hey now
everyone gets bad calls

This one was blatant.
They did overturn it, so I'm over it. :lol:
Hey, it's my Hogs!
i'll be happy if they just win
LOL
even if its only by 2 points

No more Nutt directing the band while the game goes in the shitter, so there is hope.
Good shootout of a game though. I like good D, but sometimes an offensive free for all is exciting too. And it's so nice to see the Hogs passing. :woohoo:

Is Michigan back? they weren't supposed to win this game today.

They are 2-0 with their new coach! Maybe he's just what they needed to get their program back on track! I wish him success, except against my Indiana Hoosiers of course! :lol:
I just knew there was something odd about you.

Purdueseal.gif

But, for a bunch of Hoosiers, IU is OK. I just can't stand Notre Dame.

I don't even want to talk about it. Fuck Georgia.

They were better than advertised.
Our offense was clicking, but we're going to have to firm up the D. There are some good guys there, the rest just need to step up.
We'll get 'em next time.

Last edited:
I just LOVE my team and I LOVE the smurf turf. Putting a dark blue turf in Bronco stadium was absolute GENIUS it put us in the national spotlight and the play of our team has done the rest. We have one of the best home records in the last decade and one of the best offenses in the NCAA. We are going places. Now the only problem is we are having a hard time getting a better schedule. Teams want us to do 1 game or at best two for ones but I think we need to get those bigger opponeants if we want to go any further as a program. We also need to get into a better conference which will likely be the MWC but their t.v. contract SUCKS. After they renegotiat it so they are shown on ESPN then I would like to go into the MWC but what I REALLY want is to be called up to a PAC 12 with Hawaii or Fresno. I think that would make for a great conference and even if we lose for the first couple of years it will make us that much stronger.

College football. Can't wait till the first scandal with parties and hookers. Won't be long now.

It's all about the U!!!

Ranked 9...nice to be in the top 10 again. This team will compete for a national championship next year

Yeah I agree but I don't think you will see one from the Broncos. We have GREAT coaching staff and the guys we have on the field are class acts. I think it helps that we are NOT a BCS team and we do NOT have players who are going to get into the NFL acting like premadonnas. They are ALL part of the team and that is how they act on and OF the field.

Yeah I agree but I don't think you will see one from the Broncos. We have GREAT coaching staff and the guys we have on the field are class acts. I think it helps that we are NOT a BCS team and we do NOT have players who are going to get into the NFL acting like premadonnas. They are ALL part of the team and that is how they act on and OF the field.

I remember those pre-madonna days ! ahhhhhhhh the good life

AP Top 25
RK TEAM RECORD PTS
1 Florida (55) 3-0 1488
2 Texas (2) 3-0 1428
3 Alabama (3) 3-0 1390
4 Mississippi 2-0 1213
5 Penn State 3-0 1212
6 California 3-0 1169
7 LSU 3-0 1120
8 Boise State 3-0 1038
9 Miami (FL) 2-0 920
10 Oklahoma 2-1 862
11 Virginia Tech 2-1 852
12 USC 2-1 825
13 Ohio State 2-1 810
14 Cincinnati 3-0 739
15 TCU 2-0 674
16 Oklahoma State 2-1 478
17 Houston 2-0 455
18 Florida State 2-1 363
19 Brigham Young 2-1 349
20 Kansas 3-0 347
21 Georgia 2-1 318
22 North Carolina 3-0 271
23 Michigan 3-0 247
24 Washington 2-1 194
25 Nebraska 2-1 132

Ole Miss at #4. What the FUCK are these people thinking? Top 25? Sure. Top 4? God no. These people are embarrassing to the sport if they honestly think Ole Miss is the fourth best team in the NCAA right now.

I think we DESERVE to get called up but I don't think the MWC wants us to do to them what we did to the WAC and as I said earlier if they don't get a better t.v. contract I don't think we would be better off. A PAC 12 now THAT would be an opportunity. We would be REALLY challenged and once we became competitive there would NO LONGER be the excuse that we play in a weak division. We can only be as good as the teams we schedule and VERY few teams wan't to give us a one-for-one few even want to do a two for one because they don't want to come play on the Blue.

Forum List

Back