College Football Season is HERE!

Sportscenter - USC has possession, game for all intents and purposes over. 18-15 USC
Hot damn! Never thought I'd say this, but How 'bout them Trojans? :D

Sportscenter - USC has possession, game for all intents and purposes over. 18-15 USC
Hot damn! Never thought I'd say this, but How 'bout them Trojans? :D

yeah usually when I think of them, I think raincoat in the shower. :lol:

sat

If I were on cable I wouldn't be pissing around with G-D dialup in the 21st century. :evil:
well, if you have dish(as i do) its on channel 148
if you have direct tv(my gf does) its on channel 614

:D

Holy crap! When did I start geting that? I remember how bizarre I thought it was that we had all the other ESPN channels and not U. Thanks! :redface:
yeah, if you have the HD reciever and use the HD only channel guide, you wont see it

It's nice to have more than one good team in Florida again. The Hurricanes look like they're for real and FSU is improving also. That's how things are supposed to be.

It's nice to have more than one good team in Florida again. The Hurricanes look like they're for real and FSU is improving also. That's how things are supposed to be.

Miami looked pretty damn impressive yesterday. Must make a change to win their first 2 games! :lol:

Hogs vs. Dogs tomorrow. Arkansas should have little trouble with a dysfunctional Georgia team.

I don't have swine flu. I have Hog fever!

Go Vols!

team-logo-tenn.gif
vs
team-logo-fla.gif

Team RankingsAP Top 25Sun Sep 13, 2009

1. Florida
2. Texas
3. USC
4. Alabama
5. Penn St.
5. Mississippi
7. BYU
8. California
9. LSU
10. Boise St.

View USA TodaySun Sep 13, 2009

1. Florida
2. Texas
3. USC
4. Alabama
5. Penn St.
6. Mississippi
7. California
7. LSU
9. BYU
10. Boise St.

o right that is why they are talking about not shaking hands....just would require too much civil sportsmanship....i dont think i am the only one who noted the sucker punch in college ball the other day...now am i?

I'm a BRONCO so I have seen the punch a hundred times. I don't care what the BSU player said that Ducks player went absolutely BAT SHIT FUCKING CRAZY!!

We need BYU to lose one and we need the Ducks to win a bunch if we want to get a BCS game. It just pisses me off that the BCS teams will do ANYTHING they can to deny a non BCS conferance to play in the Bowls.

I hear that!

The system needs to be changed imo.

Forum List

Back