Conservatives: Can You Articulate Why You Hate Hillary Clinton?

Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

So, conservatives, what say you?

Hate...I don't hate anyone...

--She helped her husband get away with rape and sexually assaulting women.

--she and her husband allowed the chinese to get technology secrets because Loral Space dontated to their campaign.

--she has been selling her office as Secretary of State and receiving the money through the clinton foundation.

Without wild ass conspiracy theories. Try again. Harder.

Not Conspiracy theories twit.....actual activity by the woman and her husband....

Here's a challenge for you: State concisely why you hate her WITHOUT using some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory about her, Bill or her family. Explain why you hate her without mentioning her personal life or her marriage. Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal. Can you do it? I don't think you can. Conspiracy theories are not allowed here...put away your tin foil hat.

Liberals use the word “hate” too freely, and too much in vain. It's become a major crutch of the wrong-wing, and a major defining cliché about this wretched ideology; that it puts forth positions that are insane, indefensible, and often outright and overtly immoral; and then accuses anyone who opposes these positions of “hate”.

There are plenty of very good reasons why Hillary Clinton should not be allowed anywhere near any position of power, but you've set the thread up to dismiss any such objections as “some wild eyed nutjob conspiracy theory”; leaving the only objection that you will entertain being that we “hate” her, much the same way that objections to President Obama, and his extreme incompetence, corruption, lawlessness and extreme contempt for the Constitutional basis for this nation's government, are only because we “hate him because he's black”.

They use the word hate so freely because that is what they do.

I'll start with why I'm not a fan. I don't "hate" her, but I can tell you why I dislike her. She embodies everything about politicians I can't stand, namely that she can be bought and paid for. She is a huge friend to wall street and I've had enough of high power politicians favoring wall street over middle class Americans. She has strong connections with investment banks and is really the polar opposite of Sanders in this area. She is completely beholden to some very large corporations.

She's also quite conservative, contrary to what many conservatives say, and would very likely be even more conservative than Obama. She used to be a Republican when she was younger and remember, she voted for the Iraq war. There is no fucking excuse for that. She also strikes me as being an interventionist, and I side with the libertarians on virtually all things foreign policy. Even other neocons described her foreign policy as 'neocon.' She would also continue the Bush policies on terror, just as Obama has, and you can be damn certain that she'd bail out banks if there were another collapse. Is this really what America needs? Nope.

There's no challenge here. All one has to do is look at the chaos in the world and then ask...did Hillary solve any problems...or just intensify them. The answer is in the hourly headlines.

Quite simply she lies as does most democrats.

It started with Waco my dislike of the Clintons. All those lost children so Bill wouldn't lose face.

Her support of NAFTA. My Union told me not to support anyone who voted for or supported NAFTA. Mrs. Tuzla did, now I am only doing what I was asked. The Unions? They have no spine that is why they are losing members.

Travel Gate, she screwed them people and was required to make it right.

Whitewater. Hid the Rose Law Firm records until the stay of execution ran out. 15 convictions on 40 crimes due to the investigation. Draft indictments were draw up for Mrs. Tuzla but it was blocked because she isn't one of us she was married to the president.

Her telling woman who are abused that they must be heard and must be believed, unless it is her husband at which time the accuser becomes a bimbo.

Where her name came from. Obviously a little lie but a lie none the less. Just irritating when people lie about nothing, and keep on lying.

She can say with impunity that the urban youth, blacks, have become Super Predators and must be brought to heel. WTH if any Republican said anything close to putting blacks under their heels what do you think would be the result?

I think what is most striking is her Bosnia sniper fire lie. She stood there and laughed and told a giant lie. If it were even close to being true then she would have been guilty of child endangerment. But she lied regardless of knowing the truth would be found out.

Finally!

Quite simply she lies as does most democrats.

It started with Waco my dislike of the Clintons. All those lost children so Bill wouldn't lose face.

Her support of NAFTA. My Union told me not to support anyone who voted for or supported NAFTA. Mrs. Tuzla did, now I am only doing what I was asked. The Unions? They have no spine that is why they are losing members.

Travel Gate, she screwed them people and was required to make it right.

Whitewater. Hid the Rose Law Firm records until the stay of execution ran out. 15 convictions on 40 crimes due to the investigation. Draft indictments were draw up for Mrs. Tuzla but it was blocked because she isn't one of us she was married to the president.

Her telling woman who are abused that they must be heard and must be believed, unless it is her husband at which time the accuser becomes a bimbo.

Where her name came from. Obviously a little lie but a lie none the less. Just irritating when people lie about nothing, and keep on lying.

She can say with impunity that the urban youth, blacks, have become Super Predators and must be brought to heel. WTH if any Republican said anything close to putting blacks under their heels what do you think would be the result?

I think what is most striking is her Bosnia sniper fire lie. She stood there and laughed and told a giant lie. If it were even close to being true then she would have been guilty of child endangerment. But she lied regardless of knowing the truth would be found out.

Finally!

I hope I made you happy.

I take issue with you posting this: Do it without mentioning the GOP's recent email hatchet job scandal.

It was not a GOP hatchet job. A referral was made to the FBI and they followed it up. I would list this as another reason that elitist Mrs. Tuzla isn't liked but you asked not to. I don't think there is a bigger example of how the American people were pawned.

You're right on target with both the rabid hatred that right wingers have toward her (mostly, by the way, because she consistently manages to smack them around) and you're correct that most people simply do NOT like her pomposity and entitlement to the oval office.

Sure, some right wingers will call he "incompetent"....but that because many of them are simple idiots....there is much more and many reasons to dislike her....but,to label her incompetent is just stupid....and shows a lack of objective reasoning as to their hatred of this flawed but highly experienced woman.

You're right on target with both the rabid hatred that right wingers have toward her (mostly, by the way, because she consistently manages to smack them around) and you're correct that most people simply do NOT like her pomposity and entitlement to the oval office.

Sure, some right wingers will call he "incompetent"....but that because many of them are simple idiots....there is much more and many reasons to dislike her....but,to label her incompetent is just stupid....and shows a lack of objective reasoning as to their hatred of this flawed but highly experienced woman.

The FBI basically called her incompetent...did you miss that? LOL What a dweeb

The real question is, why would anyone love her?

And they called her a democrat, or more plainly a liar.

Because Clinton wants America to be more like Europe where people are helped and infrastructure, science and education are important. The right wants the 19th century where everyone works or dies and hates investing in our country.

No, dimwit.....the FBI did NOT call her incompetent....they called her "careless".....Look the two words up somewhere and get back to us regarding the difference of those two terms..

Because Clinton wants America to be more like Europe where people are helped and infrastructure, science and education are important. The right wants the 19th century where everyone works or dies and hates investing in our country.
:cuckoo:

parrot-polly-want-cracker.jpg

No, dimwit.....the FBI did NOT call her incompetent....they called her "careless".....Look the two words up somewhere and get back to us regarding the difference of those two terms..

Meh, get past I'll ever take your squawks serious. You're a partisan hack, nothing more and possibly much less. It's hilarious how you feel the need to always interject how much you really don't care for Clinton then bend over backwards defending her. You fool nobody tool

She is a corrupt dishonest lying incompetent Left Winger.

She also thinks her shit don't stink and she is entitled to be a big shot.

She is married to a scumbag.

She is a dumbass.

She is also ugly on the inside and out. A very mean person according to many first hand accounts.

What is not to like about the bitch?

This is the OP's method of saying that anything you say against Hillary Clinton that I disagree with will be labeled as wild-eyed (note the proper grammar) nut-job conspiracy theory......

I have to say, you should go back and tell your masters that they need a new way of covering their closed-minded thesis and failed or ridiculous premises.

I have been using rational and fact-based arguments against Hillary Clinton since 1990. If you want to see them all, I suggest you become an expert at using the search function of Google, Yahoo, Bing, and a number of internet forums dealing with politics.

Have a nice day.

So, in other words -- you can't do it either. Thanks for playing.
I've been articulating her faults and corruption since 1990......you really should learn to read..

I, for one, had hoped that the FBI would find outright culpability of Clinton thereby giving the better candidate, Sanders, a shot.
However, now we'll have to hear the bitching and moaning from right wingers for a week or so whcih is ususally the case when they were handed their collective asses on a plate.....but, this too will pass.

Forum List

Back