Congratulations to Europe.

I guess it's my bad because I didn't realize that California was IN THE UK!......

California is my home state - I wish it wasn't but I can't change where I was born. However, there is no law that ties one to stay where one was born. Then of course, there is this other concept....

It's this modern concept of something referred to as 'international travel'. They have these things called 'passports'. And you can get one of those and that enables you to go to other countries. If you ask a country nicely - and you have some connection to that country - say, a grandparent who was born there - they let you stay there for a while. It's really good because, not only is it interesting to live in another country - you also LEARN about how other people live.

Try not to be an idiot all your life.

California girl speaks as if she's not part of this country. Last time I checked California was in the United States. If you dislike this country so much, by all means join your utopian brothers and sisters in Greece. I'm almost positive that we could take up a collection to get u a one way ticket! Do the Brit's also get credit for our independance? I'm so sick of people who put this country down whilst living under the same blanket of freedom that affords them the freedom to espouse their anti-American rhetoric. If you hate this country so much why don't you get the hell out and take your kooky friends with you?......

I see no evidence of her showing any dislike for her country. I see only the dislike of one or two in this thread for my country, but that's OK. We're big enough to take it and we know it only comes from the ignorant anyway.

The British don't consider themselves to be in Europe.

We most certainly are not in Europe.We even have our own currency and stuff.

Indeed... It's unfortunate that some of my fellow countrymen are too stupid to know the difference.

Well, I don't blame for Americans thinking the UK is in Europe. If you look at a map of Europe, the UK is usually in the map. But arguing the point after the fact is another issue.

Really??,... Wow!! I've recently lived in France, Spain and Central America, so I guess I do have a passport!! I also thought that the UK was part of the failing EU, but I guess I could be wrong (in some paralell universe). In your original post "you guys" seems to reference Americans , which would imply that your not including yourself. Maybe you should be a little more clear in your posting!!

Really??,... Wow!! I've recently lived in France, Spain and Central America, so I guess I do have a passport!! I also thought that the UK was part of the failing EU, but I guess I could be wrong (in some paralell universe). In your original post "you guys" seems to reference Americans , which would imply that your not including yourself. Maybe you should be a little more clear in your posting!!

EpicFail02.jpg

We are part of the EU, as a result of a government con, but we are NOT Europeans! And Roomy and I are Englishmen!

Maybe I could have a couple, what do you think?Might help numb the pain:lol:

We are part of the EU, as a result of a government con, but we are NOT Europeans! And Roomy and I are Englishmen!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Yay! Finally, I meet some English people who are offended that their government did not ask its people whether they wanted this damned Union.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Yay! Finally, I meet some English people who are offended that their government did not ask its people whether they wanted this damned Union.

They stopped short of adopting the Euro because there would have been a fucking revolution.:evil:

Forum List

Back