits her goals. She's Progressive when it suits her goals. She will morph into anything your heart desires to get your vote. She is a power-vampire.

She has successfully managed to grip the coattails of others and feed off their celebrity while accomplishing absolutely nothing for anyone but herself.

Until John Kerry, she was the SECSTATE most useless to the country over the last century.

She is a consummate phony, and I detest phony people. She has in the over twenty-six years I have observed her not once shown a single character trait that I could consider a redeeming factor.

If she is elected president, her administration will fit the Progressive model even more than Obama's, and then the country - Conservative and Progressive alike - will be in a world of shit.
She sucked ad our Senator ,followed Chuck,who did way more ,she was there for the press and photo ops.Clinton can be credited with just 3or 4 bills in two terms.
Her work at the state Dept is another story.

Moderates, can you articulate why fellow moderates should vote for her?

Because Clinton wants America to be more like Europe where people are helped and infrastructure, science and education are important. The right wants the 19th century where everyone works or dies and hates investing in our country.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Because Clinton wants America to be more like Europe where people are helped and infrastructure, science and education are important. The right wants the 19th century where everyone works or dies and hates investing in our country.
:cuckoo:

parrot-polly-want-cracker.jpg

Well, I am right about your kind wishing to turn America into a third world shit hole.

That would be Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's goals. He promised to bankrupt the coal industry, he apologized to the world and took a giant step back from America leading the world. He prefers to lead from behind you know. His policies have lit the Middle East on fire and Islamic Terrorist Attacks have exploded across the world. And the beat goes on.

She's weak sauce. A step backward generationally and ideologically.
Will I vote for the eventual Democratic nominee? Probably. But it will require some nose-holding.

Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

She is in favor of more power at the federal level, more power to government in general, gutting the 2nd amendment via court appointments, and she is sympathetic to all those anti-free speech, anti free religion, "you will be made to care" SJW types.

Republicans might be bad, but she is worse.

She is in favor of more power at the federal level, more power to government in general, gutting the 2nd amendment via court appointments, and she is sympathetic to all those anti-free speech, anti free religion, "you will be made to care" SJW types.

Indeed.

Indeed.

I also have to qualify my statement that the OP is "begging the question". It is not Hillary I hate, it is her policies. You don't hate a dog for pissing on a fire hydrant, its just being a dog. Hillary is just being the progressive Statist/Crony Capitalist she is.

Forum List

Back