Congratulations to Europe.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm "He who lives by the sword dies by the sword" ?
Fuckem. Badge, uniform or gun. Fuckem all.

Piss on the ridiculous Poms. I could give a shit about them.

Actually....not. *snicker, giggle* *shrug*

Who woke the braindead trailer trash bitch from her alcoholic induced coma!

YOU are the one who was still sending drunken nasty-gram PM's to me well into the middle of the night, dumbass.

If you like, I could post your trainwreck, complete with time stamps...NegReps are postable. :D :funnyface:

Off the meds again Jen?

An intelligent poster would understand what I meant..... That Germany won the peace, if not the war. They are the strongest country in the European Union.

You stupid, uneducated Yank. Go look at a map and work out what the difference is between England and London - then maybe someone will think you're smart.

Piss off you completely thick idgit. :lol:

50 years? :lol:

and....Britan is in Europe, you dumbass. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, no it is not. Britain is an island, it is not 'in' Europe. It is part of the European Union. Just saying.

And..... since I haven't claimed that Britain and Germany are not part of the EU, which one of us is stupid? You jumped on a post that was wrong and defended that poster's stupid claim. And now, you're making your own stupid claims about things I haven't said. Christ, Jeny, I feel sorry for you. It must be hard to be that dumb.

lol, wut?

get some sleep, sleepy mcsleeperson.

Piss off you completely thick idgit. :lol:

50 years? :lol:

and....Britan is in Europe, you dumbass. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, no it is not. Britain is an island, it is not 'in' Europe. It is part of the European Union. Just saying.

And..... since I haven't claimed that Britain and Germany are not part of the EU, which one of us is stupid? You jumped on a post that was wrong and defended that poster's stupid claim. And now, you're making your own stupid claims about things I haven't said. Christ, Jeny, I feel sorry for you. It must be hard to be that dumb.

Whatever. Trying to make yourself feel better when you got called on your error by beating me wont work.

Stupid bitch.

Yea, I got called on the 60 years when it's 65 years. My bad.

The rest of it is nonsense since I never claimed that Germany isn't part of the EU. Nor did I say Britain isn't part of the EU. That's all in other people's heads. It's not my fault you are not capable of understanding a post. Your stupidity is yours. Own it.

So, what is the difference between England and London, Jen?

Sixty years ago today, you finally beat the Germans! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Britain, obviously, deserves much of the credit. This tiny island stood its ground and fought like a bunch of tigers against the tyranny of Nazism. Kudos to you!!!

Now look.... The Germans took what it wanted without a shot being fired. You bad!! :lol:

Happy VE Day to our European members.

And.... Godspeed to all your troops fighting on foreign fields today.

Excellent thread, miss.

They don't call these people The Greatest Generation for nuthin'.

life004.jpg

Whatever. Trying to make yourself feel better when you got called on your error by beating me wont work.

Stupid bitch.

The rest of it is nonsense since I never claimed that Germany isn't part of the EU. Nor did I say Britain isn't part of the EU. That's all in other people's heads. It's not my fault you are not capable of understanding a post. Your stupidity is yours. Own it.

Jesus H...., you ****.

England was once a soverign nation, not intent to give away its rights and privileges to invading masses.

London is a large city in that once proud nation.

Happy now, you fist fucking stupid twat waffle?

:eusa_doh:

Piss on the ridiculous Poms. I could give a shit about them.

Actually....not. *snicker, giggle* *shrug*

Who woke the braindead trailer trash bitch from her alcoholic induced coma!

YOU are the one who was still sending drunken nasty-gram PM's to me well into the middle of the night, dumbass.

If you like, I could post your trainwreck, complete with time stamps...NegReps are postable. :D :funnyface:

I like that idea so much, I'm posting it myslef. I'm sure everyone will enjoy laughing at your sheer stupidity! Here we go:

Colin said:
JenyEliza said:
Colin said:
JenyEliza said:
Colin said:
JenyEliza said:
Colin said:
JenyEliza said:
Colin said:
JenyEliza said:
Colin said:
Hi, you have received -55 reputation points from Colin.
Reputation was given for this
post.

Comment:
Stupid bitch. I was doing nothing of the sort. Grow a fucking brain.

Regards,
Colin

Note: This is an automated message.

Fuck off you limey ball sucking, ass licking fudge packer.

Thank you for illustrating what a stupid woman you really are.

Piss off....asshat. STOP pm'ing me.

Stupid twat! You pm'd me, I reponded, so stop illustrating your stupidity even more than you have to!

You stupid mother fucker. Look in this thread and see WHO initated contact (highlighted in red, since you're a fucking waterhead retard).

YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKFACE sent the initial PM deducting your magnificent 55 points (oh, owies). :rolleyes: :lol:

I responded. DON'T NEG REP people if you don't want them to respond.

One more PM from you and I will take this matter up the chain of command.

PISS OFF ... IDIOT! Leave me alone.

I couldn't care less if you respond or not. The insignificance of attempted insults from a moron like you is as meaningful as a pimple on the arse of a gnat to me. Go take the matter up. I simply am responding to the PM,s you sent me since I neg repped you. You want to dish it out, expect to get it back.

You dished it....with the negrep, you complete fucking moron.

If you NegRep, don't get your knickers twisted when the person you NegRep responds.

Dumbass. You will notice I have not responded in kind and NegRep'd you, though I could if I wanted to. I can't be bothered with the likes of you.

YOU stirred this hornets nest up. Not I.

Now kindly leave me alone. Fuckface.

But it's you getting your dirty knickers in a twist you stupid woman. Not me! It's you complaining about ME respoonding to YOUR PMs. I couldn't care less how many PM's you send me. They give me a good laugh. I know I shouldn't really laugh at the afflicted, but you're just so fucking funny! :lol: And every time YOU PM me, I will respond!

As for stirring up a hornets nest, that was you. With your post of blind stupidity.

Looking forward to your next PM of inanity and sheer stupidity.

GO TO BED, you revolting drunk bastard. It's WAY past time for you to be sleeping off the booze.

Dimwit. :rolleyes:

Only one drunk here love and it ain't me. Unlike you, I haven't touched a drop tonight. As for revolting, well it takes one to recognise one and you take the cake for revulsion. But I must admit, you do have one thing I cannot lay claim to. You're thicker than pig shit.

Keep it coming Dyke. I'm laughing my socks off!

California girl speaks as if she's not part of this country. Last time I checked California was in the United States. If you dislike this country so much, by all means join your utopian brothers and sisters in Greece. I'm almost positive that we could take up a collection to get u a one way ticket! Do the Brit's also get credit for our independance? I'm so sick of people who put this country down whilst living under the same blanket of freedom that affords them the freedom to espouse their anti-American rhetoric. If you hate this country so much why don't you get the hell out and take your kooky friends with you?......

I like that idea so much, I'm posting it myslef. I'm sure everyone will enjoy laughing at your sheer stupidity! Here we go:

Colin said:
Only one drunk here love and it ain't me. Unlike you, I haven't touched a drop tonight. As for revolting, well it takes one to recognise one and you take the cake for revulsion. But I must admit, you do have one thing I cannot lay claim to. You're thicker than pig shit.

Keep it coming Dyke. I'm laughing my socks off!

LOL.

So she responds in PM, and then complains about the continuation of the PM conversation?

Lol! What else would you expect from an imbecile!

California girl speaks as if she's not part of this country. Last time I checked California was in the United States. If you dislike this country so much, by all means join your utopian brothers and sisters in Greece. I'm almost positive that we could take up a collection to get u a one way ticket! Do the Brit's also get credit for our independance? I'm so sick of people who put this country down whilst living under the same blanket of freedom that affords them the freedom to espouse their anti-American rhetoric. If you hate this country so much why don't you get the hell out and take your kooky friends with you?......

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

You must be reading a post in only super-secret invisible ink. I see nothing anti-American in CG's post.

Oh for heavens sake. Now telling the truth is 'hating' my country. Fuck off, freak. I don't need a one way ticket out of the US.... I don't live there. I live in the UK. I know this is an outrageous disloyalty to my homeland but there it is.

We should get credit for most everything in your life you hold dear.:cool:

Stupid bitch.

Jesus H...., you ****.

England was once a soverign nation, not intent to give away its rights and privileges to invading masses.

London is a large city in that once proud nation.

Happy now, you fist fucking stupid twat waffle?

:eusa_doh:

Did you have to use google for that? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if, without using google, you can tell us all the currency of the UK?

I guess it's my bad because I didn't realize that California was IN THE UK!......

Ya know, you might want to get to know the other posters on here before coming out of the gate looking to make enemies. Just sayin, Mr. Post-count-of-21.

CG is an American Citizen currently living in Britain for career related reasons.

American Citizens aren't allowed to live outside of the US for a period of time in your world?

Forum List

Back