Ron DeSantis is angry that Florida State was snubbed for the playoffs

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The truth is Florida State lost their star QB and struggled with mediocre teams down the stretch. The ACC is not near the power conference that the SEC is. Alabama knocked the number one team out of the playoffs. That game was a big statement for the committee. But I am sure Ron will be fine after he sits and thinks about it for a while.

The truth is Florida State lost their star QB and struggled with mediocre teams down the stretch. The ACC is not near the power conference that the SEC is. Alabama knocked the number one team out of the playoffs. That game was a big statement for the committee. But I am sure Ron will be fine after he sits and thinks about it for a while.
Florida State was undefeated so he has a beef jimboliar.
But it must have been a Dimtard dimwit who set up a mere 4 team playoff in the first place....its fixed for next year just in time for Trump's election win.

Losing their star QB was a disaster for FSU. The NCAA is afraid of another blowout in the championship game, like last year's 65-7 mind-blowing steamroll of TCU.

What else would you expect the Governor of Florida to say Jim?

I wonder if he still wants to sue...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I took a $10 flyer on FSU+10.5 & Under (hoping GA would not be interested). Lol! Coulda flushed t easier.

Everyone should be angry that Florida State was snubbed for the playoffs.
What else would you expect the Governor of Florida to say Jim?

Where is my Booster Seat.

IMG_8394.jpeg

Clearly the snub was justified.

Wait. The Governor of Florida is saying hes upset that FLORIDA STATE didn’t get into the CFP? I am fucking shocked. Seriously. Who could have seen that coming.

Forum List

Back