Conservatives are more honest than liberals.

I hate to say it but I agree with the op.

Liberals lie and misled a lot...The losertarian branch is very truthful on stuff that I don't really like but I can take their word for it.

You're right,...... those darn liberals, Cheney and Wolfowitz bullshated us into believing about those WMDs. Unforgivable.

Hawkins never met a lie he couldn't swallow. Next time pick a better partisan hack. And Christianity, one of the dumbest lies around.

Try searching 'Religion of Peace' and try getting back to US with something to stand on.

The liberal's elected leaders habitually lie to the American people, this fact is not in dispute.
so do the other guys.....so who can you trust?....

Not the party of "if you like your plan and doctor you can keep them, period". Democrats in their desperation have taken lying to the American people to a whole new level.
the other guys throw just as much bullshit at people....just in their own way....but they lie their asses off too....

Can you give us an example that even comes close to "if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period"?

The liberal's elected leaders habitually lie to the American people, this fact is not in dispute.
so do the other guys.....so who can you trust?....

Not the party of "if you like your plan and doctor you can keep them, period". Democrats in their desperation have taken lying to the American people to a whole new level.
the other guys throw just as much bullshit at people....just in their own way....but they lie their asses off too....

Can you give us an example that even comes close to "if you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period"?
wait let me go back and review everything said by republicans over the last 15 years...im sure i will have lots when i compile this 5,000 page booklet.....

Last edited:
Once again lets talk about "Hands up, Don't shoot" ...........................

You mean that n*gger Dorian Johnson was a conservative??
He told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ................................

Come on Libtards, tell me one little conservative lie that even comes close .............................
A lying ass n*gger, co conspirator and general all around thug who thought he would get the police officer in trouble by flapping his dick suckers ..................

Yeah, you Libtards, blame the republicans, but at the end of the day, we know ya'll just dumb ass n*ggers...............................

Forum List

Back