Conservative of the Year Named

Read his book so he can go on another vacation.

Then maybe you won't ask so many dumb questions. LOL.. JK.

The answer is, "he wrote a book".

Plus all those donations.

and yet you bitch cause it cost 150 g to dress the Palin family.. hippppoooocrites one and alll b :lol:

obama's hired a private 767 to fly his little ass to Hawaii.. how's that for environmental concerns??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: and rented a house that costs 60 grand a week, where the fuck does he get all his money? Do senators make that much money?

Senators who are best selling, Grammy winning authors with wives who made 6 figure incomes do...

The GOP knew they couldn't win with another right wing social conservative like Bush, so they picked McCain.

So to appease the radical far right in your party, they picked a radical christian like Palin. Notice how happy they were? Of course! McCain is 72 years old!!!

She's Anti choice, anti evolution, anti sex ed, a bible thumper, sensorship, 10 commandments in court, pledge of alligance, Armageddon type a gal.

Was she more like Bush than Rudy or McCain or Romney? Yes.

And that was unacceptable to the American people Allie. No one wants a radical bible thumper running the country ever again. McCain would be 80 if he finished 2 terms and she'd be one heart beat away from being President?

Shows how little respect you have for the Presidency. :lol:

Oh God..thanks a lot to whomever got Booboo started on his insane anti-Palin jag again.

The GOP knew they couldn't win with another right wing social conservative like Bush, so they picked McCain.

So to appease the radical far right in your party, they picked a radical christian like Palin. Notice how happy they were? Of course! McCain is 72 years old!!!

She's Anti choice, anti evolution, anti sex ed, a bible thumper, sensorship, 10 commandments in court, pledge of alligance, Armageddon type a gal.

Was she more like Bush than Rudy or McCain or Romney? Yes.

And that was unacceptable to the American people Allie. No one wants a radical bible thumper running the country ever again. McCain would be 80 if he finished 2 terms and she'd be one heart beat away from being President?

Shows how little respect you have for the Presidency. :lol:

Oh. So you hate her because she's Christian.

She wasn't unacceptable to the American People. The American People loved her. The PRESS hated her.

Big difference.

And I'll remember your ridiculous whining about age again when Hillary runs in a few years.

She wasn't unacceptable to the American People. The American People loved her. The PRESS hated her.

Big difference.

And I'll remember your ridiculous whining about age again when Hillary runs in a few years.

:lol: yeah the Press hated her.... poor maligned Palin...so picked on.. :cuckoo:

Strange they didn't malign Obama in the same way.
Or Biden, who certainly could be maligned on many fronts.

Strange they didn't malign Obama in the same way.
Or Biden, who certainly could be maligned on many fronts.

Perhaps if Palin hadn't hidden from the press for the first months of her being on the ticket the press facsination with her wouldn't have reached fever pitch... and then when she did avail herself to the press she came off looking like a complete moron which only grew the story even more.

"Hidden from the press".

What a joke. Obama TOLD the press to leave him and his family alone...but Palin "hid" from the press.

Meanwhile Obama's camp sent an army of attorneys and pressmen to Anchorage to dig up dirt on her.

Nice.

sure and he's gonna tax yer ass off to protect the environment just like Al Gore.. once and idiot always an idiot.

And Obama's wife's 6-figure income was money she stole from the hospital she worked (er...except for her lengthy leave of absence while he was running) and was money which was SUPPOSED to be used to find a way to better serve the destitute.

She cut herself between 1/3-1/2 of t he money provided as her salary, sent the patients to different hospitals and took a leave of absence.

Boy, she's a winner! WHat a great lady!:clap2:

"Hidden from the press".

What a joke. Obama TOLD the press to leave him and his family alone...but Palin "hid" from the press.

Meanwhile Obama's camp sent an army of attorneys and pressmen to Anchorage to dig up dirt on her.

Nice.

:cuckoo: Obama said his family was off limits....he also said Palin's family was off limits. And last time I checked, Obama regularly did interviews on meet the press and other media shows during the campaign.... Palin was hidden away until her interview with Charles Gibson, in which she looked like a moron for not knowing what the Bush Doctorine was. :lol:

and the "army" of attorney's and pressmen story is just crap and you know it.

Not this portion of the American people. I thought she was all glitz and no substance.

Well that's preferrable to the bigoted "she's a dumb red-neck bible thumper" which is the cry of the most hysteric of the liberals.

I thought she had substance because of what she's done in Alaska. People tend to disregard that because it's Alaska and folks in LA, NYC and Chicago just don't give a shit about any other part of the country, or the people in those parts. They assume nowhere is as important as the area in which they live.

Big difference.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

I don't hate Christians. I am a Christian. I hate mixing politics and religion. BIG DIFFERENCE.

People like you are unashamed to admit you can not seperate the two. I can.

I don't abort my fetus' because in my religion, it's a bad thing.

But as a Democrat/Progressive/Liberal, I'm able to seperate my religion from my politics and recognize that abortion is a necessary evil. And not everyone's a Christian. We've Agnostics, Athiests, Jews, Muslims & Scientologists too.

And I hate religion being shoved down my throat.

And I know that your Christianity is not the same as mine. One reason I never felt like a fellow Christian with Bush. His idea of religion is much different than mine. And I deemed him, and you, radicals. And I don't want radical christians making decisions for America. Bush pretended to be a compassionate conservative and he ended up being a right wing radical christian. Just as bad as radical muslims.

Actually, in all honesty, Bush isn't even that religious. He pretended to be to use it as a wedge issue. He played you. I saw an interview where he said as much. In years you will find out that Bush played us all and he was the leader during the new Robber Baron Era 2000-2008.

:cuckoo: Obama said his family was off limits....he also said Palin's family was off limits. And last time I checked, Obama regularly did interviews on meet the press and other media shows during the campaign.... Palin was hidden away until her interview with Charles Gibson, in which she looked like a moron for not knowing what the Bush Doctorine was. :lol:

and the "army" of attorney's and pressmen story is just crap and you know it.

The right wing fucked up! PERIOD! Picking Palin was a good move. But from that moment on, the way they handled it was insane.

Of course they hid her from the press.

All of McCain's moves were obvious.

It was a 20th century candidate trying to run in the 21st century. And one hot middle aged woman with a mustache was not going to change our minds. :lol:

I don't think there's anything funny about it. I liked her, she inspired me. I think that's why she was honored, she energized the party and shook things up. Who would you name?

Amanda, I like you, so please don't take this the wrong way.

How in the hell did Sarah Palin inspire you? I mean, she's hot, she's feisty, she's independent, but uh... she's dumber than two sticks trying to figure out how to light a fire.

I don't think Hillary is done at all. In fact, I think she could make a real power play in '16 as the US version of Thatcher.

Forum List

Back