Conservatives: Can You Articulate Why You Hate Hillary Clinton?

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

So, conservatives, what say you?

She's an incompetent, corrupt, lying old bitch who has never accomplished anything other than being married to Bill Clinton.

they have been running political ads every 15 minutes on the tv where i am at telling us how wonderful she is.....if this goes on all the way till november i will be so sick of her by then.....do you blame me?...and when trump starts his bullshit.....oh lordy....

She's conservative when it suits her goals. She's Progressive when it suits her goals. She will morph into anything your heart desires to get your vote. She is a power-vampire.

She has successfully managed to grip the coattails of others and feed off their celebrity while accomplishing absolutely nothing for anyone but herself.

Until John Kerry, she was the SECSTATE most useless to the country over the last century.

She is a consummate phony, and I detest phony people. She has in the over twenty-six years I have observed her not once shown a single character trait that I could consider a redeeming factor.

If she is elected president, her administration will fit the Progressive model even more than Obama's, and then the country - Conservative and Progressive alike - will be in a world of shit.

I don't like Hillary Clinton because she is a career political elitist who does not believe the rules that apply to everyone else apply to her she stands for nothing she bases her policies and views on whatever direction the political winds happen to be blowing at the moment. She is as phony as a four dollar bill or that southern accent she likes to use when she is campaigning in the South.

• Banned
I don't like Hillary Clinton because she is a career political elitist who does not believe the rules that apply to everyone else apply to her she stands for nothing she bases her policies and views on whatever direction the political winds happen to be blowing at the moment. She is as phony as a four dollar bill or that southern accent she likes to use when she is campaigning in the South.

....and when she carries hot sauce in her bag.

Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

Liberals use the word “hate” too freely, and too much in vain. It's become a major crutch of the wrong-wing, and a major defining cliché about this wretched ideology; that it puts forth positions that are insane, indefensible, and often outright and overtly immoral; and then accuses anyone who opposes these positions of “hate”.

There are plenty of very good reasons why Hillary Clinton should not be allowed anywhere near any position of power, but you've set the thread up to dismiss any such objections as “some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory”; leaving the only objection that you will entertain being that we “hate” her, much the same way that objections to President Obama, and his extreme incompetence, corruption, lawlessness and extreme contempt for the Constitutional basis for this nation's government, are only because we “hate him because he's black”.

She's an incompetent, corrupt, lying old bitch who has never accomplished anything other than being married to Bill Clinton.

"Without mentioning her marriage"

I know you couldn't do it.

I don't really give a fuck noob, you asked I answered. Don't like it then tough shit, The forum and the world doesn't evolve around you

So sassy.

Run along, I'm already weary of your nonsense

Liberals use the word “hate” too freely, and too much in vain. It's become a major crutch of the wrong-wing, and a major defining cliché about this wretched ideology; that it puts forth positions that are insane, indefensible, and often outright and overtly immoral; and then accuses anyone who opposes these positions of “hate”.

There are plenty of very good reasons why Hillary Clinton should not be allowed anywhere near any position of power, but you've set the thread up to dismiss any such objections as “some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory”; leaving the only objection that you will entertain being that we “hate” her, much the same way that objections to President Obama, and his extreme incompetence, corruption, lawlessness and extreme contempt for the Constitutional basis for this nation's government, are only because we “hate him because he's black”.

Um, give me a break. Take a good 5 minutes or so to read the posts here about Hillary. Many people here DO truly hate her. The hatred for Hillary is totally fucking nuts, it's spiraling out of control, especially since yesterday.

Some intellectual honesty, please.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

Hate...I don't hate anyone...

--She helped her husband get away with rape and sexually assaulting women.

--she and her husband allowed the chinese to get technology secrets because Loral Space dontated to their campaign.

--she has been selling her office as Secretary of State and receiving the money through the clinton foundation.

This is the OP's method of saying that anything you say against Hillary Clinton that I disagree with will be labeled as wild-eyed (note the proper grammar) nut-job conspiracy theory......

I have to say, you should go back and tell your masters that they need a new way of covering their closed-minded thesis and failed or ridiculous premises.

I have been using rational and fact-based arguments against Hillary Clinton since 1990. If you want to see them all, I suggest you become an expert at using the search function of Google, Yahoo, Bing, and a number of internet forums dealing with politics.

Have a nice day.

This is the OP's method of saying that anything you say against Hillary Clinton that I disagree with will be labeled as wild-eyed (note the proper grammar) nut-job conspiracy theory......

I have to say, you should go back and tell your masters that they need a new way of covering their closed-minded thesis and failed or ridiculous premises.

I have been using rational and fact-based arguments against Hillary Clinton since 1990. If you want to see them all, I suggest you become an expert at using the search function of Google, Yahoo, Bing, and a number of internet forums dealing with politics.

Have a nice day.

So, in other words -- you can't do it either. Thanks for playing.

Some intellectual honesty, please.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Hate...I don't hate anyone...

--She helped her husband get away with rape and sexually assaulting women.

--she and her husband allowed the chinese to get technology secrets because Loral Space dontated to their campaign.

--she has been selling her office as Secretary of State and receiving the money through the clinton foundation.

Without wild ass conspiracy theories. Try again. Harder.

Quite simply she lies as do most democrats.

It started with Waco my dislike of the Clintons. All those lost children so Bill wouldn't lose face.

Her support of NAFTA. My Union told me not to support anyone who voted for or supported NAFTA. Mrs. Tuzla did, now I am only doing what I was asked. The Unions? They have no spine that is why they are losing members.

Travel Gate, she screwed those people and was required to make it right.

Whitewater. Hid the Rose Law Firm records until the stay of execution ran out. 15 convictions on 40 crimes due to the investigation. Draft indictments were draw up for Mrs. Tuzla but it was blocked because she isn't one of us she was married to the president.

Her telling woman who are abused that they must be heard and must be believed, unless it is her husband at which time the accuser becomes a bimbo.

Where her name came from. Obviously a little lie but a lie none the less. Just irritating when people lie about nothing, and keep on lying.

She can say with impunity that the urban youth, blacks, have become Super Predators and must be brought to heel. WTH if any Republican said anything close to putting blacks under their heels what do you think would be the result?

I think what is most striking is her Bosnia sniper fire lie. She stood there and laughed and told a giant lie. If it were even close to being true then she would have been guilty of child endangerment. But she lied regardless of knowing the truth would be found out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back