Colin is a national hero

"Colin is a national hero"

giphy.gif

Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!

Since Colin has a guaranteed contract that pays him, I believe, 15 million this year despite the fact that he now sucks as a QB it's rather easy for him to stand firm on his convictions. One wonders how firm he would stand if he wasn't getting paid that obscene amount of money to sit on the bench? Because let's face it, Tiger...he's STILL taking the money!

Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!

Your bar for hero is pretty low.

All I see are complaints. No constructive conversation. No mirror-gazing or self-reflection from either "side".

We really do need to get there, at some point, if we actually care about improving things.

Forum List

Back