College Football Season is HERE!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
:woohoo:

Watched the O$U/Navy game today, Navy almost pulled out an upset, but alas, the Buckeyes won. :mad:

Now watching Michigan vs. Western Michigan. The Wolverines may even win their first opener in 3 years!

I love me some college football! :beer:

I like college better than the pros, by far. Haven't had a chance to watch any games yet today though. Have to see what's on tonight....

:woohoo:

Watched the O$U/Navy game today, Navy almost pulled out an upset, but alas, the Buckeyes won. :mad:

Now watching Michigan vs. Western Michigan. The Wolverines may even win their first opener in 3 years!

I love me some college football! :beer:

I love college football too, but unfortunately I can't catch many games as I have a quilting group on Saturday afternoons.

yall are so sad.....violence in uniform and yall will cheer it on....i thought it was so funny when the nipple was shown ....o my couldnt have the wee ones seeing that...but men hitting each other hard enought to cripple is family entertainment...

yall are so sad.....violence in uniform and yall will cheer it on....i thought it was so funny when the nipple was shown ....o my couldnt have the wee ones seeing that...but men hitting each other hard enought to cripple is family entertainment...

It's a game of strategy and skill, bones. Contact is within defined limits and the players both willing and protected. Plus, it's a reason to get drunk and silly. What's not to love?

o right that is why they are talking about not shaking hands....just would require too much civil sportsmanship....i dont think i am the only one who noted the sucker punch in college ball the other day...now am i?

Who is your favorite college football team? I bet you're so excitied about the season too, I can tell!

o right that is why they are talking about not shaking hands....just would require too much civil sportsmanship....i dont think i am the only one who noted the sucker punch in college ball the other day...now am i?

They're hormone-laden young men. Would you rather see them punch each other without pads on? Plus, the pads just do something for those tight ends. :D

echo...i have been to high school games when i was in said high school...i have been to a washington redskins game...and that i am pleased to say is it. i just dont do football......

if i want violence....

i watch mother fucking hockey.....now that is a damn game....what happens on the ice stays on the ice...o but what ice it is..

but yall go back to that boring shit and pretend it has purpose...

You want violence?

Go to a Rugby game! Now that's a sport! Love it! :cool:

WSU will probably suck it up again this year, this why my second favorite team Boise State has now moved into the number one slot.

My Hogs should have a winning but not stellar season. It will take some time to rebuild after Nutt's antics. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back