College Football Season is HERE!

We just need to get called up it's out of our hands. If we get into the MWC it would be a good stepping stone but a bunch of people will be pretty pissed if they can't watch it on their satelite package.

Yes, but most of the games are on satellite. Only the good games aren't.

We can only count on so many PERFECT seasons to get good bowl games. Even if we DID go to the MWC the BS that we have a weak schedlue would continue to plague us. We need to do two for ones where we can and may even have to do a one game in their house to get some higher tier opponants.

We just need to get called up it's out of our hands. If we get into the MWC it would be a good stepping stone but a bunch of people will be pretty pissed if they can't watch it on their satelite package.

Actually I think they are on a CABLE provider unless you buy a very expensive college package.

Actually I think they are on a CABLE provider unless you buy a very expensive college package.

It stinks because the games are on one of three channels-- The Mtn, Versus or CSTV. DirecTV doesn't have Versus. The other two are generally in different packages-- one is less expensive and the other more expensive.

Spurrier's Cocks busted a Nutt.

I tried to tell everyone that Ole Miss was a fucking joke.
i watched that game
it didnt look like either team was all that impressive

But only one of them was ranked fourth, for whatever fucking reason. I'm just glad South Carolina beat them, to shut them the fuck up. People were calling them BCS bound and saying they could play in the national championship. Get. Fucking. Real.

Ohio $tate plays at I.U. tonight,,,,I'm afraid we are going to get out butts kicked, roasted, and set on fire...................... :(

Michigan falls to MSU after what could have been the comeback of the year.

Probably a good thing, letting a bit of air out of the Michigan tires. They've had a lot of luck getting to 4-0, but they're not really a 5-0 team. They are getting there slowly, but they're not there yet.

It's all about the U!!!!!

No one has had a tougher schedule the Miami this year for their first 4 games.

They have played 4 ranked teams in a row going 3-1 with their only loss going to VA Tech.. where they played sloppy.

They started out bad against Oklahoma today but came out strong and won.

I am very happy with a 3-1 schedule.

Nice to see the program getting back on its feat

C
A
N
E
S

CANES!

LOL< look at what my brother did to my IU Barbie! :eek:

{He went to Purdue, I went to IU, they are Arch Rivals}

iubarbiehanging.jpg

Forum List