College playoffs. Who should it be?

Somebody had to make this, I’m glad I found it:

They ought to rename the TMT to the SEC invitational since they have one slot reserved from Day1 irregardless of record, strength of schedule, ranking....all of that BS. So that leaves 3 spots. Then you have the Power 5 factor....whoo.....say it again....POWER 5 and put some stank behind it.
The SEC has had the champion about 80% of the time

George has conclusively proven it can be defeated. FSU so far has not done that.
Right. So when Georgia conclusively whoops FSU it will show that the right call was made for the playoff teams. If FSU wins then the committee will have egg on their face and Florida should revolt

Slade3200 So far no takers on the bet I offered.. no FSU activists want to bet on the supposed great team they claim was screwed.. and they play against measly Georgia too, where are they at???

Right. So when Georgia conclusively whoops FSU it will show that the right call was made for the playoff teams. If FSU wins then the committee will have egg on their face and Florida should revolt
I will agree to that. I have no stake in the outcome either way. After watching Georgia play Alabama, it sure is proof Georgia can be defeated. So far this is not the case with FSU.

Yes....the moving goal post.

We get it.

It's all about money or appeasing the rabid Alabama fan base.

Souless sellout.

WTF are you talking about. Someone mentioned how many Alabama opponents were ranked. I asked that the same be done for FSU. Moving the goalposts?

WinterBorn Mr. Friscus

If Jordon Travis were not hurt FSU would be in and either Alabama or Texas would be out. All this talk of strength of schedule being the reason is bullshit.
it’s not one or the other, it’s both. SOS matters, so does who is at QB, as well as how you’ve played and against who

If Jordan Travis had put up the same numbers as his backups, and FSU played the same as they did without him, FSU still wouldn’t be in IMO.

But I don’t think that would happen. I think Jordan Travis would have caused FSU to play better

it’s not one or the other, it’s both. SOS matters, so does who is at QB, as well as how you’ve played and against who

If Jordan Travis had put up the same numbers as his backups, and FSU played the same as they did without him, FSU still wouldn’t be in IMO.

But I don’t think that would happen. I think Jordan Travis would have caused FSU to play better
Nope. If Travis is not injured FSU is in. You know it I know it and so does everyone else. Which is why there is so much heartache over their exclusion. Everyone knows the SOS talk is cover.

Nope. If Travis is lot injured FSU is in. You know it I know it and so does everyone else. Which is why there is so much heartache over their exclusion. Everyone knows the SOS talk is cover.
If Travis is healthy but plays like crap the past 3 games and FSU looked the same, I think they still might not get in because of their lack of SOS and lack of high victories

If Travis is healthy but plays like crap the past 3 games and FSU looked the same, I think they still might not get in because of their lack of SOS and lack of high victories
You mean like Alabama almost losing to Auburn and needing a Hail Mary miracle to win? Like that? Get the fuck out of here.

Forum List

Back