Colin is a national hero

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!

He ended his career.

Yes. I agree that more great apes on a football field should lose their careers.

Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!

National hero?

Which nation?

He is a muslim crybaby bitch thug.

theo3.jpg

Funny how all of the sudden he became a conscientious social justice warrior as he is on the verge of being cut.

"Colin is a national hero"

No, he is a "traitor."

When he could have really made a difference and supported McCain... No... "I would not give"... And talked about the OTHER candidate instead. pew pew pew

Forum List

Back