College Football Season is HERE!

Is Michigan back? they weren't supposed to win this game today.

They are 2-0 with their new coach! Maybe he's just what they needed to get their program back on track! I wish him success, except against my Indiana Hoosiers of course! :lol:

They are 2-0 with their new coach! Maybe he's just what they needed to get their program back on track! I wish him success, except against my Indiana Hoosiers of course! :lol:

maybe it's all that "extra practicing" he made them do?

Are you a Spartan fan by chance Elvis? :eusa_whistle:

No. I'm not really into college sports. People around here are just so obsessed with the Wolverines that I usually root against them.

No. I'm not really into college sports. People around here are just so obsessed with the Wolverines that I usually root against them.

Just like the dolts in Columbus and Ohio $tate!

My friends all say it's worse at Ohio State than at michigan. the ohio state/michigan game may actually be worth watching this year.

One of my best friends, Cindy, grew up in Columbus. She says they are RABID there on game day, and the week of the O$U/MSU game the town is NUTSO! She got smart and went to IU for her degree! :cool:

Just like the dolts in Columbus and Ohio $tate!

My friends all say it's worse at Ohio State than at michigan. the ohio state/michigan game may actually be worth watching this year.

One of my best friends, Cindy, grew up in Columbus. She says they are RABID there on game day, and the week of the O$U/MSU game the town is NUTSO! She got smart and went to IU for her degree! :cool:

by contract, the michigan ohio state game is always the last game of the year. who is winning the OSU/USC game? I just cut my cable.

by contract, the michigan ohio state game is always the last game of the year. who is winning the OSU/USC game? I just cut my cable.

I just turned to my local news at 11, but with 10 minutes left in the game (at that time) it was O$U 15, USC 10.

*Just turned at commercial, same score with 6 min. left.

My 17 yo nephew is going to be on the news tonight, I don't want to miss it! :thup:

{for cleaning up the White River to help earn his Eagle Scout }

I just turned to my local news at 11, but with 10 minutes left in the game (at that time) it was O$U 15, USC 10.

wow. I didn't expect that score either

OK, saw the nephew, turned it back to the game. 2 minutes to go, USC is driving down the field. They need a touchdown, a field goal won't do it for them. I'd turn it on if I were you, exciting stuff!

It's third and one on the six yard line, 1:33 to go.

First and Goal with 1:11 left now.

wow. I didn't expect that score either

OSU wasn't looking so hot last week, how is USC looking this year? Been too crazy here to keep up with scores let alone watch the games. :redface:

OK, saw the nephew, turned it back to the game. 2 minutes to go, USC is driving down the field. They need a touchdown, a field goal won't do it for them. I'd turn it on if I were you, exciting stuff!

It's third and one on the six yard line, 1:33 to go.

First and Goal with 1:11 left now.

Damnit. i don't have cable.

USC just scored, made the two point conversion.O$U has about a minute to take it down to field goal range for overtime.

TOLD YOU you should be watching!

Forum List

Back