Conservatives are more honest than liberals.

OOOPS!!!!!

bill-and-hillary.jpg

All that survey showed is that conservatives lie about lying, and liberals tell the truth about lying.

Seriously, people didn't see the basic flaw of the tactic of asking people to report their own honesty?

Let me help you out.

Liars ... lie.

Let me demonstrate.

How many of you honestly reported your out-of-state purchases on your state tax return, so you could pay the sales tax on it?

I know the answer. Almost none of you. Almost all of you chose to cheat on your taxes.

The liberals were honest about that. The conservatives lied about it.

Political philosophies don't have personality traits... Dumbass.

This is naught but a feeble blanket ad hominem troll thread into which obviously not a whole lot of thought went.
So again I ask -- Lumpy? Zatchew?

I hate to say it but I agree with the op.

Liberals lie and misled a lot...The losertarian branch is very truthful on stuff that I don't really like but I can take their word for it.

I don't agree with libertarians on a lot of things, but those sun of a bitches have principles and they stick to them.

All that survey showed is that conservatives lie about lying, and liberals tell the truth about lying.

Seriously, people didn't see the basic flaw of the tactic of asking people to report their own honesty?

Let me help you out.

Liars ... lie.

Let me demonstrate.

How many of you honestly reported your out-of-state purchases on your state tax return, so you could pay the sales tax on it?

I know the answer. Almost none of you. Almost all of you proudly cheated on your taxes.

The liberals were honest about it. The conservatives lied about it.

That, and he purports to get an open-question polling result from a site that calls itself "Right Wing News". :rolleyes:

Let me help you out.

Liars ... lie.

Let me demonstrate.

I know the answer. Almost none of you. Almost all of you chose to cheat on your taxes.

The liberals were honest about that. The conservatives lied about it.
Seriously? Your only defense is to say that conservatives lied? Lolololol!

I'll do the unexpected and say I believe the rank and file conservatives are basically honest. When they say there are death panels, or that Obama wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens, or any of the other crazy things spouted here every day, they honestly believe it. The problem is that they will believe every lie their leaders tell them, and their leaders lie about everything.

I'll do the unexpected and say I believe the rank and file conservatives are basically honest. When they say there are death panels, or that Obama wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens, or any of the other crazy things spouted here every day, they honestly believe it. The problem is that they will believe every lie their leaders tell them, and their leaders lie about everything.

Seriously? Nice stereotype. You actually believe that crap?

You will too if your leaders tell you to.

I agree most of the rank and file conservatives are basically honest working salt of the earth people who believe in the authority of tradition and given that they trust this sort of authority it also makes them more gullible than cynical. They also tend not regard their own self-interest above certain hot button issues like abortion or gay marriage. And in my book you have to be pretty gullible to not put your own self-interest above everything.

You will too if your leaders tell you to.
Really? Let's think about this for a minute. On second thought, I wouldn't want to strain your brain. It's in bad enough shape already.

So the Right takes a poll where the Right says they are more moral and honest than they actually are.

April 22, 2008
CALLER: Amen. I would like to comment that probably the people that I dislike more than the Democrats, are the pollsters, and I sure would not tell them the truth when I answered their poll. And if I crossed over, I would answer their poll.

RUSH: You mean you would lie to a pollster?

CALLER: Well, for greater good.

RUSH: (laughing) You would lie to a pollster for the greater good.

So the Right takes a poll where the Right says they are more moral and honest than they actually are.

April 22, 2008
CALLER: Amen. I would like to comment that probably the people that I dislike more than the Democrats, are the pollsters, and I sure would not tell them the truth when I answered their poll. And if I crossed over, I would answer their poll.

RUSH: You mean you would lie to a pollster?

CALLER: Well, for greater good.

RUSH: (laughing) You would lie to a pollster for the greater good.
And this relevant, how?

Forum List

Back