Colin is a national hero

"Colin is a national hero"

268.gif

Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!

Not THIS Colin.

This Colin was adopted and raised by WHITE folks. I guess they "oppressed" him, and that's how he became such an ungrateful whiny son of a bitch.

Colin, who might be called a National hero has a surname of POWELL.

Although I don't agree with not standing during the national anthem, it is refreshing to see a public figure not back peddling on what they think or do.

Kudos to the brother for standing firm in his convictions. I only wish all the major black athlete will follow his lead and say enough of the bullshit america...and shove your money up your ass!!
All I see are complaints. No constructive conversation. No mirror-gazing or self-reflection from either "side".

We really do need to get there, at some point, if we actually care about improving things.

Noble and worthy thought but the OP is so preposterous that all it deserves is chuckles and ridicule.

Note that tigerred99 is suspiciously quiet?

This "National Hero" should spell his name COLON, because he is full of shit.

He may have the freedom to not stand up for our nation's anthem, but if he isn't going to show any respect, he shouldn't expecting any in return then because what he is guilty of is not a one way street. If he can't take it, he shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

God bless you and our service men and women always!!!

Holly

LMAO He's already making millions with a team that's going to dump him. But he will still have all that money.

I have no problem with him not standing for the NA. Its a free country after all.

Shove your money up your ass really? The man with the guaranteed contract who will get paid no matter if he's starting a backup or released is telling his employer to shove their money up their ass yeah I don't think so.

There's a lot of talk going on. But none of the "dialogue" is about minorities. It's about what an ass Colin is. Those who support him aren't even talking about minorities, they are saying they agree with his right to take stand - which no one is denying. In other words, this is all pointless and isn't bringing attention to anything.

Forum List

Back