Conservative of the Year Named

Amanda, I like you, so please don't take this the wrong way.

How in the hell did Sarah Palin inspire you? I mean, she's hot, she's feisty, she's independent, but uh... she's dumber than two sticks trying to figure out how to light a fire.

I get it. Even I respect Governor Palin and what she has been able to accomplish in her life.

But that should not be enough to make her leader of the free world. Or one heartbeat away.

And I disagree with almost everything Palin has to say.

But that doesn't mean I don't respect her or what she's done. I would take her job in a second.

I don't think Hillary is done at all. In fact, I think she could make a real power play in '16 as the US version of Thatcher.

Well you know how people say there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans? In Hillary's case, I might agree.

There are good old boys in both parties. Hillary & Bill are the good old boys in the Democratic party.

Super Delegates. Party Elders. Etc.

That's why we picked Obama over Hillary. Obama was not an insider. In fact, before he took the lead, Hillary had more Super Delegates.

I hate party elders in either party and I hate Super delegates.

Why do we celebrate people like Ted Stevens or Larry Craig for serving so many years? It's supposed to be a 1 or 2 term limit deal and get out! These people who have served for decades are usually the most corrupt.

How many years has McCain been a Senator? Don't you think it's time he go do something else? Or just retire? After all, he is classified with the miitary as 100% disabled.

Well you know how people say there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans? In Hillary's case, I might agree.

There are good old boys in both parties. Hillary & Bill are the good old boys in the Democratic party.

Super Delegates. Party Elders. Etc.

That's why we picked Obama over Hillary. Obama was not an insider. In fact, before he took the lead, Hillary had more Super Delegates.

I hate party elders in either party and I hate Super delegates.

Why do we celebrate people like Ted Stevens or Larry Craig for serving so many years? It's supposed to be a 1 or 2 term limit deal and get out! These people who have served for decades are usually the most corrupt.

How many years has McCain been a Senator? Don't you think it's time he go do something else? Or just retire? After all, he is classified with the miitary as 100% disabled.

Ya, Reid, Kennedy, Franks, the list is endless. Ohh wait, those are not Republicans.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

I don't hate Christians. I am a Christian. I hate mixing politics and religion. BIG DIFFERENCE.

People like you are unashamed to admit you can not seperate the two. I can.

I don't abort my fetus' because in my religion, it's a bad thing.

But as a Democrat/Progressive/Liberal, I'm able to seperate my religion from my politics and recognize that abortion is a necessary evil. And not everyone's a Christian. We've Agnostics, Athiests, Jews, Muslims & Scientologists too.

And I hate religion being shoved down my throat.

And I know that your Christianity is not the same as mine. One reason I never felt like a fellow Christian with Bush. His idea of religion is much different than mine. And I deemed him, and you, radicals. And I don't want radical christians making decisions for America. Bush pretended to be a compassionate conservative and he ended up being a right wing radical christian. Just as bad as radical muslims.

Actually, in all honesty, Bush isn't even that religious. He pretended to be to use it as a wedge issue. He played you. I saw an interview where he said as much. In years you will find out that Bush played us all and he was the leader during the new Robber Baron Era 2000-2008.

If you hate religion being shoved down your throat, then you should stop attacking those who believe.

See, you say you want everyone to be able to believe as they want...but you think YOU should be the only person allowed to put voice to your beliefs. Atheists should flaunt their non-religious beliefs, but Christians must hide it. Saying you're a Christian and engaging in prayer in church is NOT mixing politics with religion. Until some idiot liberal comes along and proclaims that public officials are no longer allowed to publicly declare their beliefs.

How did Sarah Palin shove religion down your throat? By being unabashedly and openly Christian? How is that in any way "shoving" anything down your throat?

Oh...and Obama and his army of Palin dirt-diggers:

"It's no surprise, then, that Democrats have airdropped a mini-army of 30 lawyers, investigators and opposition researchers into Anchorage, the state capital Juneau and Mrs. Palin's hometown of Wasilla to dig into her record and background. My sources report the first wave arrived in Anchorage less than 24 hours after John McCain selected her on August 29.
The Hunt for Sarah October - WSJ.com

Obama says one thing, but does another. Just as he always has. Shouldn't surprise anyone here.

"It's no surprise, then, that Democrats have airdropped a mini-army of 30 lawyers, investigators and opposition researchers into Anchorage, the state capital Juneau and Mrs. Palin's hometown of Wasilla to dig into her record and background. My sources report the first wave arrived in Anchorage less than 24 hours after John McCain selected her on August 29.

Obama says one thing, but does another. Just as he always has. Shouldn't surprise anyone here.

I wonder how I missed all those liberal media reports flowing out of Alaska? I mean I only watch liberal leaning news stations since that's all there is and all :lol:

I wonder how I missed all those liberal media reports flowing out of Alaska? I mean I only watch liberal leaning news stations since that's all there is and all :lol:

You weren't paying attention, and as I have said ad nauseum, you believe anything the lefty liberal media feeds you, so you just assumed all you were hearing was coincidentally discovered, and blatantly true.

It made the news. Just not the news you were watching.

Seriously? I've no idea. I can't think of a single prominent Republican that is an actual conservative.

Chuck Hagel?

A Conservative I wouldn't actually mind voting for perhaps.

Last edited:
Well that's preferrable to the bigoted "she's a dumb red-neck bible thumper" which is the cry of the most hysteric of the liberals.

I thought she had substance because of what she's done in Alaska. People tend to disregard that because it's Alaska and folks in LA, NYC and Chicago just don't give a shit about any other part of the country, or the people in those parts. They assume nowhere is as important as the area in which they live.

I thought the cutesy eyewinks and catchphrases were an insult to the intelligence and she did make some really dumb answers when caught off guard with a legitimate question from the press.

Do you think McCain didn't have his own army of dirt diggers looking to embarrass Obama and Biden? It is part of the game.

I don't recall them sending an army of dirt diggers at campaign contributors' expense to dig up dirt and cause problems. Particularly after saying they weren't interested in waging "that sort" of campaign. I'm pretty sure it would have been reported if it had happened.

you didn't miss em girlie. you regurgitated everyone of them right here. day after day after day after day.

If you hate religion being shoved down your throat, then you should stop attacking those who believe.

See, you say you want everyone to be able to believe as they want...but you think YOU should be the only person allowed to put voice to your beliefs. Atheists should flaunt their non-religious beliefs, but Christians must hide it. Saying you're a Christian and engaging in prayer in church is NOT mixing politics with religion. Until some idiot liberal comes along and proclaims that public officials are no longer allowed to publicly declare their beliefs.

How did Sarah Palin shove religion down your throat? By being unabashedly and openly Christian? How is that in any way "shoving" anything down your throat?

I don't like stifling Christianity either. The majority of us are Christians and God Damn It we want to celebrate Xmas. It's Xmas that gets their fat asses into the stores to being with, so put Santa on the sign and don't make me have to second guess myself when I say merry xmas. I said it to a Goldstein the other day on accident. My bad. GET OVER IT!

And I'm liberal Allie. I truly think this is a wedge issue that the people on the right love to use to get independents to hate liberals. This really is the far far left of my party. But do you know why they belong to my party? Because like it or not, their right. :eusa_shhh:

They go to court with some pretty powerful evidence. Seperation of church and state. So no Xmas at city hall, because that place represents jews and muslims too. And the stores don't do it because they don't want to be anti jew/muslim. They can if they want, but I think companies that deal with the public tend to not want to offend their customers.

I don't like stifling Christianity either. The majority of us are Christians and God Damn It we want to celebrate Xmas. It's Xmas that gets their fat asses into the stores to being with, so put Santa on the sign and don't make me have to second guess myself when I say merry xmas. I said it to a Goldstein the other day on accident. My bad. GET OVER IT!

And I'm liberal Allie. I truly think this is a wedge issue that the people on the right love to use to get independents to hate liberals. This really is the far far left of my party. But do you know why they belong to my party? Because like it or not, their right. :eusa_shhh:

They go to court with some pretty powerful evidence. Seperation of church and state. So no Xmas at city hall, because that place represents jews and muslims too. And the stores don't do it because they don't want to be anti jew/muslim. They can if they want, but I think companies that deal with the public tend to not want to offend their customers.

Gosh, that's a long throw from the crap you were spewing about Palin and her bible thumping.

Really? Then why have you conservatives argued with us for the last 8 years?

Either you are admitting we've been right all along about the GOP or Chuck Hagel is wrong.

And since you just endorsed Hagel, I think you are admitting to us that we've been right.

Hagel, Unrestrained, Lashes Into Bush, Rush And The GOP

:lol:

"You conservatives" Sealy, get off the crack.

I figured most of you who have read about 5 of my posts would know I am far from a Conservative (least the way it is defined today).

I am not a Democrat either, though I could be defined as a Liberal for my good portion Liberal views. I would consider myself a mix of Liberal and Libertarian however.

I endorsed Chuck Hagel as the best conservative out there. I said I'd vote for him perhaps but I need to see his complete political positions first.

I love his stance on the War in Iraq though and agree with him that Bush is quite reckless in foreign policy as well.

Forum List

Back