Colin is a national hero

Funny how all of the sudden he became a conscientious social justice warrior as he is on the verge of being cut.

He needs to be "cut" alright.

castrate-11.jpg

He did it to himself.

2usyexf.jpg

Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!
Yeah, he really helped all those inner city kids, sitting on his fat ass and not spending a dime of his millions to help anyone.

You leftards are so pathetic.

Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!

OK, let's not deify him just yet. I stand for his right to express his opinion no matter how misguided, hypocritical or self-serving. The fact that as many young black men were slaughtered in Chicago just last weekend as have died at the hands of police nationally all year seems to have escaped the attention of both you and Colin.

His skills have been slipping for a couple of years and despite the fact that his former talents were tailor made for the new coach's offensive scheme, it is likely he'll be cut by this time next week. His sudden sense of urgency may well be a mix of desperation, pragmatism and his pending lawsuit against the NFL for wrongful termination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back