HAHA. In 2014 Kaepernick fined $11,000 for using N-word

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Another democrat liar and hypocrite.

Prison Planet.com » Black Pride Quarterback Who Wouldn’t Stand For National Anthem Fined $11K For Using ‘N’ Word

aug 29 2016 San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who refused to stand for the national anthem because he thinks America oppresses black people, wasn’t always such a champion for black power.
Back in 2014 Kaepernick, who is half white, raised by white adoptive parents and whose black father left before he was born, was fined $11,000 for using the “n” word during an argument with black Chicago Bears linebacker Lamarr Houston, Fox Sports reported at the time.

• Banned
Kaepernick has 6 year $114 M contract. He's so oppressed!!!
And he's nothing but a stupid useless jock. Let him go to africa and see how much they pay him for throwing a ball.

Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick signed a 6 year, $114,000,000 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a $12,328,766 signing bonus, $61,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $19,000,000. In 2016, Kaepernick will earn a base salary of $11,900,000, a roster bonus of $2,000,000 and a workout bonus of $400,000. Kaepernick has a cap hit of $15,890,753 while his dead money value is $19,697,260.

I don't know about him being stupid or useless, but he's an attention whore........and got what he wanted..

^^^ That right there is what makes him a bully. He wanted attention and didn't care what had to be done in order for him to get it, good or bad, and if it had not been given to him, he only would have gone even further. My question is, what does he have to be guilty of in order to be kicked out on his behind where he belongs?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
Guys a sinking ship and he knows it.
The 49ers are already talking about cutting him,and when they do he'll turn around and claim it was racism.

Wait for it........

that's prolly right. Dood knew he was gonna be cut so he starts this racial scandal and figures "they can't fire me now".

Forum List

Back