Congratulations to Europe.

Oct 8, 2009
Sixty years ago today, you finally beat the Germans! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Britain, obviously, deserves much of the credit. This tiny island stood its ground and fought like a bunch of tigers against the tyranny of Nazism. Kudos to you!!!

Now look.... The Germans took what it wanted without a shot being fired. You bad!! :lol:

Happy VE Day to our European members.

And.... Godspeed to all your troops fighting on foreign fields today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvr6X054xLY&feature=related]YouTube - DAD'S ARMY: full theme song, unheard lyrics[/ame]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm "He who lives by the sword dies by the sword" ?
Fuckem. Badge, uniform or gun. Fuckem all.

Brain working overtime this morning arsehole? Or is it just that your anus speaks for the rest of your body!

lol, 65 years.

and germany is part of europe.

Shhhhhhhhh :eusa_shhh:

Don't tell the idjit. Leave her out of the secret. Let her remain stupid and uneducated. ;)

Off the meds again Jen?

An intelligent poster would understand what I meant..... That Germany won the peace, if not the war. They are the strongest country in the European Union.

You stupid, uneducated Yank. Go look at a map and work out what the difference is between England and London - then maybe someone will think you're smart.

lol, 65 years.

and germany is part of europe.

Don't tell the idjit. Leave her out of the secret. Let her remain stupid and uneducated. ;)

Off the meds again Jen?

An intelligent poster would understand what I meant..... That Germany won the peace, if not the war. They are the strongest country in the European Union.

You stupid, uneducated Yank. Go look at a map and work out what the difference is between England and London - then maybe someone will think you're smart.

Piss off you completely thick idgit. :lol:

50 years? :lol:

and....Britan is in Europe, you dumbass. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Off the meds again Jen?

Actually, no it is not. Britain is an island, it is not 'in' Europe. It is part of the European Union. Just saying.

And..... since I haven't claimed that Britain and Germany are not part of the EU, which one of us is stupid? You jumped on a post that was wrong and defended that poster's stupid claim. And now, you're making your own stupid claims about things I haven't said. Christ, Jeny, I feel sorry for you. It must be hard to be that dumb.

Last edited:
Off the meds again Jen?

Actually, no it is not. Britain is an island, it is not 'in' Europe. It is part of the European Union. Just saying.

And..... since I haven't claimed that Britain and Germany are not part of the EU, which one of us is stupid? You jumped on a post that was wrong and defended that poster's stupid claim. And now, you're making your own stupid claims about things I haven't said. Christ, Jeny, I feel sorry for you. It must be hard to be that dumb.

Whatever. Trying to make yourself feel better when you got called on your error by beating me wont work.

Stupid bitch.

Forum List

Back