Conservatives are more honest than liberals.

I'll do the unexpected and say I believe the rank and file conservatives are basically honest. When they say there are death panels, or that Obama wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens, or any of the other crazy things spouted here every day, they honestly believe it. The problem is that they will believe every lie their leaders tell them, and their leaders lie about everything.
Seriously? Nice stereotype. You actually believe that crap?
More believable than your crap. He said conservatives are basically honest. You'd have us believe liberals are totally evil. That's the trouble with absolutes, only one exception needs to be found to make you look like a fool.

I'll do the unexpected and say I believe the rank and file conservatives are basically honest. When they say there are death panels, or that Obama wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens, or any of the other crazy things spouted here every day, they honestly believe it. The problem is that they will believe every lie their leaders tell them, and their leaders lie about everything.
Seriously? Nice stereotype. You actually believe that crap?
More believable than your crap. He said conservatives are basically honest. You'd have us believe liberals are totally evil. That's the trouble with absolutes, only one exception needs to be found to make you look like a fool.

You didn't read the article, did you? It merely states that conservatives are more honest. It never said that liberals are totally evil. Get a grip.

So the Right takes a poll where the Right says they are more moral and honest than they actually are.

April 22, 2008
CALLER: Amen. I would like to comment that probably the people that I dislike more than the Democrats, are the pollsters, and I sure would not tell them the truth when I answered their poll. And if I crossed over, I would answer their poll.

RUSH: You mean you would lie to a pollster?

CALLER: Well, for greater good.

RUSH: (laughing) You would lie to a pollster for the greater good.
And this relevant, how?
Ahhh, the perpetual dumb act.
The Right consider lying to pollsters taking surveys the "greater good," which speaks volumes to a survey that claims the Right are more honest based on their answers to survey questions.
Get it?

By golly, if Fox News says there was a "stand down order", then there was a stand down order!

If The Blaze says that Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, then that Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box.

If a majority of right wingers say Obama is a Muslim, then that PROVES he is a Muslim!

If Breitbart says Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, then Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas.

If Bill O'Reilly says he was in combat, then he was in combat.

If Fox News says the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, then our Marines were denied live ammo!

If Forbes says 93 million people would lose their health insurance in 2014, then 93 million people lost their health insurance!

I still haven't seen any Death Panelz™.

Or Hussein's WMDs.

But I believe it, so it is true.

Last edited:
So the Right takes a poll where the Right says they are more moral and honest than they actually are.

April 22, 2008
CALLER: Amen. I would like to comment that probably the people that I dislike more than the Democrats, are the pollsters, and I sure would not tell them the truth when I answered their poll. And if I crossed over, I would answer their poll.

And this relevant, how?
The Right consider lying to pollsters taking surveys the "greater good," which speaks volumes to a survey that claims the Right are more honest based on their answers to survey questions.
Get it?
This is a single person, who may or may not be a conservative. Ever hear of someone claiming to be something they're not in order to make others look bad? Hmmm. Maybe not. You bought that hook, line and sinker. Pathetic.

April 22, 2008

And this relevant, how?
Get it?
This is a single person, who may or may not be a conservative. Ever hear of someone claiming to be something they're not in order to make others look bad? Hmmm. Maybe not. You bought that hook, line and sinker. Pathetic.

So.... you're saying .... a caller to a hyper-hair-on-fire conservative bloviator .... is lying about being a liar?

Say it ain't so Joe!

You didn't read the article, did you? It merely states that conservatives are more honest. It never said that liberals are totally evil. Get a grip.
I was talking about you, not the article. You lie when you equate all liberals with what someone said almost a 100 years ago, i.e. Sanger. Take your head out of your asshole and look at it as it really is, not as you imagine it to be.

like liberals are any different......

Actually, liberals are quite different. You can't know that because you believe all the lies you have been told about liberals.

Honesty in politics? That would be refreshing. Problem is it's difficult to tell who is telling the truth regardless of ideology.

lets revolutionize the nation. Only tell the truth. It will change your life

Actually, liberals are quite different. You can't know that because you believe all the lies you have been told about liberals.
who told you that?....a liberal?....and you believed him?....

I don't need someone to tell me who I am, or what I believe. Right wingers can't honestly say the same thing.

As well as the lies he himself seeks to propagate.

So much for conservatives being 'more honest.'

The liberal's elected leaders habitually lie to the American people, this fact is not in dispute.
so do the other guys.....so who can you trust?....

Not the party of "if you like your plan and doctor you can keep them, period". Democrats in their desperation have taken lying to the American people to a whole new level.
the other guys throw just as much bullshit at people....just in their own way....but they lie their asses off too....

I don't need someone to tell me who I am, or what I believe. Right wingers can't honestly say the same thing.
and you not only know what you believe.....you know how other people are,that you dont even know!....here let me give you one of these....

jones if you dont want to actually participate in this discussion....then dont accuse me of something.....when that one ball drops,maybe you will have enough of what it takes to actually respond to a post instead of saying something and running away.........until that time.....

Who is he??

So that mantra "hands up, Don't shoot" is a conservative mantra based on actual events??

Or was that

"Pants up, Don't loot"??

I don't seem to remember the left chanting that in Ferguson ................

Forum List

Back